PDA

View Full Version : Cricket has done a runner!

Mom
27th November 2007, 18:38
OMG!!!!! Just watched the biggest load of bollocks I think I have ever seen on a current affairs show in NZ. Nicky Watson has lost her chawawa (sic)

I feel sorry for her, she has lost her dog, I lost my cat once for 3 months was beside myself when she first went missing, but........I certainly did not go through the streets here wailing out her name, over and over at some ungodly hour of the day, I actually managed to hold down my job and look after my kids while the cat was missing.......pathetic display from her!

*ugly, horrible woman with the worst tit job in the universe*......:sick:

Cajun
27th November 2007, 18:40
i still think it strange she put her phone in the public domain now many dirty messages is she gonna get now

Mom
27th November 2007, 18:41
i still think it strange she put her phone in the public domain now many dirty messages is she gonna get now

Bugger i missed that..........lol.....did you get her number by chance? :innocent:

Trudes
27th November 2007, 18:42
hahahaha, you're all heart Mom!!!!

I agree though about Nicky, missed the segment you are talking about, but can imagine!! God, I can't wait for one of the two decent NZ programmes TVNZ actually shows to start (9:30 TV3 tonight)

Colapop
27th November 2007, 18:46
As a fella I know I am supposed to be all gaga about her but she aint really all that purty. Plastic jubblies just don't do it for me.... and her face aint that flash...

Mom
27th November 2007, 18:48
As a fella I know I am supposed to be all gaga about her but she aint really all that purty. Plastic jubblies just don't do it for me.... and her face aint that flash...

Blew my mind tonight mate!............what a crock of doo doo :innocent:

She actually looked revolting! Sounding horrible and.........my tits are nicer than hers! so there!!!! :done:

NighthawkNZ
27th November 2007, 18:49
Nicky Watson has lost her chawawa (sic)

who, what, where, how, and why ?

Cajun
27th November 2007, 18:51
Bugger i missed that..........lol.....did you get her number by chance? :innocent:

'A "distraught" Nicky Watson has offered a reward in a bid to find her lost dog that went missing over the weekend.

Cricket, a nine-year-old white chihuahua with light brown ears and a ring around his tail, went missing from Matarangi in the Coromandel on Saturday.

Nicky, a model and television personality, said she was desperate to find him.

“I am absolutely distraught over Cricket's disappearance", Nicky said.

"I am really hoping that someone has found him and is keeping him safe for me. I have had him since he was a baby and I just want him back now."

Nicky is offering a reward for the safe return of Cricket.

If you have any information, contact 09 413 7691.'

Wonder how many people are up coro way looking for the dog, trying to get some action from nicky for finding it

RT527
27th November 2007, 18:53
She actually looked revolting! and.........my tits are nicer than hers! so there!!!! :done:

Go on prove it ....:2thumbsup..>Wheres the evidence that they are...And yeah i agree she isnt that spectacular.
:beer:, or 12 and then we see how good looking she is.

Trudes
27th November 2007, 18:53

Unlike me eh baby?? :whistle:

Mom
27th November 2007, 18:58
Go on prove it ....:2thumbsup..>Wheres the evidence that they are...And yeah i agree she isnt that spectacular.
:beer:, or 12 and then we see how good looking she is.

There is something else that the "Nickmiester" and I dont share, she loves to show hers off, mine are for close friends and family viewing only.......whats more they are real :headbang:

Forget beer love.........Tequilla, and lots of it is my advice! *meeeoowwww*

Colapop
27th November 2007, 19:01
Blew my mind tonight mate!............what a crock of doo doo :innocent:
She actually looked revolting! Sounding horrible and.........my tits are nicer than hers! so there!!!! :done:
THEY ARE!! And she sounds like a bimbo.

Unlike me eh baby?? :whistle:
THAT'S RIGHT!! All natural you are... even in a hospital gown... :whistle:

RC1
27th November 2007, 19:01
[QUOTE=Mom;1315163] mine are for close friends and family viewing only....../QUOTE]

arent we family here :drool:

NighthawkNZ
27th November 2007, 19:03
My tits are nicer than hers! so there!!!! :done:

Can you proove this...?

Trudes
27th November 2007, 19:05
THAT'S RIGHT!! All natural you are... even in a hospital gown... :whistle:

Yes well.... was trying to forget that!!!;) LOL. There aren't too many people who have seen me at my absolute worst. (And who still speak to me).

I'm with Mom, copious amounts of piss and who knows eh! hehehe

Maha
27th November 2007, 19:08
Someone from Wellington should send Ms Watson a postcard saying 'Dear Mummy, dont worry too much about me, i have run away with a Great Dane called 'Butch. We are in Wellington and we have visited the Zoo, Te Papa and the Beehive, tomorrow we going on the Cable Car, Yay! and get to meet the infamous Colapop...double Yay!...love and kisses Cricket'...:woohoo:

Colapop
27th November 2007, 19:11
With photos!!

