PDA

View Full Version : Home alone!!!

Trudes
7th December 2007, 17:35
Ok, so hubby is out of town for a week (as of this avo), I'm left at home, alone. Just got home from work, cracked my first bevvy, planning on a few more and talk some crap here, as you do. What should I do to entertain myself??

Colapop
7th December 2007, 17:36
I'll come and entertain you.... (I think I said that the wrong way round...)

Str8 Jacket
7th December 2007, 17:38
Ok, so hubby is out of town for a week (as of this avo), I'm left at home, alone. Just got home from work, cracked my first bevvy, planning on a few more and talk some crap here, as you do. What should I do to entertain myself??

Bring your bevvies here.... Im about to go to the supermarket and buy some nice BIG steaks and other crap to have with em, but if you could just pick all that up on the way over, along with a doz for me then i'll cook fo ya.... Go on, you know you wanna.....

Colapop
7th December 2007, 17:38
I'll bring scrabble and checkers and snakes & ladders...

But not Monopoly coz that causes arguments...

Trudes
7th December 2007, 17:41
I'm already a little pissed, otherwise I would jump on the bike and head on over Hels!

Oh, Col, you entertain me always baby!

Toaster
7th December 2007, 17:42
Twister with a twist.

Patch
7th December 2007, 17:44
Ply Mr. Colapop with kindness, dress him in his favourite to-to :banana: shake 'im up an watch 'im fizz.

cowpoos
7th December 2007, 17:46
get drunk...and have dirty drunkin sex with your vibrater!!! and then eat chocolate and fart!

Str8 Jacket
7th December 2007, 17:48
I'm already a little pissed, otherwise I would jump on the bike and head on over Hels!

Hmmpf, you only want me for my meat anyway.... :(

Trudes
7th December 2007, 17:50
get drunk...and have dirty drunkin sex with your vibrater!!! and then eat chocolate and fart!
Already on the "to do list" Mr Poosey!!! working on the first bit now....

Hmmpf, you only want me for my meat anyway.... :(

I always wanting your meat luv....

Str8 Jacket
7th December 2007, 17:53
I always wanting your meat luv....

:yeah: Giggidy Giggidy!!! :yeah:

kiwifruit
7th December 2007, 18:00

roffle!

see ya at the bottom:drinkup:

sisterecho
7th December 2007, 18:05
That's funny. I'm in the same situation. Except for the fact that I'm not married to Jay and... the house is dry! :crybaby:

Str8 Jacket
7th December 2007, 18:09
That's funny. I'm in the same situation. Except for the fact that I'm not married to Jay and... the house is dry! :crybaby:

AND your stuck in Paekak? If I were you id be going to the nearest place possible and buying some booze. Failing that, surely Jay has meths or something somewhere?....

sisterecho
7th December 2007, 18:11
AND your stuck in Paekak? If I were you id be going to the nearest place possible and buying some booze. Failing that, surely Jay has meths or something somewhere?....

Nope. Stuck in Hataitai. Moved into town a month or so ago. Guess I could walk down the hill. But what that means walking up again. Sounds like too much effort. So I guess I better start searching for the meths.

Str8 Jacket
7th December 2007, 18:12
Nope. Stuck in Hataitai. Moved into town a month or so ago. Guess I could walk down the hill. But what that means walking up again. Sounds like too much effort. So I guess I better start searching for the meths.

That's the attitude! Living in Hatataitai its gotta be pretty high quality Meths aint it! ;)

Colapop
7th December 2007, 18:14
*Out loud note* Must visit with JAy and Little

sisterecho
7th December 2007, 18:15
That's the attitude! Living in Hatataitai its gotta be pretty high quality Meths aint it! ;)

I found some Tui. Not sure if I'm that desperate for something to drink though! :)

Str8 Jacket
7th December 2007, 18:16
I found some Tui. Not sure if I'm that desperate for something to drink though! :)

Bring it here then! I love beer, any beer! In fact I just wish my man would hurry up so I can start drinking......

