PDA

View Full Version : Schumacher fast on Ducati

R6_kid
7th December 2007, 16:02
But won't be racing it...

"Seven-times Formula One world champion Schumacher has clocked an incredible best lap of 1.37.89 in a special guest ride on Stoner’s GP7."

That's 5 seconds away from the lap record - fast enough to race in motoGP.

Read more (http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sport/sportresults/mcn/2007/november/nov5-11/nov0507michaelschumacherstunsinducati800ride/)

skidMark
7th December 2007, 16:06
is there anything with wheels that bugger aint quick in/on

kiwifruit
7th December 2007, 16:07
the man is animal steel

Storm
7th December 2007, 17:45
Stoner and co are just lucky he doesnt feel like making two wheels a full time gig:)

Grahameeboy
7th December 2007, 17:48
But how would he fair in a race........he would have to slow down when trying to knock other guys off the track.....

Drunken Monkey
7th December 2007, 20:31
But how would he fair in a race........he would have to slow down when trying to knock other guys off the track.....

dude, that was just lame.

deanohit
7th December 2007, 20:47
Just imagine how fast he could go with a bit of practice then!

fireliv
7th December 2007, 20:49
Well he aint scared to throw it around! GOod on him

Grahameeboy
7th December 2007, 21:18
dude, that was just lame.

I know.........................

Tickler
11th December 2007, 19:55
he's probably soo use to going faster in the F1 car, that he thinks "hummm ill just go this fast and ill still make it"

then comes in at the end and says "oh thats ok, i wasnt really pushing anyway"

AllanB
11th December 2007, 19:58
Hes been riding bikes for years - owns a number of Ducatis, so he is no stranger to this perverted interest:cool:

Storm
11th December 2007, 20:45
"Perverted interest" I say old chap, thats a bit much to call this whole website a pack of perverts

Even if a fair few do, in fact, happen to be pervs:D

AllanB
11th December 2007, 20:51
"Perverted interest" I say old chap, thats a bit much to call this whole website a pack of perverts

Even if a fair few do, in fact, happen to be pervs:D

he he he

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure the NZ Police has identified all motorcyclists as 'perverts' and been told to 'take-them-out' with force - it appears the squad car is the weapon of choice presently....<_<

James Deuce
11th December 2007, 20:52
Colin Edwards has already explained that phenomenon. Electronics. He reckons 2 years of coaching by Randy Mamola and all the aids turned on anyone with a decent turn of speed would be 5 seconds off the pace. It's the last few tenths that count and for that you have to have some of the aids turned off or down to extract the last little bits of performance from the bike.

shafty
11th December 2007, 20:57
I read somewhere he also owns a number of V Rods - loves em evidently, - has 7 or 8 variations.....