PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: Pukekohe 02082003 Pics

Marmoot
3rd August 2003, 22:42
I've uploaded new pics for Pukekohe 02 08 2003 into the gallery.
Currently available: Mitch, Coldkiwi, Kiwistorm, and Spank Me.

SpankMe
4th August 2003, 09:09
Excellent Marmoot. :niceone: Are these full size? If not I wouldn’t mind getting the full size image.

bikerboy
4th August 2003, 09:46
Great photos Marmoot.:niceone:

Were they taken with a digital camera?

Mitch
4th August 2003, 09:49
Fantastic shots Marmoot & Spankme!!!!  :yes:

Coldkiwi
4th August 2003, 12:21
yeah.. nice pics! (any chance you can photo shop them to show me leaned over a bit more??) :)

any chance of posting the video footage of John on the 954 doing wheelstands in the wet down the front straight spank?

SpankMe
4th August 2003, 12:23
Originally posted by Coldkiwi
any chance of posting the video footage of John on the 954 doing wheelstands in the wet down the front straight spank?

<a href="/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7597#post7597">Already done.</a>

Mitch
4th August 2003, 12:40
Hey CK tis a shame no-one got one of you out on the bumps you loved so much :D

Mitch
4th August 2003, 14:50
Lipstick?????&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; :argh:

Would you like to borrow one of my dresses too Kiwistorm??&nbsp; :p:p

I have a little red one I think you would look great in&nbsp; :eek:

:buggerd:&nbsp;

Dave
4th August 2003, 15:16
as if you've got any dresses mitch!

duckman
4th August 2003, 15:17
Lend him one of yours Dave!!!:rolleyes:

Dave
4th August 2003, 15:48
No, I have Stresses not Dresses.

Coldkiwi
4th August 2003, 18:13
ROFLMAO!

beauty picture mate!

yeah mitch.. a pic of me nearly getting chucked off the bike would've been interesting too! That rumble strip wasn't so bad really... so long as the bikes mostly upright and you're expecting it it's sweet!

&nbsp;

Marmoot... have you got some more pics to be posted? you seemed to be at the start of the straight for ages...

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Kwaka-Kid
4th August 2003, 19:33
ever thought of dyeing your hair blonde before kiwistorm?

&nbsp;it really suits you!

:p

Marmoot
4th August 2003, 22:31
Goodness Gracious Me.........:gob:

Marmoot
4th August 2003, 22:35
Originally posted by SpankMe
Excellent Marmoot. :niceone: Are these full size? If not I wouldn’t mind getting the full size image.

You want the 70MB photoshop-processed file uploaded?

Marmoot
4th August 2003, 22:47
Newly uploaded: Kiwidan & Bluninja. Enjoy.

Dave
5th August 2003, 09:23
Thats a good picture of CK,looks like he was really trying.
In fact-good pictures altogethrer,i've seen so called photographers that don't get photos as good as that

Coldkiwi
5th August 2003, 12:54
Originally posted by Dave
Thats a good picture of CK,looks like he was really trying.
In fact-good pictures altogethrer,i've seen so called photographers that don't get photos as good as that

hmm... I&nbsp; can think of two ways to interpret that, dave!... I'll take the positive way!

Marmoot... can you email me that one? (r.finley@ndy.com) I'm having real dramas trying to download them off the gallery.

I agree with Dave on the 2nd part for sure.. EXCELLENT work behind the lens.

&nbsp;

Coldkiwi
5th August 2003, 13:17
nevermind... ended up putting them in the lightbox (whatever thats for) and downloading the onces I wanted as a zip file.

&nbsp;

Cheers again Rendy!

Dave
5th August 2003, 13:17
It's meant to be taken from a positive note-no point going to a race track to tour round and look at the scenery.

Coldkiwi
5th August 2003, 13:20
good call dave.. the only scenery I looked at other than the track was the armco on a&nbsp;couple of occasions (that was closely followed by the voice in my head scolding me and harsh reminders to 'look where you want to go you idiot!')

definitely had a great day and maybe the cooler overcast whether wasn't so bad given the reasonable condition my tyres are still in. I'm fully keen for a days practice down at Taupo now :)

Mitch
5th August 2003, 13:24
I have heard once again that there is to be a practise day this Saturday at Taupo.&nbsp; :D

Will we be seeing you there CK?

bluninja
5th August 2003, 14:05
Marmoot, nice pics.....good on yer.

TTFN

Coldkiwi
5th August 2003, 17:50
Originally posted by Mitch
I have heard once again that there is to be a practise day this Saturday at Taupo.&nbsp; :D

Will we be seeing you there CK?

Not likely Mitch. I've got a shocker of a week for work planned (three noise assessments from 11-3:30am and I'm going down to wellington tomorrow) so I'll be up for a nice relaxing weekend and seeing the g/f to be honest! Keep me to to date though cause I do really want to have a go round something thats a bit more involving than Puke.

Marmoot
5th August 2003, 22:37
Thanku.

CK: if you're interested in printing them, either I can print them off for you ($10 for 6x4 inch) or you come here to my workplace (City) and I'll burn the bastard into your blank CD.

Actually Im thinking of going pro, but I dunno whether there is enough market in it. Anybody has any info?

Coldkiwi
6th August 2003, 04:00
i'll get back to you on that marmoot but i'll probably do one of those two options. I'm working in the city as well so a drop off would be quite easy.

&nbsp;

Dave
6th August 2003, 09:27
Actually Im thinking of going pro, but I dunno whether there is enough market in it. Anybody has any info?
for my 2 cents,Go to all the meetings and do it for a hobby,get a following/name out there and then make the shift.
theres about four that i know at the moment but the only one that regularly has pictures worth buying is ewen cameron from christchurch.

SpankMe
10th August 2003, 09:44
Thats some nice cut and pasting :)

Been doing a bit of that myself <a href="http://www.sv-portal.com/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=231&st=30">here</a>.

wkid_one
10th August 2003, 20:33
Sunday 17th - Manfield - Winter Series - worth a look.....

Also, practice day is Friday 29th - see you all there.....

&nbsp;

&nbsp;