PDA

View Full Version : I GOT N4KED in PUBLIC!!

Colapop
8th December 2007, 13:57
The sly and snivelling little weasel that is Nudemetalz pre-empted my pleasure today. Ingratiating his way into the good graces of the menial counter staff before I, who was in the private office, could have my way. I was not to be denied however, though one must question if seconds really are as good after the first man has been through the breach. Nudie is a small man and I'm absolutely certain he who was ridden, wondered if he was really there at all. I am under no illusions and would not be so presumptuous as to assume I am any better at satisfying the desires of the beast than he who had previously sullied the leather by his presence.

Nervous? I'd waited a good long while for my turn at the pump. Getting my leg over was an unusual experience - trepidation and excitement all in one. Questions? Will he live up to the hype? Have I built myself up too much? Will I be able to perform? We've all had the experience where one small thing has turned what should have been a blissful experience into a hideously vile encounter never to be spoken of again, not even in jest. Heart pounding, throat a little dry, tense, I strode forth. So this is what it's like, being behind a mammoth finely toned animal. I looked ahead expecting at least some protestations, for I am no small man all modesty aside. Oh yes, he had more than enough capacity for that which I could dish out. Indeed the more I asked for, the more he gave. Even tempting me into acts I would previously have considered to be in the realm of professionals.

Smooth. Perfectly lubed and more than limber, this powerful athlete has moves I'd only dreamed about, nay fantasised about. Certainly lithe is a word I'd use in this circumstance. Belying the musculature and bulk, outward appearances would suggest an inability of fluid movement. Grace and finesse are not words I'd normally associate with forthright power though in this form they are an enticing elixir. Drunk? No. Intoxicated? Yes. I am borne along with almost no knowledge of direction or destination. A pawn in the hands of a maestro. I may well have been manipulated into a position I would have considered previously to be immoral. I say hand me a cassock, that I may further tempt others into this den of inequity.

The excitement of acrobatics and contortions of the sinuous can only last for so long before a sweet release of pent up energy is required. The power that has been hinted at thus far, though not fully exposed, is given at least slightly more time in the open. I'm holding on, feeling that a crescendo is coming. Knowing that in a short while this liaison will be over and I will be spent. All that I have is put into my last. "MY GOD!!!" I scream out loud involuntarily. Coming down is so hard.

A long languid stretch before rest. Basking in the afterglow of an experience that will satiate me for some. I resist the urge to say those 3 little words often blurted out after such an episode. Though I must say, I do feel close to my companion. We part and yet I can't be away from his aura. Lingering around hoping for more is all I can do. But I know, for today, it's over.

I must go home now, and I can't say I don't feel guilty. Dirty almost, for having this much fun while mine is at home, ill. I'll do something nice, maybe a trip, once the illness has passed. I keep my eyes low barely daring a glance in that direction, maybe there is more than guilt? I think I know it's over. It'll never be the same between us again. We'll try to regain that old magic but I know in my heart, I'm not the same.

Colapop
8th December 2007, 13:58
Translation:
I went into Wellington Motorcycles to ride the B-King. Nudemetalz beat me to the bike. I waited and listened to the guys tell me how their experiences were. I was pretty nervous having had a drop only 3 weeks ago on my bike. A powerful bike but smooth and easy to ride. Getting bike to one wheel is sometimes too easy. Cornering is a pleasure. For a big bike it handles very well. I rode around Miramar peninsula and after a hesitant start, gave it a bit of throttle. The bike responded without any outright burst of power but a deceptively smooth increase in speed. I rode out to Petone (and a little further) and then back into Wellington. On the open road the buffeting of a naked bike is offset by the ease that it moves through traffic. The pleasure of a bike that forces you to make involuntary noises in your helmet is a great feeling. Riding back through Wellington traffic gave me a chance to calm down. I was still jittery for about half an hour after getting off the bike. Then I came home and to my RF still in bits in the garage…

Yes - it was a sexual experience. No, I'm not gay but there is no way I could call the B-King a girl...

Trudes
8th December 2007, 14:29
I'm very glad I knew you were talking about the B-King Col, otherwise I might have had to go over to the Nudemetalz tonight.... lol
Glad you had fun buddy!! Almost half expected you to turn up in my driveway, but then thought "Would I waste precious bike time visiting?"... Hell no!! Good stuff, now go buy a Lotto ticket!:niceone:

Storm
8th December 2007, 15:09
Bloody hell, I hope Welly MC has a whole crate of these B Kings on the way, there seems to be an awful lot of foaming at the mouth, fizzing at the bung test pilots getting around:D

PS Col-post that desciption/ride report up on a gay forum somewhere and you'll be a sure bet to win the dirty story of the week competition:lol:

EJK
8th December 2007, 15:28
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
I love your 3rd pic!!

I see a face like a 3 year old who got a brand new toy for Christmas lol

BLING AWARDED

RantyDave
8th December 2007, 15:51
Heh. Picture 2 - I got my first speeding ticket there. Col ... IT'S A FIFTY, DUDE!

Dave

Crasherfromwayback
8th December 2007, 16:34
The sly and snivelling little weasel that is Nudemetalz pre-empted my pleasure today. Ingratiating his way into the good graces of the menial counter staff before I, who was in the private office, could have my way. I was not to be denied however, though one must question if seconds really are as good after the first man has been through the breach. Nudie is a small man and I'm absolutely certain he who was ridden, wondered if he was really there at all. I am under no illusions and would not be so presumptuous as to assume I am any better at satisfying the desires of the beast than he who had previously sullied the leather by his presence.

