PDA

View Full Version : I sorta got N4KED twice today...

Colapop
8th December 2007, 16:12
I have a confession... I'm a slut. More than once today did I partake in that which was used previously by James2 AND Nudie.... and a few more besides no doubt. Though twice in one day is not unheard of, multiple partners may be frowned upon. I was there, there was a longing, and so I found another willing participant to share at least a physical if not emotional bond with. We both had cause. Not a fate thing but not anything more than a one hour stand.

Small yet husky. Waiting at the kerb, looking not forlorn but somehow flat. Of course after my previous escapade I couldn't hope to reach those same dizzying heights. We accepted each other. A little hesitantly at first but we both strove to console each other as best we could. The fit wasn't quite as it should have been - a joining between the small and large of it all. A midget wrestler has a power denoted by unusually robust limb, my consolation was not dissimilar. All disparaging remarks put aside, not supermodel status but nice in a plain way.

Introductions made and awkward formalities stumbled through we made our way forward. Previously said midget showed an unwillingness to bend to my will - perhaps a little more control was needed? A wider stance and comely hips gave this one the slouch of one without so much of a pedigree, but all aristocracies have the bastard children to contend with. The work was not entirely cumbersome. A lot more physical than my previously sublime co-joining. Almost guttural. The two cannot be compared. Different entirely for completely different feelings. Not inadequate , not at all but very different nonetheless.

We walked awhile and indulged in a consensual relationship. Though mildly satisfying without the passion previously noted and yearned for. One is reminded however not to judge those that one chooses to spend time with. There are unexpected nuances that does make an appreciation of the differences worthwhile. I had occasion to smile, the noise although expected did take some getting used to. What was unexpected, not having taken a model such as this before, was the movement. Shuddering and attempting to shake me from my position added a note of competition. I was not to be denied. A tighter grip of it's mane and an elicitation of submission seemed to calm this one, for awhile, though I suspect it was so that we would both see the end of this thing.

I left and walked away, done. Not an unpleasant experience but definitely not the same. Not for me this one, but a distraction to help steel my commitment to an earlier promise. We won't meet again. We may pass each other in the street and share a knowledgeable glance but no more shall pass between us. I can't make poor of the experience, just to say that somebody will be happy one day with their choice. Good luck to the pair of them I hope they're happy - there'll be no ill feeling. Good luck and Bon Voyage. The picture I have is not one of us, but a class photo...

Colapop
8th December 2007, 16:14
HD Nightster. Too small for me. Good grunt. Plenty of vibrating fun for someone.

That's really all I have...

Mom
8th December 2007, 16:15
She does not look your type either Mr Pop! Nice review mate!

Mom
8th December 2007, 16:20
HD Nightster. Too small for me. Good grunt. Plenty of vibrating fun for someone.

You said twice, so come on fess up who was the other one?

Colapop
8th December 2007, 16:25
The first was sublime... I am smitten... seduced by wiles I suspected but were still a surprise.. a VERY pleasant surprise... I left him here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1332332#post1332332)

Mutley
8th December 2007, 21:24

Thats the ride for me. Being vertically challenged, I have sat on the HD Nightster and it felt good but as I was on a L plate at the time, I couldn't take it for a spin. But I like the look and feel of it, in the show room. So when I have my full I am going to take it out for a spin. In the mean time I'll just have to :drool: Thanks for the review:2thumbsup

Colapop
9th December 2007, 09:29
Be careful, there's certainly a good amount of power there

gijoe1313
9th December 2007, 10:12
Oi vey Colapop! You are waxing lyrical with the ebullient prose most keen! I am bereft of any plaudits that pay homage to your effusively written missives!

Write and ride on dear fellow of the literati, your ascension through the mercurial meanderings of the cognoscente is to be encouraged and evinced to the general hoi polloi!

Storm
9th December 2007, 16:11
So he writes good and you like it then.

Geez, youz buggers wot got to show off your edumacation :bleh: