PDA

View Full Version : new to site

crazylittleshit
5th November 2004, 10:08
Hi been riding for some time, yet never got around to signing up to this site even know everyone raves about it.

Give us a message if you've seen the bike around wellington and wanted to know who rides it. (I think its the only thundercat in wellington).

P.s If you ride a thundercat I would love to hear from you I don't know anyone esle that ride's one.

:done: :apint:

James Deuce
5th November 2004, 10:18
Welcome fella!

Keep your eyes open for the rides that organised through here.

See you out there!

Paul in NZ
5th November 2004, 10:19
Welcome... Raving about this site or ON this site?? :sly:

A Thundercat? Cool (I think - I saw a Thunder Ace once)

Catch the BBQ thread for the 27th if you want to rock on out to meet everyone, just PM me and I will send you the details.

BTW - I just realised, my new bike is older than you are? Yikes! I'm gunna have to look at updating!

Paul N

Blakamin
5th November 2004, 10:38
Welcome.... Nice bike, hope to see ya around!

MrMelon
5th November 2004, 10:40
Hey dude, So you finally managed to figure out how to post stuff. :P Don't worry, we'll turn you into a computer geek in no time.

Hitcher
5th November 2004, 10:51
The YZF600R? The R6 for riders with more delicate arses?

An uncommon ride certainly. I may see you around sometime and come on over and kick your tyres...

Cajun
5th November 2004, 11:05
Hello and welcome crazylittleshit

Hitcher - they were made before the r6, they still make them now, was a highly underrated bike, or is i should put that,

White trash
5th November 2004, 11:10
Hi been riding for some time, yet never got around to signing up to this site even know everyone raves about it.

Give us a message if you've seen the bike around wellington and wanted to know who rides it. (I think its the only thundercat in wellington).

P.s If you ride a thundercat I would love to hear from you I don't know anyone esle that ride's one.

'Bout time you found your way here you crazy little shit!

Ummmmm....the reason you've the only Chundercat is they're pants.

We all know cool people ride Suzukis or MiniMotos. :cool2:

James Deuce
5th November 2004, 11:13
'Bout time you found your way here you crazy little shit!

Ummmmm....the reason you've the only Chundercat is they're pants.

We all know cool people ride Suzukis or MiniMotos. :cool2:

Death of a Salesman.................

claire
5th November 2004, 11:19
Welcome

I had a Thundarcat a UK import one sold it a few months ago. Cool bike but was a bit heavy for me was always worried I drop it on the other halfs Pontiac and that wouldn't have been a good look. Mine was a read and white one and I think its in Whakatane now.

Claire

White trash
5th November 2004, 11:23
Death of a Salesman.................

Nah nah, it's alright. He didn't buy it off me. :innocent:

Ms Piggy
5th November 2004, 11:24
Welcome along :spudwave: Gathering from some of the replies some of the members already know ya. Make yourself known to those of us who don't - we're a friendly lot (most of the time).

riffer
5th November 2004, 12:07
Well I think the Thundercat is cool...

just needs a few more cc's and it'd be awesome - maybe another 150 I reckon. ;)

Welcome to the site crazylittleshit.

I've probably seen you around. I'm the guy on the tatty blue and white FZR ... if you see me on the motorway, I'm the one that doesn't use those big wide lanes the cages drive in.

See you on the road some time.

Velox
5th November 2004, 12:35
Good work lad, you made it! But weren't you meant to be at work instead of playing on computers at 11am. :nono:
Yeah - I think I might have seen you and your bike once or twice before. You're that strange guy in the yellow top eh? Not a bad bike the old Thudercat but when are you going to get a real bike like the "Jade"? :yeah:
See you.
(PS. I made Joe sign up too - he's Vaseline Warrior (no idea?!) but he hasn't posted anything yet.)

Joni
5th November 2004, 12:37
Hello.... maybe I see ya around when Im in Welli month end... :spudwave:

Hitcher
5th November 2004, 13:18
(PS. I made Joe sign up too - he's Vaseline Warrior
Pity he didn't spell it right...

wari
5th November 2004, 13:22
THisis yours ... no time for niceties ... :moon:

Velox
5th November 2004, 13:28
Pity he didn't spell it right...
True. I didn't even notice that. Unless it's actually some cunning take-off of some other person/group that spell it that way? :shifty: Or not.

crazylittleshit
7th November 2004, 16:58
on sunday I came to the conclusion that insanity is the key to good cornering.

Thanks for the great welcome ladys and gents It'll be great to catch up with you all later. (white trash the only thing my "Chundercat" chucks is dust in your face and we all Know suzuki suxs hairy testys.) :Punk:

NC
7th November 2004, 18:00
:wavey: Welcome :D

If I see you about, I'll make sure I flip the bird...:msn-wink:

LB
8th November 2004, 05:14
Welcome to KB crazylittleshit!

magnum
10th November 2004, 21:44
hello and welcome :cool2:

inlinefour
28th November 2004, 10:08

I dont own one but have ridden one :cool2: