PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: ladies' pants

ynot slow
28th November 2007, 17:39
Well now that my wife has been bitten by the bike bug(almost),I was hoping to get her a pair of cordura pants,she used mine the last weekend but they are too long in leg.After size xxl(size of my neo)or about 36-38",but inleg around 28-30",leather is ok also,don't want to spend a fortune just yet,bought a new lid,gloves and second hand boots since weekend.Just happy she came for the ride as prior to that the longest was about 30km,last one was 190km and maybe toy run part way this sat.Cheers guys.

Conquiztador
29th November 2007, 20:43
And here I was thinking this was gonna be kinky...:devil2:

ynot slow
29th November 2007, 21:30

Yep,best one I heard was a mate coming inside after I had hung out the washing and he says to all there,"I just got into xyz wifes knickers"his girlfriends jaw dropped till he said,"yep was hang:Oi:ing them on the clothesline".

Conquiztador
29th November 2007, 21:33
Yep,best one I heard was a mate coming inside after I had hung out the washing and he says to all there,"I just got into xyz wifes knickers"his girlfriends jaw dropped till he said,"yep was hang:Oi:ing them on the clothesline".

Ok, probably had to be there...

Chickadee
29th November 2007, 22:57
What dress size is your lady in ladies wear? I have a spare pair of cordura pants but not sure if they'd fit.

ynot slow
30th November 2007, 06:18
she wears a size 14-16 jean,so would go for size16 for pants to have a bit of room for jersey etc when needed.

chris
30th November 2007, 09:34
she wears a size 14-16 jean,so would go for size16 for pants to have a bit of room for jersey etc when needed.

Have you found anything yet? I may be able to help. chris@kiwirider.co.nz

cowpoos
30th November 2007, 19:50
www.quasimoto.co.nz

ynot slow
30th November 2007, 20:30
www.quasimoto.co.nz

tried them but too long in leg,my gear from them is fine.

Blue Thunder
1st December 2007, 06:45

I to fell for that devilish line, hooked by a false promise!:Playnice: