PDA

View Full Version : New guy from Levin

Jase W
5th November 2004, 14:27
Hey guys,
My name is Jase, I'm from Levin (bout 50k south of palmy north). I'm 18 and just got my bike learners the other day. I'm currently in the market for a bike and some gear, but being a poor student, i'll prolly have to save for a while or put something on HP.

I look forward to learning more about bikes from this forum and possibly meeting/riding with some of you :)

Hitcher
5th November 2004, 14:32
Welcome Jase. You'll soon get the hang of who's who and what's what around here.

Joni
5th November 2004, 14:33
Welcome Jase. You'll soon get the hang of who's who and what's what around here.

Yeah welcome.... have fun!!! :2thumbsup

vifferman
5th November 2004, 14:40
Welcome, Mr Liftback / Jase. Hope you enjoy visiting here.:Punk:

dhunt
5th November 2004, 14:43
:spudwave: and Welcome to KiwiBiker. You'll find lots of advice here about all sorts, including stuff you probably didn't want to know but ...

ResidentAngel
5th November 2004, 16:10
but being a poor student, i'll prolly have to save

Hiyas Jace. I suspect being a poor student precludes saving - so how do you propose to gain the necessary folding?

I started on a heavy litle 125 whilst I was a student, and spent more $ on fuel than I realised for a while - until I worked out what I was doing.

Good luck in finding a nice slow reliable safe toy!
Tessy

Firefight
5th November 2004, 16:26
hey Jase, welcome mate, some bloody good kbers down your way, sure youll meet them at some stage..

F/F :wavey:

Blakamin
5th November 2004, 17:01
welcome!!!.... :2thumbsup

toads
5th November 2004, 18:23
welcome along

Cajun
6th November 2004, 06:18
Welcome Jace and enjoy

wari
6th November 2004, 09:18
G'dday JAse :spudwave: ...

HAveya seena liftback like this one ... ==> :moon: <== DOnt gitt too close someofem bite ... :)

NC
6th November 2004, 09:37
:doobey: Welcome :doobey:

Storm
6th November 2004, 09:52
Welcome fellow biker :banana:

On the subject of HP, all I'll say is , I am still paying it off and hating every minute of it :doh:

Ms Piggy
6th November 2004, 10:36
Welcome :spudwave: Congrats on getting your learners. I'm sure you'll be able to find a good cheap 250 somewhere - I got mine for $1000- and it's a good little machine. Some very knowledgable bikers on this site, so you've come to the right place! :yeah:

ajturbo
6th November 2004, 23:05
hey buy a turbo!!
no seriosuly good to see another new entry!

scumdog
6th November 2004, 23:22
As you are a broken arsed student I would suggest not liberating what few funds you have by making the effort to avoid fines/parking tickets etc!!

Welcome to this gargre of of wing-nuts, self-opinionated, narrow-minded and rabid motor bike minded types? :laugh:

Sparky Bills
8th November 2004, 14:18
Hey dude,
Is it true what they say about people from Levin?? (just jokes)
Let us know when you get a bike, I go through there heaps. Welcome to join us for a ride when ever.

Jase W
8th November 2004, 19:51
You mean that we are all charming, charismatic and incredibly good looking people with razor wit? Then yes, yes it is true ;)

Could be getting a Honda GL145 in the next couple of weeks, just gotta sort it out with the seller :D :D :D

Although I cant ride it until I scrape together enough cash to buy/borrow/steal a helmet :(

MOTOXXX
9th November 2004, 12:11
yea man good gear is the best investment youll make.

Might find it hard to find a glove that has six fingers in it eh? :Pokey:

haha
welcome dude

Blakamin
9th November 2004, 12:49
Might find it hard to find a glove that has six fingers in it eh? :Pokey:

Dunno about that... you can get those fancy honda 924's up that way (like The One's), so i'm sure they'd have a deal on 6 fingered glubs! :blah:

Jase W
9th November 2004, 13:36
The ladies love it so i'm not complaining :P

magnum
10th November 2004, 21:43
hello and welcome in,plenty to read and learn on here.

inlinefour
2nd December 2004, 12:46
If your after riding gear and can wait off untill winter as its the time of year for great deals :cool:

magnum
4th December 2004, 21:15
hello and welcome in :spudwave:

sels1
12th December 2004, 19:37
Welcome aboard Jase - enjoy!