PDA

View Full Version : Paekak hill ride tonight (1 November)

Hitcher
1st November 2004, 15:51
Geez look at the weather!

I'm off home to unshackle the Zrex, then off up the top of Paekak hill to watch the sunset before heading home via some burger joint.

Fantastic!

Marknz
1st November 2004, 16:23
what a feckin' good idea.

//bolts to the spare room to get the leathers and get it on!//

LB
2nd November 2004, 04:24

Shit.

We didn't get home till 7pm thanks to some wanky computer company who had a "promotion" to promote their products. They had a dozen people lounging on sun loungers with umbrellas over them, using laptops, at the layby on the Hutt motorway where the house/goat is.

Why on earth didn't the cops move them on? Caused absolute traffic chaos. the traffic was banked up right to the m/way tunnel in town.

I'll never buy one of their PC's. (only thing is, I can't remember the name of the company, but it's the one with the words "we're bloody everywhere" on the side of their vehicles)

Anyway, Hitcher and Marknz: hope you had a great ride.

matthewt
2nd November 2004, 08:30

Shit.

We didn't get home till 7pm thanks to some wanky computer company who had a "promotion" to promote their products. They had a dozen people lounging on sun loungers with umbrellas over them, using laptops, at the layby on the Hutt motorway where the house/goat is.

Why on earth didn't the cops move them on? Caused absolute traffic chaos. the traffic was banked up right to the m/way tunnel in town.

Yer crap wasn't it. I think it was gasp or grasp or something like that. I'd say they pissed a few people off yesterday.

Hitcher
2nd November 2004, 09:30
Well, I had a great ride. Had the top ot the Paekak hill all to myself for about half an hour -- until I left. There was no "floor-show" last night either (on one of my previous sunset excursions a young couple in a Familia arrived, where upon parking, she took an active and consuming interest in what lay beneath his fly...)

Also, if that guy who passed me and the green van at Battle Hill at about half past six reads this -- please tell me where you bought that visor with the x-ray vision capability! That was one of the more insane manouevres I have seen for a while -- hanging out there on the "line of death" for about 20 seconds.

I could have ridden all night. It was just brilliant to be out.

James Deuce
2nd November 2004, 10:27
Yer crap wasn't it. I think it was gasp or grasp or something like that. I'd say they pissed a few people off yesterday.
It is indeed Gasp, and that's the noise they'll make after I drive a red hot poker into their bellies. They don't like it up 'em!

AARrrrrrrrrrrr

I had two cars attempt to change lanes into my space between Murphy St and Aotea Quay, and that is why I wasn't lane splitting celticno6. I then had a Jeep Cherokee actully successfully force me onto the right hand shoulder where the Nauranga traffic merges onto the Hutt Motorway, despite looking me in the eye and me abusing him at full noise using every freaking obscene word in the dictionary, and some that aren't. I hope he gets Syphilis, HIV, Tuberculosis, and Leprosy all at the same time.

All you consumer drones who drive cars and rubberneck at that sort of shit and pay even less attention to your surroundings - eat shit and die, motherf__kers!!!

F5 Dave
2nd November 2004, 11:32
Gee say what you really mean Jim.

But yes if all owners of 4WDs heads exploded - - - NOW- - - then the world would be a better place.

Did it work?

2_SL0
2nd November 2004, 11:34
s -- please tell me where you bought that visor with the x-ray vision capability! That was one of the more insane manouevres I have seen for a while -- hanging out there on the "line of death" for about 20 seconds.

I would like to preorder one of these visors. It will match well with the Action Man pants and Jacket Im trying to acquire from a extremist who thought riding on the wrong side of the road was more of a challenge.
:crazy:

Sparky Bills
2nd November 2004, 19:11
I hope it wasnt me?? :spudwhat:
I was on a yellow 748.
I dont remember doing any dodgy passing. Was the first time on that bike too, so was not going too fast.
It was a GREAT night for a ride though wasnt it!
Come to think of it.. Tonight was the same!
Bring it on summer! :cold:

Hitcher
2nd November 2004, 19:17
I hope it wasnt me??
I was on a yellow 748.
Geez thanks for saying hello!! (Big-headed dude on big green Kawasaki, remember?) No, the guy in question had a U rego and a backpack. He would have gone past you guys at the lookout about a minute or so before me.

Sparky Bills
2nd November 2004, 19:29
Sorry dude, I was late enough as it was to where I was going. I also dont really know any KB's in person.
I think that guy was on a Triumph RS Sprint.
Was that you who just pulled up as I was leaving?
I do not remember what bike it was. :scooter:

Hitcher
2nd November 2004, 19:33
Sorry dude, I was late enough as it was to where I was going. I also dont really know any KB's in person.
I think that guy was on a Triumph RS Sprint.
Was that you who just pulled up as I was leaving?
I do not remember what bike it was.
How could you. Not recognise. A Kawasaki?

Next time, eh? Once I get my helmet off I'm moderately friendly. It's been a while since I've torn anybody limb from limb...

Who were the other two dudes up there with you, do you know? They weren't that friendly either.

LB
3rd November 2004, 04:32
I also dont really know any KB's in person.

Oi!! You know me!!! (but not in the biblical sense, I hasten to add in case Hamish reads this).

Sparky Bills
3rd November 2004, 07:51
The one on the Gixer was Jimbo, I didnt know the other dude.
I am sure he's a KB'er.
If your out there mr vtr, please identify yourself.