Colapop
7th December 2007, 18:16
I can come visit... past a bottle shop... and Trudes can catch a drunken train into town... you two will be able to look out for each other!

sisterecho
7th December 2007, 18:20
I just flew back in from Auckland so I'm looking forward to an early night. But let's organise this for another Friday! I only know four people in Welly (not counting my workmates who I barely know) so I need some drinking buddies.

Colapop
7th December 2007, 18:24
BOOO!!! You know me! (Am I one of the four?)

sisterecho
7th December 2007, 18:26
BOOO!!! You know me! (Am I one of the four?)

Of course Col. :love:

Trudes
7th December 2007, 18:30
Hey, I'll still be alone (and probably drunk) tomorrow, can always have an "alone and got nothing better to do" drinking session tomorrow!!

Trudes
7th December 2007, 18:37
Chat is really quiet, why don't you all join me in there and talk some drunken crap?

cowpoos
7th December 2007, 18:40
excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!! have I taught you fucking nothing???? AND you drink double brown!!! and have the nerve to put TUI down!!!

Colapop
7th December 2007, 18:42
Where's chat?

Trudes
7th December 2007, 18:44
Hey Col, my back is out, what should I do?
Went to the osteopath on Tuesday, my usual guy was away, but that's ok, because the guy I saw was gorgeous!!! I don't mind paying $40 for someone that cute to put his hands on me! lol. Anywayssss......

Colapop
7th December 2007, 18:46
Where's is it out at? I was out at Mighty Mighty last week

Zuki Bandit
7th December 2007, 18:55
COMPULSORY NUDIST TIME!!!!:2thumbsup When one has the house to themselves it's time to get naked. It makes the chores and domestic like stuff that much more interesting (not BBQ'ing though).

Number One
7th December 2007, 19:00
So I guess I better start searching for the meths.

And if you can't drink it try popping it on your feet! Then when you walk up and down that hill you won't get blisters :clap:

Hot tip someone gave me before I went on Outward Bound...and hey....it worked :gob:

Trudes
7th December 2007, 19:01
COMPULSORY NUDIST TIME!!!!:2thumbsup When one has the house to themselves it's time to get naked. It makes the chores and domestic like stuff that much more interesting (not BBQ'ing though).

haha, like how you think!!! Hey, I'm drunk!! *shuts the curtains as to not scare the neighbours*

Colapop
7th December 2007, 19:02
How do you get up the hill pissed?

Trudes
7th December 2007, 19:04
Always best to walk up hill pissed. Just takes twice as long, two steps forward, one stagger back..

Mom
7th December 2007, 19:05

Grab a seat!

Cheap as chips, come up here!

Mom will look after you :devil2: :devil2:

Colapop
7th December 2007, 19:07
I usually just sleep at the bottom... of the hill

Trudes
7th December 2007, 19:07
hehe, I'm sure you would Mom, but you're a bigger worry than I am, I have a funny feeling you'd corrupt me beyond all recognition!:woohoo:

Colapop
7th December 2007, 19:08
NOT pOSSIBLE!!!

Trudes
7th December 2007, 19:10
:rockon:

That one Col?

deanohit
7th December 2007, 19:10
Always best to walk up hill pissed. Just takes twice as long, two steps forward, one stagger back..

Bwahahahaha, that is so true! :rockon:

Mom
7th December 2007, 19:11

Farting is so yesterday!

Best to do something that really makes you shine, belch like you mean it, failing that, fart like a Dray! :cool:

*of course I dont do either*

Trudes
7th December 2007, 19:12
I live at the very top of a hill, well practiced in the drunken uphill trek

Colapop
7th December 2007, 19:13
:rockon:

That one Col?

HEy!! That's the one...

deanohit
7th December 2007, 19:15
I live at the very top of a hill, well practiced in the drunken uphill trek

Ahhh, so you do 3 steps forward, 1 step back then?!
Staggering just like this :drinknsin

Trudes
7th December 2007, 19:17
Ahhh, so you do 3 steps forward, 1 step back then?!
Staggering just like this :drinknsin

hehe, something like that. Until I fall over and decide the footpath is quite a comfy place to have a little nap:zzzz:. Not good when you wake up with a layer of frost on you though!

Mom
7th December 2007, 19:18
Always best to walk up hill pissed.

Nope I disagree! Last time I walked up the hill to here I found the friggen road cones too heavy to carry!

The next morning going to the shops there were road cones all over the show!

What is with the yoof of today? ;)

Colapop
7th December 2007, 19:18
But you're strangely not cold?

Trudes
7th December 2007, 19:19
lol. Walking down is bad pissed!!!

Colapop
7th December 2007, 19:20
Chicken

condoms

Vodka jelly

Jaks

not good

Trudes
7th December 2007, 19:20
But you're strangely not cold?

Really??? I've been told I'm a cold bitch!!

Colapop
7th December 2007, 19:22
Really??? I've been told I'm a cold bitch!!
Nah you cuddly

I know!

Mom
7th December 2007, 19:22
Chicken

condoms

Vodka jelly

Jaks

not good

Shhhhhhhh, come to my happy place.........huuuummmmmmmmmmmm....

Colapop
7th December 2007, 19:23
No that's only for Mark!

deanohit
7th December 2007, 19:24
Nope I disagree! Last time I walked up the hill to here I found the friggen road cones too heavy to carry!

The next morning going to the shops there were road cones all over the show!
Bwahahahahaha!

I remember one new years I was staying in a tent up the hill behind my mates, decide to stagger up to the tent rotten drunk with a lovely lass, but bugger me if I got lost! Ended up turning right instead of left, and just kept walking up the hill, next thing I remember is watching the sunrise from the top of the hill! :Oops:

Needless to say, the lass was not impressed. :pinch:

Mom
7th December 2007, 19:35
Needless to say, the lass was not impressed. :pinch:

Bum, bum, poohs,wees and lot of cheese springs to mind for some reason.......lol

Trudes
7th December 2007, 19:52
Just got off the phone from the hubby, told him about this thread, and he told me to HTFU!! How rude!! Actually, I didn't know it was possible!

Toaster
7th December 2007, 20:24
Just got off the phone from the hubby, told him about this thread, and he told me to HTFU!! How rude!! Actually, I didn't know it was possible!

Ah, love, true love!!!

ajturbo
8th December 2007, 11:54
ok... what movies are we watching tonight????

deanohit
8th December 2007, 12:00
So hows the head this morning Mrs Kendog?

Trudes
8th December 2007, 12:04
Well tonight I'll be watching: 'Dude, Where's My Dildo', 'Big Trouble In Little Vigina' followed by 'Shaving Ryan's Privates'. What are you going to be watching this evening?

Trudes
8th December 2007, 12:06
So hows the head this morning Mrs Kendog?

hehe, head's fine thanks, was up early (bloody RTDs, there's a reason I don't normally drink that premixed crap!!) and cleaned up the massive mess I made last night when I was a drunken fool and cooked my dinner.:2thumbsup
:beer: must be about that time I think, hair of the dog an all...

deanohit
8th December 2007, 12:55
hehe, head's fine thanks, was up early (bloody RTDs, there's a reason I don't normally drink that premixed crap!!) and cleaned up the massive mess I made last night when I was a drunken fool and cooked my dinner.:2thumbsup
:beer: must be about that time I think, hair of the dog an all...

It is a Saturday after all, sounds good!

Bottoms up!:drinkup:

Colapop
8th December 2007, 14:16
Test riding is better...

crazefox
8th December 2007, 14:26
so are you drinking yet im on my 3rd steiny

Trudes
8th December 2007, 14:33
Had to have a little Nana nap, and then Col textured me to tell me about his orgasm, so now I'm awake and heading fridge direction...... Ah Saturday eh!

Colapop
8th December 2007, 14:34
Blow my Whistle - DJ Alligator.... LOUDER! :wari:

crazefox
8th December 2007, 14:34
Whats the poison tonight then??????????

Colapop
8th December 2007, 14:36
More freee booze at some work do!!

crazefox
8th December 2007, 14:41
cool can i come

Colapop
8th December 2007, 14:42
Sure! Some Bistro place or summat... it's the wife's work so I don't know where it is...

crazefox
8th December 2007, 14:43
see you there old fulla

Colapop
8th December 2007, 14:45
OLD? Hahaha! Still get my arse groped in bars... :shifty:

crazefox
8th December 2007, 14:46
OLD? Hahaha! Still get my arse groped in bars... :shifty:

only by me mate:headbang::headbang:

Colapop
8th December 2007, 14:49
Ummm.... yeah... well, I didn't know you were going to be there... still good for my for ego.... :o

crazefox
8th December 2007, 14:50
Ummm.... yeah... well, I didn't know you were going to be there... still good for my for ego.... :o

Far out brother you crack me up.I got no come back for that one

Mom
8th December 2007, 15:58
lol. Walking down is bad pissed!!!

Walking up hill steadily for a kilometre or so, under the influence is really bad. Had to stop for a rest half way home. There were some road cones around a small bit of seal repair that in my inebrieated state I took a fancy to. :blink: for some reason. Attempted to navigate my way home with this very heavy, cumbersome trophy! Gave up, and abandoned my prize. Had to laugh the next day when I went down the road, obviously someone had been having a bit of fun :innocent:

Ah, love, true love!!!

Tis a wonderful thing to behold :sunny:

Usarka
8th December 2007, 16:02
Haha road cones. the most prized of treasure to the inebriated.

Mom
8th December 2007, 16:09
Haha road cones. the most prized of treasure to the inebriated.

I have heard tell of a bloke that once hired a van, selected a sober driver, and went out on the sauce with a bunch of his mates. These mates managed to get this friend of theirs in a state where he had no recollection of things the next morning.

Imagine how pleased he was in the morning to discover that said rental van was parked in his driveway, fully laden with these wonderful prizes......LOL

He blamed the sober driver for this problem, I might add :sunny:

I have matured a tiny bit since :shutup:

ElCoyote
8th December 2007, 16:21
Farting is so yesterday!

Best to do something that really makes you shine, belch like you mean it, failing that, fart like a Dray! :cool:

*of course I dont do either*

Even the queen farts don't you know.........sorry Phillip just told me she fluffs :banana:

Colapop
8th December 2007, 16:27
Does one fart or exfoliate the gaseous expulsions of ones body?

Trudes
8th December 2007, 17:01
This is really bad now that I think about it, but when I lived in Hamilton we were in town and on the pissed walk home stopped in to get burgers at a burger bar, sat outside and ate them, they were so awful that we decided we'd take the picnic table home as revenge for feeding us shit. Any street sign or Real Estate sign would do too. Jesus we were evil.:spanking:

Number One
8th December 2007, 17:38
This is really bad now that I think about it, but when I lived in Hamilton we were in town and on the pissed walk home stopped in to get burgers at a burger bar, sat outside and ate them, they were so awful that we decided we'd take the picnic table home as revenge for feeding us shit. Any street sign or Real Estate sign would do too. Jesus we were evil.:spanking:

:laugh:It would seem that your actions may well have been the sole inspiration for ALL those businesses out there who have nailed, screwed and chained all their outdoor tables, chairs and other bits and bobs down - You are a naughty one Mrs Kendog :Police:

I must say I have 'borrowed' my fair share of street and road signs in the past...though looking back I recognise how terribly immature it all was I did have a crap load of fun doing it :bleh:

deanohit
8th December 2007, 17:39
:laugh:It would seem that your actions may well have been the sole inspiration for ALL those businesses out there who have nailed, screwed and chained all their outdoor tables, chairs and other bits and bobs down - You are a naughty one Mrs Kendog :Police:

Yea, ruined all the fun for us younger folk, it's not cool walking around with bolt cutters when on the turps! :devil2:

Number One
8th December 2007, 17:41
Yea, ruined all the fun for us younger folk, it's not cool walking around with bolt cutters when on the turps! :devil2:

True and lycra jumpsuits just don't have terribly suitable pockets for carrying said bolt cutters either...do they? :buggerd:

deanohit
8th December 2007, 17:45
True and lycra jumpsuits just don't have terribly suitable pockets for carrying said bolt cutters either...do they? :buggerd:

What the hell? Where did the lycra come from? :confused: So not me, leather on the other hand........:devil2:

Number One
8th December 2007, 17:52
What the hell? Where did the lycra come from? :confused: So not me, leather on the other hand........:devil2:

Says the old woman...I thought lycra was all the rage with you 'younger folk' - seems to be making a real comeback down this way YICK! Ok on some but really quite heinous on many!

Mom
8th December 2007, 17:55

Not evil love.........normal springs to mind. I feel so sorry for the young'uns today. Far canal, the fun police are everywhere!!!

Was just talking to Maha about this tonight. There were 3 homicides in NZ last night! I remember the Basset Road Murders! Jorgenson, for those that want to google! That was SO HUGE!!!!!!!

Now 3 a night!

I feel a thread coming on...(3) for Hitcher, who has refrained from responding to my taunts!......LOL

deanohit
8th December 2007, 17:56
Says the old woman...I thought lycra was all the rage with you 'younger folk' - seems to be making a real comeback down this way YICK! Ok on some but really quite heinous on many!

Oh ok, well I'm not that young, and I'm more of a country lad, jeans and tee for me!

Now wheres Daisy?

Number One
8th December 2007, 18:00
Oh ok, well I'm not that young, and I'm more of a country lad, jeans and tee for me!

Now wheres Daisy?

Just don't tell me you've got velcro gloves!

deanohit
8th December 2007, 18:01
Just don't tell me you've got velcro gloves!

Na, you just take em to a cliff, means they push back harder. :love:

:drinkup::laugh:

Number One
8th December 2007, 18:09
Na, you just take em to a cliff, means they push back harder. :love:

Oh dear....you are a worry boy! You will just be huntin the wild pigs down south aye?:devil2:

deanohit
8th December 2007, 18:15
Oh dear....you are a worry boy! You will just be huntin the wild pigs down south aye?:devil2:

Yea, pigs kick and theres nothing to hang onto. :lol:

Trudes
8th December 2007, 18:50

I think it may be Latex you're thinking of.

Sully60
8th December 2007, 18:55

Shit I hope she hasn't told anyone about......

Opps I've said too much.:confused:

deanohit
8th December 2007, 18:56

Yea rubbers are gooooood, saves the stress levels, and the bank account!

Trudes
8th December 2007, 19:30
hehe, latex, it's a special sound isn't it.

So I got bored, have a drawer full of make-up that I never use, so thought "hell, lets see how much of this shit I can get on my eyes with them still able to open". Yes, well, that was fun... Next!!!:Pokey:

Number One
8th December 2007, 20:15

So I got bored, have a drawer full of make-up that I never use, so thought "hell, lets see how much of this shit I can get on my eyes with them still able to open". Yes, well, that was fun... Next!!!:Pokey:

The other good thing about latex is you can just hose yourself off!

