PDA

View Full Version : My old R6 on tardme.

Cr1MiNaL
10th December 2007, 18:57
My old R6 that I binned at Puke is for sale at a bloody good price... :headbang:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Sports/auction-130902319.htm

HornetBoy
10th December 2007, 19:18
Shit that was/is a nice bike if it didn't have the pictures of the LH side ,you'd never know there was anything wrong,shame that.the motor itself looks pretty good aye from the pictures anyway -what are you replaceing it with ?

boomer
10th December 2007, 19:23
My old R6 that I binned at Puke is for sale at a bloody good price... :headbang:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Sports/auction-130902319.htm

binned..??!! dropping it whilst stood still does not make a bin!

cheap japanese *&*&^!

Cr1MiNaL
10th December 2007, 19:28
binned..??!! dropping it whilst stood still does not make a bin!

cheap japanese *&*&^!

So when u cant find any chicken strips u resort to tactics of public defamation? :angry2:

boomer
10th December 2007, 19:33
So when u cant find any chicken strips u resort to tactics of public defamation? :angry2:

in all honesty i hadn't looked for McChicken Strips. On further examination i see a 1/4 inch strip on the right hand side which is funny 'cos Puke is all right handers !

still.. why u gettin so fluffy??? it's not like you own Rossi's bike any more.... is it !

Cr1MiNaL
10th December 2007, 19:38
in all honesty i hadn't looked for McChicken Strips. On further examination i see a 1/4 inch strip on the right hand side which is funny 'cos Puke is all right handers !

still.. why u gettin so fluffy??? it's not like you own Rossi's bike any more.... is it !

by fluffy u mean "fast" and by the latter part of the statement u mean I now have his 07 model ... and by chicken strips u mean warped rubber?:love:

Toast
10th December 2007, 19:44
Man I'm tempted to get a loan, buy that and turn it in to a race bike (having recently paid off the loan for my current race bike).

limbimtimwim
10th December 2007, 20:00
It would make a superb race bike. Or track day weapon.

I see a set of Just Fairings race fairings cost $950. You could get a lot / all of that back by patiently selling the LHS fairings and headlights.

bucket boy
10th December 2007, 20:13
Anyone looking for oem parts, Bikebandit is name of company excellent to deal with, 1/4 of price of New zealand this is a cheap fix

Kornholio
10th December 2007, 20:16
it's not like you own Rossi's bike any more.... is it !

How was that Rossi's bike? :shifty:

Cr1MiNaL
10th December 2007, 20:18
How was that Rossi's bike? :shifty:

coz of the way I rode it :laugh:

Mental Trousers
10th December 2007, 20:19
Man I'm tempted to get a loan, buy that and turn it in to a race bike ....

Get in line four eyes :Pokey:

Kornholio
10th December 2007, 20:27
coz of the way I rode it :laugh:

Oh ok....

another AMAC(ŠKornholio industries) member eh Boomhauer???

boomer
10th December 2007, 20:36
Oh ok....

another AMAC(ŠKornholio industries) member eh Boomhauer???

lollies... Roger that pink Leader!

skelstar
10th December 2007, 20:37
Do it LBTW :devil2: ... its not like your RVF has GP tech on it eh.

boomer
10th December 2007, 20:38
Do it Simon :devil2: ... its not like your RVF has GP tech on it eh.

i weeeeeeeed

limbimtimwim
10th December 2007, 20:42
Do it LBTW :devil2: ... its not like your RVF has GP tech on it eh.Whadayamean?

It says right here on a bit of paper that it is the bestest bike ever and Aaron Slight and Colin Edwards had sex with the entire planet while riding theirs! Which were exactly the same in every way except the engine was a bit bigger and they didn't have lights.

I'm supposed to be saving for an OE, not buying motorcycles.

McJim
10th December 2007, 20:56
I'm supposed to be saving for an OE, not buying motorcycles.

Oh FFS just shag a Swedish au paire (that's the best bit of an OE) and buy a flash trackday bike.:rofl:

skelstar
10th December 2007, 21:00
I'm supposed to be saving for an OE, not buying motorcycles....or you can lap someone (and their alter ego) on their 07/07 R6 and then tell me if you'd rather be stuck in some sweaty Albanian's armpit waiting for your tube stop.

Racing stories make better grandkids stories :yes:

placidfemme
11th December 2007, 06:37
Its got such little damage... arggg perfect for my next project... but can't afford it right now...

Good luck with your sale!

klyong82
11th December 2007, 09:10
Arghh....I am so tempted Raj to put a bid...:(
If it stays at the current 5k mark then I might be in it. What happened to the fairings on the right side and did the crash bung snap off?

Winter
11th December 2007, 10:15
dammit raj why you have to go and post this!

I've got the money on the way from insurance, so god damn tempting!

placidfemme
11th December 2007, 13:43
dammit raj why you have to go and post this!

I've got the money on the way from insurance, so god damn tempting!

lol I think that was his point

Cr1MiNaL
11th December 2007, 17:35
lol coz i thought it was a bloody good deal... save urself 7 grand on the purchase price new ones are 17.5k as you know...

McJim
11th December 2007, 17:41
lol coz i thought it was a bloody good deal... save urself 7 grand on the purchase price new ones are 17.5k as you know...
So who was the nutter on trademe that alleged the bike had never ben thrashed? :rofl:

Cr1MiNaL
11th December 2007, 17:45
So who was the nutter on trademe that alleged the bike had never ben thrashed? :rofl:

Mate I couldn't thrash the bike if I busted my balls trying! Betcha even Sam Smith doesn't make the R6 break a sweat ... they're such sweet machines ... ride one n ud neva think u were riding a 6 hundy ! Lucky bugger who buys it. main damage is the swingarm big $$

Maha
11th December 2007, 17:49
Mate I couldn't thrash the bike if I busted my balls trying!

Can never thrash an R6 to much aye Raj?...those fuckers can handle anything you throw at em'...you rode it like you loved it...fuck im gonna cry now...:crybaby:

R6_kid
11th December 2007, 17:58
Hope you guys know what it is really worth.

$17,500... only a fool pays full price dude.

Cr1MiNaL
11th December 2007, 18:47
Hope you guys know what it is really worth.

$17,500... only a fool pays full price dude.

Well Yamaha are fools then for pricing it at that because obviously you know what it is worth better...? :Playnice:

Cr1MiNaL
11th December 2007, 18:48
Can never thrash an R6 to much aye Raj?...those fuckers can handle anything you throw at em'...you rode it like you loved it...fuck im gonna cry now...:crybaby:

I love my neow one better Mark !! :2thumbsup

R6_kid
11th December 2007, 19:00
Well Yamaha are fools then for pricing it at that because obviously you know what it is worth better...? :Playnice:

No, but anyone who walks into a shop and pays full ticket price for any vehicle is stupid. You have to atleast try and get a better deal, whether it means getting extras thrown in or a discount on the list price.

And don't act like you paid what other shops have their 'ex-demos' listed for... I got offered the same price you did. :calm:

Cr1MiNaL
11th December 2007, 19:05
No, but anyone who walks into a shop and pays full ticket price for any vehicle is stupid. You have to atleast try and get a better deal, whether it means getting extras thrown in or a discount on the list price.

And don't act like you paid what other shops have their 'ex-demos' listed for... I got offered the same price you did. :calm:

O yea I c what ur sayin now.. yea ofcause u'd want to bargain for a better price... dealers make 2.5 k on these bikes so depending on how well u know the shop owners can get a heck of a good deal. Ma bad man though u were takin the piss as always. :rockon:

BIGBOSSMAN
11th December 2007, 19:16
Here's a vid of the Rossinator 'un'thrashing the Motogp replica around Pukekohe. Did very well!
Also, click on the thumbnail - here's his alter-ego Harsha of Ludhiana leading the motogp at Mugello. Bloody looks like 'im don't it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5pTWWg99n4

Harry33
11th December 2007, 19:25
so what sort of money do you reakon you would need to get it back on the road?

Cr1MiNaL
11th December 2007, 19:35
Fookin good times Gary havent seen that video in a while ! whens the next track day at Taupo mate !!!!!

BIGBOSSMAN
11th December 2007, 19:45
Test day at Pukekohe this Sat Raj, U keen?

R6_kid
11th December 2007, 19:52
so what sort of money do you reakon you would need to get it back on the road?

enough to replace the stuff thats missing, and repair that which is damaged?

Cr1MiNaL
11th December 2007, 21:04
Test day at Pukekohe this Sat Raj, U keen?

Test day as in with cages racing between sessions like last time? I'd b keen if its just bikes G...

boomer
11th December 2007, 21:25
Meh meeeeh......

Not fookin Ebay again !

i wanna see you wheelie outta the hairpin this time Raj, fully cranked on ya side with one wheel in the air!!!!

Cr1MiNaL
11th December 2007, 21:32
Meh meeeeh......

Not fookin Ebay again !

i wanna see you wheelie outta the hairpin this time Raj, fully cranked on ya side with one wheel in the air!!!!

Urr.. no this time Im gonna nanna it :yes: just be smooth and get the line through the hairpin spot on... not try n keep up with better riders like a nob:crazy:

R6_kid
11th December 2007, 21:49
Urr.. no this time Im gonna nanna it :yes: just be smooth and get the line through the hairpin spot on... not try n keep up with better riders like a nob:crazy:

Worry more about your line through the next two corners leading up to the hill, and not braking or slowing down much into Jennian, then keeping your balls in your pants through to castrol.

Until you have that sorted who gives a fuck about the slowest part of the track?

Cr1MiNaL
11th December 2007, 21:57
Worry more about your line through the next two corners leading up to the hill, and not braking or slowing down much into Jennian, then keeping your balls in your pants through to castrol.

Until you have that sorted who gives a fuck about the slowest part of the track?

It is that slowest part of the track that 85% of the accidents happen mate.

Sanx
11th December 2007, 22:47
It is that slowest part of the track that 85% of the accidents happen mate.

Nope - that'd be Castrol. Ten bins on Sunday on that one bend alone.

EJK
11th December 2007, 22:49
Whoah! what happened? lol

You might see mine soon too :lol:

Toast
12th December 2007, 10:26

Really? Shit, more fun being a spectator it seems.

Sanx
12th December 2007, 12:25
Really? Shit, more fun being a spectator it seems.

You were there mate; didn't you see all the people go down, or the smoking remains being transported back to the pits?

Toast
12th December 2007, 12:44
You were there mate; didn't you see all the people go down, or the smoking remains being transported back to the pits?

Didn't see any go down at Castrol this time. I only really see what happens in my classes. Tended to be too busy changing wheels between races to see what was happening in the other classes.

Only saw the massive scrape marks at Jennian from Shaun Pattenden.

boostin
12th December 2007, 16:02

I did have a bit of a moment coming out of there in practice...but I somehow managed to save it from bucking me off. Also saw someone go down infront of me in practice I think at the same place.

jade
12th December 2007, 21:04
lmao this bike has never been thrashed !!
Before you owned it I hit 275 at puke' and it wasnt my bike, and the guy who owned it I had only met that day !! (we are good friends now) and it was the biggest bike I had ever ridden !!
The dude that owned it was only 18, was his first roadbike and I have personally witnessed your bike doing wheelies in excess of 200kmph, stoppies in excess of 100kmph, standing up straight on the seat at 100kmph for a good 10seconds and knee down going past me with 180 on my speedo !!!
we only did 2 trackdays while he owned it but he could actually ride it to its limits (wether you believe that or not) and I reckon sam smith would have a tough time shaking him round any track..
he decided to go back to motorcross when he lost his licence 3 times in a very short amount of time the best of which was getting done by the filth at 272..
haha, he now drives a van that has a top speed of 85kmph, down hill with a tail wind (did I mention its a suzuki?):Pokey:

Cr1MiNaL
12th December 2007, 21:27
lmao this bike has never been thrashed !!
Before you owned it I hit 275 at puke' and it wasnt my bike, and the guy who owned it I had only met that day !! (we are good friends now) and it was the biggest bike I had ever ridden !!
The dude that owned it was only 18, was his first roadbike and I have personally witnessed your bike doing wheelies in excess of 200kmph, stoppies in excess of 100kmph, standing up straight on the seat at 100kmph for a good 10seconds and knee down going past me with 180 on my speedo !!!
we only did 2 trackdays while he owned it but he could actually ride it to its limits (wether you believe that or not) and I reckon sam smith would have a tough time shaking him round any track..
he decided to go back to motorcross when he lost his licence 3 times in a very short amount of time the best of which was getting done by the filth at 272..
haha, he now drives a van that has a top speed of 85kmph, down hill with a tail wind (did I mention its a suzuki?):Pokey:

Yea dude I know Myles too.. hes fookin l33t... dunno abt the Sam Smith part but he sure can ride !!

R6_kid
13th December 2007, 16:51
Any KBer's bidding on it?

Cr1MiNaL
13th December 2007, 19:15
gotta bid higer g

EJK
13th December 2007, 19:18
The auction ends within 1hr and some minutes.....