PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi Biker BBQ - 23/08/03

Slim
4th August 2003, 23:51
What: KiwiBiker BBQ, ALL WELCOME

When: SATURDAY the 23rd of AUGUST 6pm

Where: Mitch's Place out Ranui -Got addy Mitch?

Who: All KB'ers Welcome

Why: BECAUSE WE CAN!!!

Right.

Does Mitch have a BBQ?

How many (out-of-town) bods can Mitch accomodate on her couch/floor?

Food/drink: KK has professed to putting up some beer & food, but how about everyone bring their own meat & KK get the makings for salads instead? Bring your own poison, & maybe KK will put up for some non-alcoholic mixers/juice/etc instead?

What else do you need a hand with Mitch? Seating, music, airbeds, lighting, heating, ice, chillybins, whatever???

And who's coming??

:apint: :apint: :banana: :apint: :apint:

Slim
5th August 2003, 02:19
Ps. I'm not working that weekend, so I'll be there. You got space for me to kip on the floor Mitch?

Oooh - do we want to do a rideout first? :)

Mitch
5th August 2003, 08:43
Hey This is starting to sound like it may even come together :niceone:   Yes to BBQ, I can't imagin running out of room so those who want to stay are more than welcome, it will however be communal housing so no dirty antics hehe :eek:   OR should I say, dirty antics are compulsary  :rolleyes:

I don't mind grabbing some meat and doing salads, SLIM COME EARLY hehehe  For address drop me a PM or e-mail guys.  :p

Dave
5th August 2003, 11:07
Keen as to go,only problem is i've got a family dinner later-so i'll have to just catch youguys for a beer.

Slim
5th August 2003, 23:57
Originally posted by Mitch
I don't mind grabbing some meat and doing salads, SLIM COME EARLY hehehe  For address drop me a PM or e-mail guys.  :p
Nope - you're supplying the BBQ (& gas, we hope), housing, garaging and you'll have to deal with the neighbours once we've gone. :eek:

I say everyone brings their own meat, and I'll come early & we'll sort the salads out (I do a pretty good potato salad :) )

Oi! KK!!! Wake Up!!!

bluninja
6th August 2003, 17:00
I'll certainly bring my own meat:D I just hope someone has something for me to put my sausage in:p

I'll bring lots of soft drinks for those not old enough (or sensible enough) to drink the alcoholic stuff.

TTFN

Urban Terrorist
9th August 2003, 22:32
I'll fire up the RG tomorrow for a shakedown ride. Not sure how it'll be on a long trip, as its only been used in town lately.

Andrew
9th August 2003, 23:10
Hmmm, so maybe I'll have my ZXR250 by then, have they ever been known to run on alcohol? :beer:

Mitch
13th August 2003, 15:31
If anyone has any questions or wants addy at last minute.

Mitch 021-134-1703

Kwaka-Kid
16th August 2003, 00:26
HEYYYY GUYS IVE FINALLY FOUND THIS THREAD! amazing.. sweet as!

Yeah im keen, ill bring whats left in the fridge, (prolly just a dozen reds or exports or so) + a fire engine (30 pack of red) aswell as buying some steak down the mad butcher or somthing like that.    Any last requests on booze? Gotta use my ID now that im 18 and all :D previously limited to only 2 stores that would sell (for sure) and now i can go down hte road and buy some! (yay, coz last time they denied me, it felt worse then my dog dieing) so whats the last request? Im happy drinking Reds, cant afford to drink stienlager :(

i found this thread. yayayayayaya, i am the man! the man with a new *to me* set of leathers.. soon...

aswell as new Ferodo Brake pads for hte RVF (no longer calling it "racebike" due to too much abuse :( )

:o   ohhh bad, who here is flexible?  Remind me to teach ya'll how to play the box game! now come on u old ppl! this is my 18th ya know, you all have to act 18 again! (and no Mitch, that doesnt mean u have to lock urself in ur room repeating to yourself "i wish i had friends")  -ahaha sorry about that mitch, but im sure somhow u deserved it!

Duke of Rogan
16th August 2003, 01:24
Im happy drinking Reds, cant afford to drink stienlager :(

30 steiny stubbies for $40 where I shop, pretty good deal and comes in its own glass ;)

I'll try to make it to the BBQ, but hopefully repairs will start on my bike next week, which means I'll have no wheels for a couple of weeks :(

Kwaka-Kid
16th August 2003, 07:30
kidding duke?

see i often have just looking @ hte price per dozen everywhere and gone :gob:

but sweet az, where do you shop?  argh im tired still.

Oh and do we need any help with music/ i could bring my machine here, approx 1500 MP3's, that includes heaps of old crapm and 300+ music videos with TV out, could hookup to TV like i have here and have music videos :D or movies, approx 30+full movies. let us know asap coz i leant a mate 20 of my movie CD's

Duke of Rogan
16th August 2003, 08:07
Originally posted by Kwaka-Kid
kidding duke?

see i often have just looking @ hte price per dozen everywhere and gone :gob:

but sweet az, where do you shop?  argh im tired still.

superliquor, 2 x box 15 steiny stubbies for $40

have to buy 2 at a time though :beer:

Kwaka-Kid
16th August 2003, 08:39
fuck i dont care about 2 at a time matey! i wil buy 4 at a time quite hsappily if they wanna make it even cheaper!
dont mean i can drink it all in one weekend, but still, good as, must keep stock levels of such nice beer high :)

MikeL
16th August 2003, 10:22
Hey Kwaka
Like beer? Don't have much money?
Brew your own!
About $100 for gear to get started, then you can make 3 doz bottles every 7 - 10 days for about 30 cents a bottle. It's incredibly easy and takes hardly any time. You'll still have time to work on all your bikes (and race, too) and you'll save so much money you'll even be able to afford some new tyres :D

:beer:cheap :beer:cheap :beer:cheap :beer: cheap:beer:cheap

wkid_one
16th August 2003, 10:32
That fact it tastes like a nice mix of vinegar, turps and bath water is a mere triviality - it is cheap but!

MikeL
16th August 2003, 11:31
Originally posted by wkid_one
That fact it tastes like a nice mix of vinegar, turps and bath water is a mere triviality - it is cheap but!

You haven't tried my home brew. I put it in old Stella bottles and manage to fool most people.

Or perhaps they're just too polite.

But no, really, it is good. The vinegar, turps and bath water taste only results if you don't sterilize properly.

My only problem is the occasional exploding bottle.

:niceone:

Kwaka-Kid
16th August 2003, 12:06
Yeah MikeL, i still have 1 dozen 700ml or whatever big bottles of dads homebrew, approx 11 years old now, found it oneday when in dire need of alcohol with mates around and parents out.. what can i say, we were desperate, and i tell you, DO NOT touch hte stuff if its that old.  It was a sour taste.. but still, playing the cardgame asshole and having to drink a glass each time really made you not want to loose for a change! :p

but yeah ill rip dads old kit out oneday, he used to keep a recepie book aorund here somwhere too, absolutly full, him and his mate at one stage had both under the house, in hte garage, and above the house full of it just waiting till it was at the right age or whatever, what is it anyway? 1 month or somthing? 6 and its off?, dunno, but 11 years and its DEFINATLY off, i think i still have some o those bottles left, was made back in about 1989...  whos keen to get sick with me ? :beer::beer::beer::beer:

MikeL
16th August 2003, 16:47
KK
Read the following very carefully and DO EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS:

Search in and under your old man's house and locate every single bottle of home brew from 1989 or thereabouts. However thirsty/desperate/unhappy you are, do NOT under any circumstances drink any of it. Do NOT leave any bottles anywhere near cartons of beer or other items that you are putting aside for the KB barbecue. Do NOT leave any bottles in the garage next to bikes that need antifreeze/brake fluid or similar.

Pour every single bottle either down the drain or better, onto the garden where it will continue to kill slugs, snails and other pests for years to come.

:beer: but only if it's less than 6 months old!!

Kwaka-Kid
16th August 2003, 20:02
damn after reading hte first little bit i was thinking hey., maybe somone wants the beer ive been saving.. so i shuda thrown it out when i moved house eh? bugger.. dunno why i kept it all.. spose if i got really poor and desperate!

well @ the KB BBQ just ask and ill rip out a few bottles for any of yas :P  haahaha!

and yay i got new *to me* leathers! :P

georgedubyabush
17th August 2003, 12:11
Is it true you get methanol or something as a by product from brewing spirits ?(or sthilling or whatever)? I think someone told me that once. Cheap alcohol and cheap racegas in one step.

