PDA

View Full Version : New Hyosung GT650X

Cache Wraith
26th November 2007, 21:32
Here are a few pics of the new Hyosung 650 due out in 2008. Hope we get to see it in NZ with their competitive pricing. I like the styling in general, not sure about the pillion seat, way to high. What does everybody think.

DingoZ
26th November 2007, 21:43
Sweet looking machine. Nice lines on it....Very clean

But have to agree on the height of the pillion. Way too high... Looks like they haven't designed it to be ridden with a pillion...

But still the styling of it - Very nice - would like to see the fully faired version as well

:cool:

James Deuce
26th November 2007, 22:00
I really like it and pillions are for homos. All I want is a detachable pad so I can put a tailpack on it.

Tonka
26th November 2007, 22:16
Its a nice looker, certainly an improvement from the previous naked they had out in the Comet. Be interesting to see what they price this one at.

Go Hyosung!!

VasalineWarrior
26th November 2007, 22:29
very cool! i must say i echo jims opinion about the pillion seat though. if the respective girlfriend/dare i say boyfriend in this bastion of political correctness doesnt like it then they can buy their own

Hillbilly
27th November 2007, 02:39
it comes in Yellow too....

skidMark
27th November 2007, 02:47
Here are a few pics of the new Hyosung 650 due out in 2008. Hope we get to see it in NZ with their competitive pricing. I like the styling in general, not sure about the pillion seat, way to high. What does everybody think.

usually at a bike show if it's nice people are looking at it when somebody takens a photo....

note with this hyosung...not a single person is looking in it's direction.

the camera ddnt mean to take a photo it just opened it's shutter for a peek then closed it in disgust.

Hillbilly
27th November 2007, 03:02
Ya think this is more "eye catching"?

marioc
28th November 2007, 07:23
Any idea about pricing around 10k maybe?

FilthyLuka
28th November 2007, 17:14

holy shit balls. If only it said suzuki on it...

McJim
28th November 2007, 17:59
I don't give a fark what it looks like. What does it sound like and how does it handle? That's more important to me.

For example, my bike is 10 years old - doesn't look as flash as a new ho'bag but it sounds better and handles great.

Renegade
28th November 2007, 19:12
it comes in Yellow too....

looks good

Renegade
28th November 2007, 19:13

no its a finger painting nightmare

i pretty much refuse to buy another hyo

Hillbilly
29th November 2007, 02:25
I don't give a fark what it looks like. What does it sound like and how does it handle? That's more important to me.

For example, my bike is 10 years old - doesn't look as flash as a new ho'bag but it sounds better and handles great.

Guess what? I'm going to ditch the Suzuki to buy this:
(only 26,000km's - AUD$7,500)

Swoop
29th November 2007, 19:37
The yellow looks nice from side-on.

Look forward to seeing the pricing on them.

Shadows
30th November 2007, 00:27
A factory "streetfighter". Almost as wankerish as a factory "chopper".

Almost.

They should stop pissing about making bikes that look like somebody collected a heap of random bike parts from various models and bolted them together, and get on with the supercharged thou they were promising a couple of years back.

Hillbilly
30th November 2007, 03:37
That's the 650, but the thou will also be released nest year. Might be wothwhile getting a Fischer once the thou is available.