PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

Hanne
14th December 2007, 07:27
Ho ho ho...

The TL is an honorary Rudolph today.
Do any of the other bikes on this site get dressed up for Christmas?

PirateJafa
14th December 2007, 07:49
Bahahaha please tell me Stephen actually took the TL out for a spin like that? :)

Man, I'll have to sort something out for the Bandit next year. I smell a SMC Xmas competition ;)

Hanne
14th December 2007, 10:19
Haha yep the TL went all the way through the Dilworth Dining room all dressed up... Not sure about the public roads but I reckon dressing up the bikes and going for an outing to the Franklin Road Christmas Lights Display would be awesoem fun!

PS Those pictures I posted before are... tasters :P
(The real ones are actually bigger but I need some help uploading the whole thing ><)

PirateJafa
14th December 2007, 10:52
Imageshack?

Or Stephen can probably hook you up with some space on the 9th server if you bat your eyes at him. ;)

UberRhys
14th December 2007, 11:44
Haha yep the TL went all the way through the Dilworth Dining room all dressed up... Not sure about the public roads but I reckon dressing up the bikes and going for an outing to the Franklin Road Christmas Lights Display would be awesoem fun!

PS Those pictures I posted before are... tasters :P
(The real ones are actually bigger but I need some help uploading the whole thing ><)

Nice action - do it. The Magnetos SC did that last night and after Franklin Rd went west to a magical cul de sac in Titirangi.

sunhuntin
14th December 2007, 12:17
when i had the gn with side reflectors on the forks, i hung an xmas teddy off em. one each side. before that, it was mcds tigger toys.

Nivosus
14th December 2007, 13:27
no wonder he didnt ride it to work this morning

wahahahhaha