Andrew
17th August 2003, 14:29
I seem to remember something like that back in chemistry.

Coldkiwi
18th August 2003, 12:23
well thats it.. its definitely BYO... or risk liquor poisoning!

Kwaka-Kid
18th August 2003, 16:02
hahah kidding :)
WELL PPL! PM MITCH FOR HER ADDY if you want to come, this way we get an idea of numbers etc.

need more by the sounds of it tho, bring biker mates or whatever :)

Duke of Rogan
18th August 2003, 18:12
maybe the Scooter boy "Lam" could bring his pet sheep for a spit roasting :p (or some more photos)

hope no aussie's are reading this :Offtopic: :whocares: :beer:

Kwaka-Kid
19th August 2003, 20:37
haha, good one duke.

anyways all good.. cmon ppl if you havnt PM'd mitch yet, DO IT! you know you wanna come meet the gang :)

6pm sharp b there.. only because it sucks 2 b the first 1 and if sum1 comes firs tand has to wait 10mins they will feel like a retart! :P har har shamed! nah kidding (lol if its me)

it will b all good :) not a young blokes thing or nothing like that neither :) my old mans coming, and possibly staying whole night, and even my mum and her hubbie might show up for a short while.  So there ya go :) if you feel you wont fit in - dont, our common interest is motorcycles :) (duh!) so dont b worrying about no issues like dat y'all. lol:niceone:

Antallica
19th August 2003, 22:34
Age restriction?

Mitch
20th August 2003, 09:44
There is no age restriction!!!!  No time restriction!!!!! However there is a BULLSHIT RESTRICTION!!!!!!!   :p

BBQ will be part in garage with any luck so not a huge drama if it rains a little,  I might even pick up a heater for the older ones coming :D

Cuban
20th August 2003, 11:25
what about for those that live there!?!

:p

ha ha, im just jealous you guys still have your bikes and some warm weather!

Antallica
20th August 2003, 11:59
Wonder if I can get my new back tyre fitted by then. Better put her in tomorrow.

Slim
20th August 2003, 14:07
Originally posted by kiwistorm
Who's taking the camera?
Slim makes a mental note to pack her camera ...

If any one has a digital camera for the taking of embarrassing photos, bring it along! :whistle:

Kwaka-Kid
20th August 2003, 16:26
are u sure theres no age restriction mitch? hmm.. i say its an 18+ party.. hahaha! nah sorry, ive been sub18 b4, i feel for u dudes, come along! its all good :)

anyways new update, old man cant stay long, hes got some random thing to go to by 7pm somwhere, so prolly only there half an hour, which means ill b there by 6pm, so i can at least sit and chat to whoever is there and have an ale with old man

well cyas.

Antallica
20th August 2003, 17:32
New rear is on it's way, I should be down for the BBQ weather permitting.

I'll leave at about 2pm so if I get lost I have plently of time to recover ;)

SPman
20th August 2003, 19:19
Originally posted by Antallica
I should be down for the BBQ weather permitting. 

I think the W/e is meant to be fine :eek:

Mitch
20th August 2003, 19:24
SPman does this mean you are going to put away your Horlicks just for one night and come and be sociable?????????????????????

Could it be...................................  :eek:

If not yoru gonna get some of this..................  :buggerd:  LMAO

SPman
20th August 2003, 19:33
OK

PM yr address

Pls

:o

Mitch
20th August 2003, 20:07
:niceone: Have added Horlicks to shopping list  :niceone:

Kwaka-Kid
20th August 2003, 20:24
oh sweet., SPMAN! u tha big man SP! *looks up*

hahahha! good to have ya aboard dude.

ohh this is soundin better and better... remember i will grab a 30pack of red + whatevers in fridge, + some snarlers + some steak.. so yeah we may have leftovers :) can i bring my dog? he loves leftovers! but if u give me too much beer he doesnt know when to stop and makes himself crook! but who cares, its Mitch's carpet! :P hahaha :o

Mitch
20th August 2003, 20:36
can i bring my dog?  [/B]

NO KK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (leave your girlfriend at home)  :eek:

Kwaka-Kid
20th August 2003, 20:43
ohhhhh! :'(

hoeoeeeeeee dayum.. feck, thats good too, sorta insult id use.. hahaa!