Maha
27th November 2007, 19:15
Ms Watons...'' Ive been calling out for Cricket for like 1,000,000 times'' (her words) interviewer said to her...You're Hoarse!
Ms Watson....''No!, my Dog!....:clap:

Trudes
27th November 2007, 19:15
Anyone have a mutt that matches the description, even a little, we can work magic with a bit of paint..... :killingme:

Daffyd
27th November 2007, 19:22
Reminds me of the story about the woman that went into a chemist shop to buy some hair remover for her chihuahua.
The judge at a dog show had told her the dog had too much hair around its crutch.
The chemist, thinking she wanted it for herself, warned her that she wouldn't be able to lower her arms fully for two days.
She replied that it wasn't for her, "It's for my chihuahua."
"In that case, lady, you won't be able to ride a bike for a month!"

janno
27th November 2007, 19:22
Anyone have a mutt that matches the description, even a little, we can work magic with a bit of paint..... :killingme:

Good skills Mrs Kendog! And we could explain away its personality change by saying it was terribly traumatised from being separated from Miss Watson, and luckily we are dog whisperers so can fix the problem for a not to shabby sum . . . makes the jubblied and pnuematic lipped one seem somewhat shallow after the various horrible things happening in the news lately.

Trudes
27th November 2007, 19:27
I was talking about Nicky....:confused: hehehehe

Hitcher
27th November 2007, 19:34
Nicky Watson has lost her chawawa (sic)

Chihuahua, if I understand correctly. I've led a sheltered life, you know...

Mom
27th November 2007, 19:44
Chihuahua, if I understand correctly. I've led a sheltered life, you know...

Yep mate that why the sic after my spelling, a deliberate copy of someone else's piss poor spelling!..........my understanding of how to spell it comes from the phonetic pisstake........Cha hoooooooooa hoooooooooooa.

Nicky not I used that precious spelling.......check the Close up web page if you want..........:girlfight:

James Deuce
27th November 2007, 19:53
*ugly, horrible woman with the worst tit job in the universe*

Got any pictures?

SwanTiger
27th November 2007, 19:56
What a kluts, but I like 99.9% of the male population would still give her a stiff one!

Mom
27th November 2007, 20:03
I was talking about Nicky....:confused: hehehehe

Taking the Micky???????? :innocent:

Swoop
27th November 2007, 20:10
*ugly, horrible woman with the worst tit job in the universe*......:sick:
We agree on this point! Uglier than an ugly thing (with extra ugly)!

God, I can't wait for one of the two decent NZ programmes TVNZ actually shows to start (9:30 TV3 tonight)
I don't believe that TV3 is part of the gubbinment propaganda network called "tvnz".

What a kluts, but I like 99.9% of the male population would still give her a stiff one!
I am glad to be in a minority! Where can I apply for a gummint handout???

BIGBOSSMAN
27th November 2007, 20:11
Nah, Nicky Watson just doesn't do it for me. A combination of pneumatic titties, an incredibly Roman nose plus the historic insertion of a certain part of Matthew Ridge's body (into more than 2 orifices/orifi probably) makes her simply unappealing to me.
So there.

kerfufflez
27th November 2007, 20:13
What a kluts, but I like 99.9% of the male population!

How is that relevant?

Mom
27th November 2007, 20:14
orifi

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have no words!...........no smilies either I am undone!

Thank you!

Hitcher
27th November 2007, 20:17
Nicky not I used that precious spelling...

I understand. You may appreciate my nervousness about trusting the spelling of anybody who's prepared to get their nipples pierced on free-to-air TV. Us Eltham boys are naturally apprehensive about women's bits...

ynot slow
27th November 2007, 20:20
Ms Watons...'' Ive been calling out for Cricket for like 1,000,000 times'' (her words) interviewer said to her...You're Hoarse!
Ms Watson....''No!, my Dog!....:clap:

Was just goner post that gem,and she was bloody serious as,the interviewer just looked at her with a farken hell DUMB BLONDE expression.

How many people have lost a pet today and who cares, except for themselves,but they aren't on tv.

I think she may have been at erotica in Palmy,I didn't spy here but the wife thought she did,and if it was her there certainly wasn't ques of guys perving.

ynot slow
27th November 2007, 20:27
I understand. You may appreciate my nervousness about trusting the spelling of anybody who's prepared to get their nipples pierced on free-to-air TV. Us Eltham boys are naturally apprehensive about women's bits...

Haven't been to the local pubs for a while in Eltham lately,mind you when the sewing factory was there 20 yrs ago,anything went at the piss ups,even the odd girl on girl,ahh the good old days,when men were men and sheep shuddered with fear.

Hitcher
27th November 2007, 20:33
and sheep shuddered with fear.

Hmmm. Sheep...

ynot slow
27th November 2007, 20:45
Hmmm. Sheep...

Shit saw a few at whanga on weekend lol.

Oldy but a goody.Whats the difference between a bj from Ms Clarke and shagging a sheep?

Not a lot if ya don't look down!!!:spanking:

Laava
27th November 2007, 22:03

I found a cricket? Not sure if it will scrub up too well but Nickers probably wouldn't notice!

BIGBOSSMAN
27th November 2007, 22:08
Nicky Watson? I've heard she loves a little doggy...:buggerd:

Krusti
27th November 2007, 22:14
Imagine if she had lost her cat..... Anyone seen my pussy?.....If you've seen my pussy ring this number....

BIGBOSSMAN
27th November 2007, 22:20
Imagine if she had lost her cat..... Anyone seen my pussy?.....If you've seen my pussy ring this number....

Shit that'd overload the phone lines.