PDA

View Full Version : Anyone cruisin' tomo Sun 8th?

Ragingrob
8th December 2007, 17:07
EDIT : Make that the 9th! Thanks Patar :P

Couldn't make the ride today so I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who's also keen for a ride tomorrow? It's meant to rain but it was meant to today too so :whocares:! Not too sure where the ride would go as such but I'm free all day if anyone wants to make plans. Live in Karaka so if it's south can meet at BP drury on motorway, or if north meeting at uni is sweet as. Whatever goes! Gimme a text on 021 152 3159 if ya want :yes:

Squiggles
8th December 2007, 17:13
Today was meant to be good, tomorrow my radar tells me there will be drizzly gross weather for most of the day. Go get some k's under your belt on the cbr before the group rides :msn-wink:

Patar
8th December 2007, 17:14
Sunday would make it the 9th :P
I'm drinkin' tonight so I doubt I'll be riding in the morning but if anyone wants to go for a couple hours ride to the north/north-west, I know a couple fun little stretches of road up there.
I'm thinking after lunch time, so ill check back tomorrow to see if anything is happenin then.

(you can chuck me a txt on 027 323 4288 if it pleases you)

Ragingrob
8th December 2007, 17:15
Today was meant to be good, tomorrow my radar tells me there will be drizzly gross weather for most of the day. Go get some k's under your belt on the cbr before the group rides :msn-wink:

Hmmm I've done like 400k's is that not enough! Oh well what're you up to tomo anyway? If noone's up for a ride but the weather's ok maybe I'll ride to yours give you a looksee?

Squiggles
8th December 2007, 17:17
yer, ride to mine and lemme see :sunny:

Ragingrob
8th December 2007, 17:22
yer, ride to mine and lemme see :sunny:

Cool midday all good? And then I'll go for a ride by myself, did ya know I can do wheelies for 1km and also fly, when noone's watching?

Squiggles
8th December 2007, 18:39
mint, yer, ill be round all day, might come for a short pootle with you if the weathers not crap

ital916
8th December 2007, 20:50
If you guys want to pootle you can ride to rem and help bend my fairing bars back into place/help assess whats needs repairing :D. Thats if ya like tinkering with bikes. :p

Ragingrob
8th December 2007, 22:11
If you guys want to pootle you can ride to rem and help bend my fairing bars back into place/help assess whats needs repairing :D. Thats if ya like tinkering with bikes. :p

Haha give me a text and I'll text you tomo let you know the haps!