Well mitch i know its hard and all but running around callin other girls dogs out of jelousy just isnt the way to go.   Build a bridge and get over yourself!

:D

Ur Most Wanted
21st August 2003, 00:08
Count me in ;) day off that day, im moving some time that day tho, so anyone know any moving truch services....
Gimmie a quote :D

Seeyah all there if im welcome kk :D

//Kerran

Kwaka-Kid
21st August 2003, 05:06
yup all good cya then

aff-man
21st August 2003, 09:17
Will putter along with CK for a bit of a yarn should be interesting plus i get to gawk at bikes for a bit :o

Antallica
21st August 2003, 10:34
Looks like I promised the missus some time this weekend, I might have to flag the BBQ guys.

See you all at Puke :)

aff-man
21st August 2003, 10:51
tut tut tut priorities priorities:D :D :done:

Antallica
21st August 2003, 12:17
Yeah I know.... *cries* :argh:

Coldkiwi
21st August 2003, 12:40
you've missed the point dude! Do what I doing and get the missus along as well! That way she starts to get more exposure to bikes and they're not so scary and therefore she's not so worried about you using yours (trust me... getting the g/f onside on the bike front is VERY important for any long term success with your love of biking... let her moan and complain now and it'll boil over before too long) Ideally you want her to be so interested that she buys her own bike (or at least bugs you to go out for a ride with her as pillion).

Firefight
21st August 2003, 13:22
CK, how wise you are:niceone: the best thing I ever did was get my wife on a bike(off road ,but the princapls the same)always used to be a hassle to get time to ride or to spend money on bikes, till the day I bought her a bike, I have not looked back, and have bought lots off new bikes since:rockon: I just wish I'd thought of this a few years b4,
firefight:rockon:

aff-man
21st August 2003, 13:31
Arse it's not fair CK your girlie was a petrol-head to begin with so bikes was just a step up in the world. :D :D :D

Antallica
21st August 2003, 14:25
She's tried pillion with me, it wasn't ideal. I won't get into that ;) But she'll get into them, we plan to tour Europe some day on some BMW flavour.

Ahh she wants me to mope around with her all day at home. CK, I'll take a look at that beast next week or weekend maybe?

Ants

bikerboy
21st August 2003, 15:35
Don't these wives, girlies, partners etc. have any interests of there own that they don't have to share?

Codependence seems to spring to mind.:argh:

Oh, well I guess we had this thread ages ago, and I still don't understand. With all this CRAP weather not much biking being done so why not have a BBQ?!

Hope to catch up with those who can't make it some other time, partners and weather permitting.:D

Kwaka-Kid
21st August 2003, 17:59
antallica: firstly imaginary girlfriends dont count :o

secondly: even if she seems really real in ur mind, forget it, this is bikes we are talking about!

thirdly: we honestly wont mind if you bring your hand along.

:done::beer::beer::beer:

Big Dog
21st August 2003, 20:02
The Mrs sends me out for rides, should I be worried?

MikeL
21st August 2003, 21:23
Originally posted by Big Dog

Yes. It ain't natural.

Kwaka-Kid
21st August 2003, 21:23
no big dog.. rather you should be happy!

wish i could find one like that...

Kwaka-Kid
21st August 2003, 21:32
Originally posted by kiwistorm
Who's taking the camera?

For some reason, I envisage KK on all fours hurling in the garden?:sick:

KS

hey! now i only just noticed that post...call me slow.. but you cant call me the idiot to be hurling on mitch's carpet!!

been down those roads b4. learnt my lesson :) ... or at least you all should hope...:puke:

and im bringing a camera for sure, to use up last shots on film (haha a good 10 of them at least!) so i can get it done to CD and have pics of my RVF's progress.. or lack of it as it may seem.

Big Dog
21st August 2003, 21:44
Probably helps that she used to have a CBR250 as a teenager for going down her west auck drive to collect the mail (2.4 kms)
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Shame no license.
:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

got to get her legit so I can get her a bike and go for rides with her without having to go 2 up.
:niceone: :niceone: :niceone: :niceone: :niceone: :niceone: :niceone: :niceone:

Till then just takin it as gravy, I think she knows how natty I get if "long time no ride".

Ciao, Big Dog.

