PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE (soon): Suzuki Bandit 400V. GSF400V

El Dopa
13th December 2007, 19:44
My Suzuki Bandit 400V / GSF400V will soon be up for sale. If you're interested, drop me a PM.

I'll post up some photos as soon as I can sort them.

I would characterise this bike as being in 'very good' condition. It isn't mint - it has a few scratches and dents, but it runs and rides excellently.

'V' engine - variable valve timing. Slightly more powerful than the standard Bandit 400.
Has a full yoshi system - headers and end can.
Braided brake lines and dual front disks - loads of stopping power. Brake fluid front and rear was changed recently. Pads at the front have loads of wear left in them.
Crash bungs.
Tyres were replaced recently and have loads of wear left.
Battery was replaced (new) this time last year.
Carbs have recently been serviced and some of the jets replaced - runs mint.

About the same physical frame size as a 250. You can chuck it about all over the show, change your line mid-corner, etc.

I'm selling as the size is a problem for me on longer rides. I'm 6'2'' and 100kg. The frame is a wee bit too small.

Ideal for anyone switching up from a 250 or looking for a commuter.

I have a spare 2nd-hand CDI which is included as part of the asking price.

I also have an identical (non-running) 'spares' bike which I will throw in if the buyer wants it. It's missing a few bits, but the engine, frame, forks, wheels, reg/rec are still there and still good. Included as part of the deal, or otherwise I'll break it up and sell it on TradeMe.

$3500. PM if interested.

El Dopa
15th December 2007, 16:24
Year: 1992 - gen 1 style
K's: around 14,000 (yes 14K. Genuine as far as I can tell)