Nervous? I'd waited a good long while for my turn at the pump. Getting my leg over was an unusual experience - trepidation and excitement all in one. Questions? Will he live up to the hype? Have I built myself up too much? Will I be able to perform? We've all had the experience where one small thing has turned what should have been a blissful experience into a hideously vile encounter never to be spoken of again, not even in jest. Heart pounding, throat a little dry, tense, I strode forth. So this is what it's like, being behind a mammoth finely toned animal. I looked ahead expecting at least some protestations, for I am no small man all modesty aside. Oh yes, he had more than enough capacity for that which I could dish out. Indeed the more I asked for, the more he gave. Even tempting me into acts I would previously have considered to be in the realm of professionals.

Smooth. Perfectly lubed and more than limber, this powerful athlete has moves I'd only dreamed about, nay fantasised about. Certainly lithe is a word I'd use in this circumstance. Belying the musculature and bulk, outward appearances would suggest an inability of fluid movement. Grace and finesse are not words I'd normally associate with forthright power though in this form they are an enticing elixir. Drunk? No. Intoxicated? Yes. I am borne along with almost no knowledge of direction or destination. A pawn in the hands of a maestro. I may well have been manipulated into a position I would have considered previously to be immoral. I say hand me a cassock, that I may further tempt others into this den of inequity.

The excitement of acrobatics and contortions of the sinuous can only last for so long before a sweet release of pent up energy is required. The power that has been hinted at thus far, though not fully exposed, is given at least slightly more time in the open. I'm holding on, feeling that a crescendo is coming. Knowing that in a short while this liaison will be over and I will be spent. All that I have is put into my last. "MY GOD!!!" I scream out loud involuntarily. Coming down is so hard.

A long languid stretch before rest. Basking in the afterglow of an experience that will satiate me for some. I resist the urge to say those 3 little words often blurted out after such an episode. Though I must say, I do feel close to my companion. We part and yet I can't be away from his aura. Lingering around hoping for more is all I can do. But I know, for today, it's over.

I must go home now, and I can't say I don't feel guilty. Dirty almost, for having this much fun while mine is at home, ill. I'll do something nice, maybe a trip, once the illness has passed. I keep my eyes low barely daring a glance in that direction, maybe there is more than guilt? I think I know it's over. It'll never be the same between us again. We'll try to regain that old magic but I know in my heart, I'm not the same.

Yeah that's enough about you mate.

DMNTD
8th December 2007, 16:40
As I mentioned via txt...you NEED one :yes:

BTW....I'll be test riding one this coming week after I get my liciense back

EJK
8th December 2007, 16:47
As I mentioned via txt...you NEED one :yes:

BTW....I'll be test riding one this coming week after I get my liciense back

How about one for you sir? :whistle:

Gone and.... part 6? lol

HornetBoy
8th December 2007, 19:45
Arg haven't plucked up the courage to test ride one of these yet ,scared i might drop it whilst showing it off to everyone.Bloody nice bike tho ,is there any colour variations ? :drool: say....lime green :clap:

tri boy
8th December 2007, 19:53
Damn.For a moment there CP, I thought you were banging the sausage up a bloke.
Then I scrolled down, and saw it was an Ugly Suzi. As you were. Bang away.:devil2:

McJim
8th December 2007, 20:17
Hey Col - you make it look like you're sitting on a GSR600...you need to let a little fella sit on a B-King so we can get a real impression of size! :rofl:

Mom
8th December 2007, 20:22
after I get my liciense back

Who took it??!!!!!!! Let me at them!!! :msn-wink:

nudemetalz
8th December 2007, 20:49
When I was about to put a leg over the King (the bike !!!!), I saw Col and thought, sh!t, I'd better be gone fast. He was looking rather not happy that I bet him to it.
The truth is though, Col, I just wanted to pre-test ride it for you so as to make sure you were going to be okay on it........honest.....
But I come back wobbling at the knees and had the shakes, with an expression of :eek:
It was the first time I've ever yelled loudly in my helmet as the B-King accelerated and hoisted the wheel upwards !!

Anyway, apologies Col, I should have been second on the ride :)

EJK
8th December 2007, 20:52
Dudes! I remember some people saying "B-King sucks! look at that under-seat pipes! Ugly az!!!!"

but look at some of you now! :laugh: all saying "OMG its a nice bike!" etc etc etc.... all saying its the best.... :innocent:

:rolleyes:

Storm
8th December 2007, 22:40
Its still fugly in photos, its just that it goes like no ones business and looks a LOT better in the flesh.
3/10 looks, 15/10 for go seems to be the new consensus:D

Storm
8th December 2007, 22:44
When I was about to put a leg over the King (the bike !!!!), I saw Col and thought, sh!t, I'd better be gone fast. He was looking rather not happy that I bet him to it.
The truth is though, Col, I just wanted to pre-test ride it for you so as to make sure you were going to be okay on it........honest.....
But I come back wobbling at the knees and had the shakes, with an expression of :eek:
It was the first time I've ever yelled loudly in my helmet as the B-King accelerated and hoisted the wheel upwards !!

Anyway, apologies Col, I should have been second on the ride :)

He'll forgive you- he's got more on his mind. IE cleaning his trousers by the sounds of the above review, and putting in his order for a new one.
Anyway, Jim2 already stole it before both of you:gob: