PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me mr Spankme sir

FROSTY
31st October 2004, 14:21
I just noticed its about time we had some nickname changes around here.
I vote that KK -kwakka kid be renamed Ehh Boi Racer
He has gone over to the daRK SIDE AND DOESN'T EVEN LIKE KWAKKAS ANYMORE.
Two smoke need to be renamed kawasuki kid
I THINK HE NEEDS TO BUILD A SHRINE AND PUT HIS LONG SUFFERING RG150 IN IT.
And clearly Jimbo750 is now jimbo600
It looks like all clouds have a silver lining jimbo--You look bloody good on the 6 hundy

NC
31st October 2004, 14:27
HOw do you change your name?

k14
31st October 2004, 14:28
Also Dangerous told me yesterday that he wants to change his name to Neon Man :killingme

Coyote
31st October 2004, 14:41
HOw do you change your name?
Yeah, how do ya? Why the hell did I choose mine?

FROSTY
31st October 2004, 14:44
its actually easy--ya grease up to spank -and he will fix it for ya's

Coyote
31st October 2004, 14:49
In that case, what should I ask to change mine into? How about Death Cult Armageddon?:lol:

Ms Piggy
31st October 2004, 15:15
Also Dangerous told me yesterday that he wants to change his name to Neon Man :killingme
Yeah. I think we should get SpankMe to do it as a surprise for him ;) I know Dangerous would thank ya for it.

Two Smoker
31st October 2004, 18:20
Kawasuki Kid LOL.... nice.... I will slowly convince KK to come to the good side and get him on a ZXR400 again.....

As for the RG150 on a shrine???? not yet, its got plenty more suffering to be had yet :devil2: hehehe

Zapf
31st October 2004, 19:08
And mine to Judge Homer :shifty: heheheh

Hitcher
31st October 2004, 19:55
If people join up on this site with mind-numblingly stupid names, then that shouldn't be the site administrator's problem.

It's a bit like personalised plates -- name it after your car, and it looks stupid when you've got MYJAG on the back of a Honda...

Doh!

SPORK
1st November 2004, 10:40
Yup. If you choose to have "KIWI65" as your number plate, then you deserve all it's humiliation. Same thing if your name is "Pimp Stick Death Mobile Lover Machine", it is your own damn fault.

However, if you do upgrade your bike, and that is the reason to change your name, then why not? Buy a pint for SM!

NC
1st November 2004, 10:46
Yup. If you choose to have "KIWI65" as your number plate, then you deserve all it's humiliation. Same thing if your name is "Pimp Stick Death Mobile Lover Machine", it is your own damn fault.

However, if you do upgrade your bike, and that is the reason to change your name, then why not? Buy a pint for SM!

Awww I just wanna drop the _chick off my name :disapint:

manuboy
1st November 2004, 11:28
Awww I just wanna drop the _chick off my name :disapint:

The chick with the "inny bits" wants to be a boy? Thats an expensive operation NC, SM could buy a new SV with the proceeds... (a blue one?) :2thumbsup

NC
1st November 2004, 11:46
The chick with the "inny bits" wants to be a boy? Thats an expensive operation NC, SM could buy a new SV with the proceeds... (a blue one?) :2thumbsup

Pick a response:bleh:

A.) If I did, I'd make sure that I was making my way to Christchurch to spade you, big boy! :love:

B.) I like having "inny bits" too much. Plus I'd get such problems as..
Demestic blindness, being unable to read instructions, not being able to multi task, not being able to ask for directions, know nothing about everything etc...

C.) All of the above

jrandom
1st November 2004, 11:49
know nothing about everything

These days, I'm personally getting right into knowing everything about nothing.

Outy bits rock.

manuboy
1st November 2004, 11:52
Pick a response:bleh:

A.) If I did, I'd make sure that I was making my way to Christchurch to spade you, big boy! :love:

B.) I like having "inny bits" too much. Plus I'd get such problems as..
Demestic blindness, being unable to read instructions, not being able to multi task, not being able to ask for directions, know nothing about everything etc...

C.) All of the above

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Faaarkin funny.

I'll take A... and rely on inny bit map reading skills to get you lost well b4 you find ChCh..... :ar15: :o :Punk:

NC
1st November 2004, 11:54
These days, I'm personally getting right into knowing everything about nothing.

Outy bits rock.

:laugh:
:laugh:

NC
1st November 2004, 12:01
:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Faaarkin funny.

I'll take A... and rely on inny bit map reading skills to get you lost well b4 you find ChCh..... :ar15: :o :Punk:

:lol:

Heh, Oooooh I knew you'd want (A.) :msn-wink:

カワサキキド
1st November 2004, 19:18
Like the first settlers to arrive in Christchurch, you will get trapped in the one way systems and never be able to find your way out!