Antallica
22nd August 2003, 01:37
antallica: firstly imaginary girlfriends dont count :o

secondly: even if she seems really real in ur mind, forget it, this is bikes we are talking about!

thirdly: we honestly wont mind if you bring your hand along.

:done::beer::beer::beer:

I take offence to that :angry2:

She's real dammit!

Slim
22nd August 2003, 09:29
No.

Rather you should encourage this good behaviour with positive reinforcement. Buy her some flowers or get her a voucher for a manicure & massage or something, and make sure she understands that it's a thank you for sending you out on rides. :)

Coldkiwi
22nd August 2003, 12:28
I think you're one the right path Big Dog (so long as she's sending you out cause she loves you to be happy and not for... umm... other reasons)!

In some ways, I think that's better than having the wife always wanting to come along. Inevitably, my g/f doesn't appreciate my thirst for corners in the same way and complains a bit if I get too excited on the brakes cause she slides forward (my ass ain't big enough to fill the whole seat!). So if the wife is sending you out you can do what ya want! (although I am looking forward to some nice long summer rides to romantic picnic spots :D )

and yes affman... I did have it easy with her V8 household... but you may recall that was one of the 'criteria' for a potential CK g/f! why start dating someone who hates your hobby?

bb, for the record, my g/f does have her own hobbies... but blimmin owning a horse makes motorcycling look positively economic and selfless. she had to sell

Big Dog
22nd August 2003, 15:08
Originally posted by Slim
No.

Rather you should encourage this good behaviour with positive reinforcement. Buy her some flowers or get her a voucher for a manicure & massage or something, and make sure she understands that it's a thank you for sending you out on rides. :)

Does the fact that sex is better, with more fore play etc count as positive reinforcement?:gob: :D :done:

Big Dog
22nd August 2003, 15:14
Originally posted by Coldkiwi
(my ass ain't big enough to fill the whole seat!).

Opposite problem! Long or fast rides are out.

Coldkiwi
22nd August 2003, 16:13
Does the fact that sex is better, with more fore play etc count as positive reinforcement?:gob: :D :done:

i should think so!! :D

aff-man
22nd August 2003, 21:59
My g/f doesn't send me out as such but doesn't mind if i dissapear for a few hours or am late cause i took "the long way" home, get home have a beer and just lounge around. But i suppose it's better than being irked cause i havn't ridden in a while :D :D :D . She once came over and just let me work on the bike :niceone:  some of us must just be lucky. But when i get my full (finally0 and take her out we'll see if she likes it. But bringing her to a bbq and exposing her to KK (no offence hahahaha) will have to give it some thought:done: :p :p

Andrew
22nd August 2003, 23:00
lol, I think one of the highlights of the BBQ for me will be meeting the infamous KK!

Mitch
23rd August 2003, 00:01
Don't get to excited about it Andrew ROFL  :buggerd:

Antallica
23rd August 2003, 01:36
Just to confirm, I won't be attending guys/gals. Me and the missus are going to see a flick at the movies.

Wish I was there :angry2:

Hope there is plans to have another one real soon :)

Kwaka-Kid
23rd August 2003, 07:20
watch ya mouth mitch!

anyways i will b there early.. not sure how early..

but i jhust bought like 5 bags of chip, 2x dip, 3x soft drink, 2 dozen reds + 15 outta my fridge, could bring the last leftover export bottles too.u mm, oh a dozen sausages.. oh yeah and finally my breakfast for the morning afterwards, coz i think ill leave for woodhill streight after miutch, so like, 8am or somthing, or whenever u kick me out.. but anyways yeah i bought some bacon :) and im hoping u got the eggs, and i demand that you being a woman, ought to cook me some bacon and eggs for breakfast! (i know, long shot, but i believe well worth it)

:cool:

georgedubyabush
23rd August 2003, 09:50
watch ya mouth mitch!

anyways i will b there early.. not sure how early..

but i jhust bought like 5 bags of chip, 2x dip, 3x soft drink, 2 dozen reds + 15 outta my fridge, could bring the last leftover export bottles too.u mm, oh a dozen sausages.. oh yeah and finally my breakfast for the morning afterwards, coz i think ill leave for woodhill streight after miutch, so like, 8am or somthing, or whenever u kick me out.. but anyways yeah i bought some bacon :) and im hoping u got the eggs, and i demand that you being a woman, ought to cook me some bacon and eggs for breakfast! (i know, long shot, but i believe well worth it)

:cool:

you fit that all on your bike??? Or are people driving to a biker bbq

Kwaka-Kid
23rd August 2003, 12:24
haha nah dude, my dads cruisin up in a car coz hes gotta go b4 6:30pm.

btw mitch if u read this in time we are now aiming to laeve approx 4:30, well not really aiming, but thats my guessish.  Just cut rvf exhaust etc and made my homemade can fit. sweeet :D

anyways ill cyas later

Antallica
24th August 2003, 19:48
Any plans on another one?

