PDA

View Full Version : Classic rides?

Nat
26th November 2007, 21:30
Anyone else on here have a classic bike? Does anyone organise a classic bike ride?

If not, is anyone else interested in getting a bunch of people together to ride our classics?

98tls
26th November 2007, 21:38
Anyone else on here have a classic bike? Does anyone organise a classic bike ride?

If not, is anyone else interested in getting a bunch of people together to ride our classics? Heaps on here own them,off the top of my head pm Reckless and he will help i am sure.

classic zed
10th December 2008, 16:58

If not, is anyone else interested in getting a bunch of people together to ride our classics?

Try contacting psyguy he is organising a "blast to the past" run this weekend, its aimed at 70's and 80's bikes :scooter:

And i think my bike comes into the classic category as does the rider:2thumbsup

Voltaire
11th December 2008, 06:35
I'd like to see a classic gathering and ride out somewhere.
They have the Ace Cafe in London where all the bikers meet up, something like that would be cool, How about the back roads around Kingseat, behind Pukekohe and down to Pokeno for an ice cream or coffee. Keep off the motorways.
( broke down on the side of the motorway is not cool....can't even pretend you stopped to take in the view)

BANZAI
11th December 2008, 10:26
Can GN join as well? It's Classics :whistle:

Reckless
11th December 2008, 10:38
Heaps on here own them,off the top of my head pm Reckless and he will help i am sure.

Na psyguy has been sending out pm's and threads on rides him and a bunch of them are going on. My Zed is off the road for a bit of a tart up! Not that it needed it! Then I decided to spend money on a new MX bike to go out with my sons so won't be out till next summer probably!

There's a bunch of them that go out though. psyguy here http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=10195 If it works LOL!!! He'll put you on his list for rides I think they are talking about a coro loop on the 14th this thread http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1824939#post1824939.

Good luck!

Dodgyiti
12th December 2008, 15:29
What bike have ya got?

And the BTTP rides are great, lots of nice Jap classics (and the odd european thingie) turn up. The ride this weekend is longer by far than the usual, but good to have a decent blast to wind up 2008

Get on the loop ride this weekend, could be the last BTTP of the year.
See ya there...

toycollector10
14th December 2008, 05:16
Our group down in Christchurch was kicked off by a classified advert in The Press in the Motorcycles for Sale section.

Lots of people don't have computers and if they do they might not know about this site. Put up notices in all the bike shops around town. It takes a little bit of effort to get a group up and running.

Two years ago we started with about 10 members on our first ride and we now have 42 people on the email list. And we're just for Jappers.