PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Track Day pics

WRT
3rd December 2007, 13:50
My girlfriend was busy snapping away from the sidelines with the camera throughout the day. Most of the pics were of me (funny that), but there's a few with others in them too so I'll post them up here.

WRT
3rd December 2007, 13:51
Some more . . .

WRT
3rd December 2007, 13:53
Last lot. Let me know if you want full sized copies (so you can crop that bloody Aprilia out of the way).

Bikestore
3rd December 2007, 17:48
Don't mean to steal your thunder, WRT, but we've also got pics up from the boys' track day. 810 of them, in fact.

Go to www.bikestore.co.nz, click on the Gallery link and it should be pretty obvious from there. If you want unwatermarked full size copies (10.1 megapixel files, about 4MB) just use the website to drop us a line. The photos are from the track and stunt sessions, plus of the day's other entertainments.

P.S. Poos, Boomer - no more gay Honda jokes, ya hear? You've been warned! :bleh:

WRT
3rd December 2007, 17:59
Don't mean to steal your thunder, WRT, but we've also got pics up from the boys' track day. 810 of them, in fact.

All good, some awesome shots you've got there. I like this one (http://www.bikestore.co.nz/pics/gallery/LooseBruce%20and%20DSS3%20Memorial%20Track%20Day/MemorialTrackDay_0033.jpg) especially, if you'd warned me though I would've bothered to wash the trailer!