We should make this a monthly thing?

Big Dog
24th August 2003, 22:34
Originally posted by Antallica
Any plans on another one?

We should make this a monthly thing?

Hell Yeah,
:rockon:
Good mellow night!:beer:
Had a great time, well keen to go again!
:beer: :beer: :beer:
Nice Job Mitch!

Big Dog
24th August 2003, 22:35
Well interesting to put some faces to the egos etc:rockon:

SPman
24th August 2003, 22:39
Whats worse than going to a BBQ at Mitches?

NOT going to a BBQ at Mitches!

:niceone::niceone:

Kwaka-Kid
24th August 2003, 22:49
get with the programme guys! head over to

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=741

thats the aftermath post basically :) of one wicked weekend without wicked one.

haha sorry, i felt like being a poet.

Coldkiwi
25th August 2003, 12:54
for the record, my g/f wasn't at all phased by the mass of bikers she met on saturday...although she was worried about KK's obvious disregard for his own safety (but then, aren't we all!!)

awesome evening organised and run by slim/mitch. shame about the lack of tact from the main hostess on numerous occasions but then that was probably her best behaviour! :P I think you've been spending too much time around guys mitch as you have no qualms with shooting people down (good on ya)!

Coldkiwi
25th August 2003, 13:02
p.s. Mitch, I know of a great t-shirt that would suit you down to the ground:

<P style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">SARCASM

...is just one of the services I offer

&nbsp;

Mitch
25th August 2003, 13:40
Funny you should mention it as I own one of those shirts :D

Sound like I may have offended you CK, sorry not my intention :o&nbsp;

Coldkiwi
25th August 2003, 14:34
you have one?? you're kidding!!

(very appropriate!)

hehe, no, I wasn't offended... thats just my version of verbal joisting :) aftrer all, I work in&nbsp;office with 12 other engineers so I have reasonably thick skin!&nbsp;

Kwaka-Kid
25th August 2003, 19:48
cold that doesnt count for nothing! :p

and mitch, i think you prolly made george cry!

hahahahaha!

Mitch
25th August 2003, 22:44
I shit you not CK, says 'For women who take no crap' at the bottom :niceone:

KK you have to be kidding, how the hell did I manage that?&nbsp; George was a really good laugh, I thought he took it all quite well LMAO&nbsp; :eek:

Big Dog
26th August 2003, 22:38
From what I saw kk bore the brunt of mitchs wrath. lol

SPman
26th August 2003, 23:59
From what I saw kk bore the brunt of mitchs wrath. lol

Was there WRATH going down...??? Sorry, ..all seemed fine to me....mind you, after my ex wife, it would take a Warriors/Broncos game to make any impact on my tender susceptabilities........

Mitch
27th August 2003, 08:15
Na there was no wrath going on SPman&nbsp; :D&nbsp;&nbsp; Just a mild little bit of friendly&nbsp;shit slinging&nbsp; :buggerd: LMAO

Kwaka-Kid
27th August 2003, 08:46
firendly? Friendly!!? FRIENDLY?!!!

sheesh, id hate to see what you do to your enemies mitch.&nbsp; Im emotionally scared for life now, everytime time sombody mentions the word "pip" even if its out of an orange i run off balling my eyes out screaming for mercy! :p:done:

Big Dog
27th August 2003, 19:25
Originally posted by SPman
Was there WRATH going down...??? Sorry, ..all seemed fine to me....mind you, after my ex wife, it would take a Warriors/Broncos game to make any impact on my tender susceptabilities........

A little less the wrath of god, more the wrath of the stand up comic. All said in jest, and taken as such. But it had me laughing several times. Not quite sure wether it was at the razor sharp wit or kk propensity for putting his foot into his mouth right up to the hip.