Re entertaining yourself...you shouldn't be this hard up woman...judging by your online persona you should have no trouble getting something fun aka naughty cooking ;) maybe though you could put your your hair into ringlets - F'n hurts your scalp but will definately kill a few hours and the result tomorrow should be a huge dag! Takes you right back to little school...well maybe you didn't have a mother who tortured you in this way like I did but anyway it will definately kill a few hours :yes:

Mom
8th December 2007, 20:18

Were you in Warkworth today????????? Saw this chick, not sure what drugs she was on when she applied her eyeshadow......*insert biggest shiver emoticon!* lets just say i went off mauve forever!

Trudes
8th December 2007, 21:29
The other good thing about latex is you can just hose yourself off!

Re entertaining yourself...you shouldn't be this hard up woman...judging by your online persona you should have no trouble getting something fun aka naughty cooking ;) maybe though you could put your your hair into ringlets - F'n hurts your scalp but will definately kill a few hours and the result tomorrow should be a huge dag! Takes you right back to little school...well maybe you didn't have a mother who tortured you in this way like I did but anyway it will definately kill a few hours :yes:
hehe, nah, mine was more like ironing my hair!!

I'm not actually that bored, I actually rather enjoy my own company, just doing a whole heap of shit I don't normally do when the boy's around, cause he teases me (bastard!) lol:laugh:

Were you in Warkworth today????????? Saw this chick, not sure what drugs she was on when she applied her eyeshadow......*insert biggest shiver emoticon!* lets just say i went off mauve forever!

Nup, was home all day, besides I'd never actually go anywhere with that amount of gook on my face, apart from that time I went to an 80s party as a goth...:confused:

Kendog
9th December 2007, 15:23
When the cats away...........

I will still love you when I get home :hug:

Ronin
9th December 2007, 15:41
When the cats away...........

I will still love you when I get home :hug:

Loooooooooooooooooooooong time :soon:

Trudes
9th December 2007, 15:46
Oh shit, he has internet.... I'm gonna be in trouble!!:love:

Kendog
9th December 2007, 15:53
Oh shit, he has internet.... I'm gonna be in trouble!!:love:

I got me eye on you.

Trudes
9th December 2007, 15:54
I got me eye on you.

I almost turned around again! lol, would you buggers stop spying on me, i'm having girl time!:mellow:

Kendog
9th December 2007, 15:58
i'm having girl time!:mellow:

You know where the video camera is so I can check it out when I get home :devil2:

Colapop
9th December 2007, 16:01
I'll just pop round and check up on her... mm k?

Trudes
9th December 2007, 16:01
You know where the video camera is so I can check it out when I get home :devil2:

Oh, honey, you wish!!

Men so don't get girl time. It's more like doing OUR Xmas shopping, ironing your shirts, cleaning the toilet and enjoying only having one person to clean up after!
hehe, I still love you though

Trudes
9th December 2007, 16:02
I'll just pop round and check up on her... mm k?

Sweet, a slave to cook my dinner!!! Pick up a dozen on the way okay.

Colapop
9th December 2007, 16:05
I've got;
lens cleaner,
a tripod;
latex restorer and
tipex (whiteout to cover any mistakes)

Kendog
9th December 2007, 16:05
Oh, honey, you wish!!

Men so don't get girl time. It's more like doing OUR Xmas shopping, ironing your shirts, cleaning the toilet and enjoying only having one person to clean up after!
hehe, I still love you though

I thought it was like I see on those videos, stink.

Kendog
9th December 2007, 16:06
I've got;
lens cleaner,
a tripod;
latex restorer and
tipex (whiteout to cover any mistakes)

You know the videos I am talking about :yes:

But I am afraid you are not the actor I am looking for :nono:

Colapop
9th December 2007, 16:06
Well, I'm ready to get MY nails done!

Kendog
9th December 2007, 16:16
Well, I'm ready to get MY nails done!

That's not exactly what I was thinking.

What colour?

Colapop
9th December 2007, 16:18
I thought it'd be nice as we bathe in the afterglow... baking makes me all sweaty...

I'm thinking some of that sparkly green to offset my eyes...

