PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Drinkies me thinkies! Wellington, Wednesday the 3rd Nov.

Ms Piggy
1st November 2004, 21:54
Ok nothing formal or proper here...just thought I'd better post this before the g'nt's well & truly kick in...mmmmmmmmmm....Bombay Sapphire Gin......mmmmmmmmmm. I love you guys, no really I do. :hug:

Anyway! Wednesday, 9.30pm, meeting outside Humming Bird on Courtney Plc and possibly going somewhere less or more classy depending on how we feel. Who is we???? Well me, myself and I, plus Jaz and even Dave (Stone Chucker).

Any of you other lot who feel the need to be hanging around bars at that hour of the evening MUST I tell you! MUST come and join us to celebrate me finishing my exams and not going completely mental. :eek:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Bombay Sapphire Gin.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

StoneChucker
1st November 2004, 22:00
How could I refuse an invitation like that? Maybe we could make the Karaoke bar our last stop? hehehe :calm:

MOTOXXX
1st November 2004, 22:45
damn u students with your free time and bounty of bombay saphire.

hmmnnn since im on acc i may be in town on wed night with a friend and could swing by and introduce myself. maybe even drag sparkybills along.
:spudbooge :apint:

Ms Piggy
1st November 2004, 22:48
damn u students with your free time and bounty of bombay saphire.
I have my loverly man and my fabulous aunty (ala duty free) to thank for my excellent supply of the good stuff.

Not sure where we shall be situated but PM me and I'll give ya my mobile and if ya wanna meet up we can sort it that way. Cheers!

Ms Piggy
1st November 2004, 22:49
How could I refuse an invitation like that? Maybe we could make the Karaoke bar our last stop? hehehe :calm:
Now ya talking my language. ;)

Velox
1st November 2004, 23:14
Sounds good, but I've got a dinner in town beforehand too. I'll text one of you guys after that to see where you are*. I've got Jaz and Daves no.s. See you then!

*Please note that you are incredibly fortunate to recieve a text from me though. My 'cellular device' is strictly for use on rides only (ie. I haven't totally given in yet) and therefore you will be one of the lucky few. (If I can work it that is.)

Skunk
2nd November 2004, 18:20
9.30! I must be an old fart - too close to my bedtime on a weeknight :sleep:

Can ya start earlier for us oldies? ;)

Sparky Bills
2nd November 2004, 18:28
Drag WHO??
Come on Timmsy...
You know I dont drink and go out with mates and have a good time.
Im not like that at all. :devil2: :devil2: :beer:
(i say trying not to laugh) :niceone:

MOTOXXX
2nd November 2004, 18:49
Drag WHO??
Come on Timmsy...
You know I dont drink and go out with mates and have a good time.
Im not like that at all. :devil2: :devil2: :beer:
(i say trying not to laugh) :niceone:

yea u do kinda suck martin. (take that)
im sure u can do it son
u sure did get boozed up on thurs.

wat did u do on sat night?

Sparky Bills
2nd November 2004, 19:03
The same thing we do every night pinky...
We went out AGAIN! Was not too bad,
Spent far too much money as per usuall! Got home bout 5.30am. :headbang:
Not too bad.
Could be convinced.
So long as I can get back to Kapiti afterwards. Hint Hint. :puke:

Ms Piggy
3rd November 2004, 10:22
9.30! I must be an old fart - too close to my bedtime on a weeknight :sleep:

Can ya start earlier for us oldies? ;)
Sorry mate - I'm a bit of a night owl when I'm not a student. There will be other times and opportunities no doubt! :niceone:

Cheers Cathy

StoneChucker
3rd November 2004, 14:48
Depending on what time I finish work, and how I'm feeling, I may have to make it another time... I also have work the next day, so I can't stay late if I do come.

Cathy, I'll text ya later with the low down :blah:

badlieutenant
3rd November 2004, 16:53
Depending on what time I finish work, and how I'm feeling, I may have to make it another time... I also have work the next day, so I can't stay late if I do come.

just go maan!!! tomorrow is for certain ? and you like challenges ? go hard and see if your able to do the next day. :D or if its even there...........

Ms Piggy
3rd November 2004, 17:38

Boo hisssssssssssss! Hear from ya later. :bye:

Ms Piggy
3rd November 2004, 17:40
just go maan!!! tomorrow is for certain ? and you like challenges ? go hard and see if your able to do the next day. :D or if its even there...........
Yeah what he said. I mean how often is it you get the company of 2 loverly ladies like myself & Jaz....hmmmmm, ok quite often actually but that's not the point!

StoneChucker
3rd November 2004, 19:35
I mean how often is it you get the company of 2 loverly ladies like myself & Jaz....
:stoogie: Now I must admit it, you are right there. It's become a little complicated with all my other lady friends, and the restraining orders :no: :lol:

Ms Piggy
3rd November 2004, 23:29
Thanks Gals & Guys (Bung Bung & Mrs Bung Bung, WT, Jaz, Stonechucker & Velox) for meeting up for a celebratory drink with me :grouphug:

WT - I'm in love! :love: With the Buell that is. A very nice fit!

Jaz - I hope you recover from your rotten flu!! :crazy:

StoneChucker
3rd November 2004, 23:32
Q: How do you get 3 people home, in a car with 2 seats?
A: Easy

Hehe, there's NEVER a dull moment :2thumbsup

Ms Piggy
3rd November 2004, 23:33
Plenty of room, could've fitted at least 2 more in the boot! :niceone:

StoneChucker
3rd November 2004, 23:36
I'd liked to have tried to fit Velox in too, easily doable, with the roof down.

OH, if the pic seems blury, it's not, you're all pissed!