Either way lmao

curious george
27th August 2003, 19:46
Hey, PIP! You callin' me a wuss?:angry2:
I'm just sensitive:p
Thanks Mitch and Slim for puttin on a great BBQ, I had a great time.
Great meeting all of yous and putting a face (and a real name) the the names.
Hope to get out to more track days and weekens rides:soon:
Take care
George

Antallica
27th August 2003, 20:18
Ahh so you did go George, howsit going man?

curious george
27th August 2003, 21:04
HI Ant, I'm goin good!
NIce people here, sorry you missed it. Still, gotta keep things happy at home, aye!
Did you sell the bike? Or move to Auckland?
If not, and you want to get to the Puke track to watch or ride, PM me and I can show you the way, or give you a lift. Tell me when you are keen.
Watch out for a guy they call 'PIP'. Dodgy looking bike, leathers held together with duct tape. You may get caught in the coathanger wire that's holding his exhaust on.:D

Mitch
27th August 2003, 21:54
George&nbsp;&nbsp;Your FUNNY!!!!!!&nbsp;&nbsp; :rockon:&nbsp;&nbsp; LMAO&nbsp;

Kwaka-Kid
27th August 2003, 23:46
georgy georgy georgy.. If i had of read this post b4 i bumped into you in the tea room tonite.. you know i woulda kicked your ass (verbally at least)

who you callin pip? your just as damned lanky as me white boy! aswell as the fact that YOU WEAR BRIGHT ORANGE THEATRE SHOES! and oh my god.. its a rage.. i have seen 4x other ppl wearing them now.. pity THEY ARE ALL WOMAN! :P grown.. old.. wrinkly ones too.. (but dont say i said that, i hear those nurses can get pretty fiesty)

George.. your RGV has more scratches down one side of it then any of my bikes have all over.. and i am serious :)&nbsp;&nbsp; see that fog tonite? im surprised your mrs let&nbsp; you out on the bike to go to work i nsuch conditions. :P

bikerboy
28th August 2003, 12:29
Now play nice boys.!:D

Big Dog
28th August 2003, 12:43
who you callin pip? your just as damned lanky as me white boy!

Yeah but does he squeak?:eek:

lmao

curious george
28th August 2003, 19:56
Yeah but does he squeak?

Hey, Pip, SQUEAK FOR ME BOY!!!

ROFL!!!!:D :D :p

TRAINING WHEELS
28th August 2003, 23:15
Hi Mitch
You asked me to log on so here I am. Thank you for the bbq last weekend it was great to see not all bikers are like bigdog (loud). Well i still dont have a bike but im getting there. hope you are showing the boys how to do it right (ride). Its balls or nothing out there.
Cheers
Jennifer :niceone:

Kwaka-Kid
28th August 2003, 23:59
hey jen! good 2 c&nbsp;u signed up.. now hurry up and get a bike! :P

and mitch... showing men how its done?!?!!!!!!

PAH!

oh.. yeah.. damn, ill shuttupp now. :o :disapint:

Slim
29th August 2003, 08:37
and mitch... showing men how its done?!?!!!!!!

PAH!

oh.. yeah.. damn, ill shuttupp now. :o :disapint:
*snigger* :p

aff-man
29th August 2003, 12:04
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

It seems KK has finally learnt his place:done:

Big Dog
29th August 2003, 14:15
Oh well KK there is always the possibility you will actually race someday on a bike you haven't built as a part of a scrapheap challenge, then you will be able to rebut lol:niceone:

Mitch
2nd September 2003, 08:27
Heya Jennifer

Good on ya, Can't imagin how you got Bigdog off the computer long enough though :D&nbsp; Was great to meet you at the BBQ, very much look forward to catching up with you at the next one.

Why not just grab Big's bike and take it for a ride &nbsp;LMAO&nbsp; :buggerd:

&nbsp;

TRAINING WHEELS
2nd September 2003, 22:53
Hi mitch

Well it was almost immpossable to kick big dog off the computer but i can bribe him verry well :D lol and he cant give up his food verry easy as you may have noticed haha. Well about the bike, I would like to live a little longer thers no way i can pry the keys out of his hot giant hands believe me ive tried and it would be me outside sleeping and the bike will be in his bed beside him :p .
He seems to like the feel of the cold padded seat between his legs at night but thats allright because i can get another dog to sleep with.

Cheers
Jen