Kendog
9th December 2007, 16:23
I like chocolate cake and pavalova.

Trudes
14th December 2007, 05:47
It's Baaaaaaaack!:wari:

ajturbo
14th December 2007, 06:30
It's Baaaaaaaack!:wari:

what???.. your vibrater from the repair man?:buggerd:

merv
14th December 2007, 07:13
I was wondering about you Mrs K that you seemed so quiet at Judes lunch on Tuesday - totally out of character even though I know you said he was away. Now he's back have fun :devil2:.

Kendog
14th December 2007, 12:28
And not a moment to soon.

merv
14th December 2007, 12:30
Col what you going to do now, the husband is back :Oops: ?

Colapop
14th December 2007, 12:34
He'll probably be there during my visit. I like him too... :innocent:

007XX
14th December 2007, 12:39
He'll probably be there during my visit. I like him too... :innocent:

Gawwd, you're easy...:rolleyes:

nah, I'll admit...they're both quite cute, aren't they?:love:

Kendog
14th December 2007, 12:59
I am a little fussy, the other person must be female, sorry Col.

007XX
14th December 2007, 13:01
I am a little fussy, the other person must be female, sorry Col.

Well, we could shove him in some fishnets and plaster some makeup on him if you'd like!:clap:

Faaaaaaarrrk...run!*

Kendog
14th December 2007, 13:06
Well, we could shove him in some fishnets and plaster some makeup on him if you'd like!:clap:

Faaaaaaarrrk...run!*

:gob::sweatdrop:bye:

007XX
14th December 2007, 13:10
:gob::sweatdrop:bye:

Yes, I'm dead aren't I? Pray for me, will ya...

Colapop
14th December 2007, 13:37
Nigel, you speak as though the choice is yours...?

And dear sweet V... ahhh .. how I will miss you.. though my aim will be true....

007XX
14th December 2007, 13:42
And dear sweet V... ahhh .. how I will miss you.. though my aim will be true....

Just as well you shoot blanks then eh? :eek5: :dodge:

Shhiiiiiiiitt:chase:

Trudes
14th December 2007, 15:10
Good golly, I go to work and this is what you lot are plotting!!:mellow:

007XX
14th December 2007, 15:14
Good golly, I go to work and this is what you lot are plotting!!:mellow:

It's ok Hun...you can be the lurvely meat in the middle...:love:

Trudes
14th December 2007, 15:17
OMG!!!! :o Just what kind of bread are we talking about here?!

007XX
14th December 2007, 15:21
OMG!!!! :o Just what kind of bread are we talking about here?!

Eerrr, in this instance it would seem we have a bit of rye and also some honeygrain...:msn-wink:

:rofl:

merv
15th December 2007, 07:11
Eerrr, in this instance it would seem we have a bit of rye and also some honeygrain...:msn-wink:

:rofl:

So you don't mind a bit of inter-racial then?

You know you're talking to the Wairoa crowd here V :shifty:

007XX
17th December 2007, 10:52
So you don't mind a bit of inter-racial then?

You know you're talking to the Wairoa crowd here V :shifty:

Merv, please keep up...:Pokey:

This was addressed to Mrs Kendog...she was potencially to be the "lurvely" meat product...
:rolleyes:

...Nuff said...

as you were.

Kendog
17th December 2007, 11:03
Merv, please keep up...:Pokey:

This was addressed to Mrs Kendog...she was potencially to be the "lurvely" meat product...
:rolleyes:

...Nuff said...

as you were.

I would prefer to be the meat thanks :msn-wink:

007XX
17th December 2007, 11:06
I would prefer to be the meat thanks :msn-wink:

Eeeeeeeehhh???? :eek5:

Are you really, really sure that's what you'd like? Does Col know???:sweatdrop :dodge:

:killingme

Kendog
17th December 2007, 11:44
Both the slices of bread are female

nadroj
17th December 2007, 11:50
Mince......