29th December
Import Battle
Gates open- 7am
Gate entry - $25 under 12yrs free
Free parking
$60 to race
Trophies, cash, prizes & products
Come battle it out with your mates
See the best Comp/ Jap and Import cars do battle over the 1/4 mile.
Comp cars welcome to do Test & Tune

2nd January 2008 Raindate 3rd January
SUMMER NATIONALS

Come see the tarmac beg for mercy!!
Street cars to 5 sec Top Alcohol Funny cars and all your favourite cars or bikes. Come and support your favourite drivers and riders battle it out for the ultimate supremacy - who can win the fourth round of the NZDRA National Points Series??
This meeting will again see the Meremere Dragway crew at Taupo International Dragway, this time with the Compulink Timing System. Plank will also be making the trek down to help with track preparation - this meeting's shaping up to be a big one!
All NZDRA classes will be racing, including the ground-pounding Top Alcohol and Top Doorslammer divisions, Competition Drag Bike, Top Street, Sport Compact, down to the Junior Dragsters.

Gates open 7am
Racing from 9am
Entry $30 under 12yrs free
$2 car park donation, all money collected goes to Koru care Charitable
Trust.

There's something for everyone, so come on into Taupo for New Year's, and see if you can pick the winners!!

Note: Any meeting cancellations will be posted on www.taupodragway.bignoise.co.nz , at this stage no cancellations will be done by phone.

All contacts, comments and questions are now to be made to Steve Zahorodny on: 0274 751 648 or aaa.rodney.engines.tyres@xtra.co.nz

DMNTD
3rd December 2007, 13:11
The big question has to be...can I turn up with one of my bikes and race?

nodrog
3rd December 2007, 13:13
The big question has to be...can I turn up with one of my bikes and race?

pitchesssht! :scooter:

DMNTD
3rd December 2007, 13:14
pitchesssht! :scooter:

I said bike not arse!

BarBender
3rd December 2007, 13:42
meh..meh...fooooookin petcheessshht......

mugins
3rd December 2007, 13:54
sure you can Chris part of the nationals we"ll be down bring both bikes might race the k4 in the comp class

DMNTD
3rd December 2007, 14:08
sure you can Chris part of the nationals we"ll be down bring both bikes might race the k4 in the comp class

Now that's what I'm talking about!
Reckon we'd get more runs than Meremere?