PDA

View Full Version : Monster Gargre

Blakamin
5th November 2004, 18:35
Indian Larry... on now
any wonder he's dead

lol... teach peeps not to wear helmets

ps this is only here to show people what some yanks think bikes are...
feel free to delete it, SpankMe

k14
5th November 2004, 18:42
Aye? Who's indian larry?

He did a nice rolling burnout though, not sure what he was riding.

Blakamin
5th November 2004, 18:44
Aye? Who's indian larry?

He did a nice rolling burnout though, not sure what he was riding.
Indian larry was a feature here about a month or so ago when he did a fancy merkin stunt... minus helmet... and died...

Motu
5th November 2004, 19:31
Interesting to see him,he had freedom of choice to not wear a helmet - bad choice Larry.

I watch Monster Garage and see most of the guys and think what wankers - I couldn't work shoulder to shoulder with any of them,Jessie as well.Larry and the other biker dude....I could work with them,they were workers without to much ego,not what I expected.

Blakamin
5th November 2004, 19:45
.Larry and the other biker dude....I could work with them,they were workers without to much ego,not what I expected.
True!... specially the HA... not often you see one of them with no attitude!
got to have been one of the most stress free builds ever!

Gixxer 4 ever
5th November 2004, 20:52
True!... specially the HA... not often you see one of them with no attitude!
got to have been one of the most stress free builds ever!True It was stress free, but Jessie should have left a bit more front on the Dragster. It was embarrassing to see him try and get off the line. Hence you only got to see a few seconds of it. :bash:

Blakamin
5th November 2004, 21:28
True It was stress free, but Jessie should have left a bit more front on the Dragster. It was embarrassing to see him try and get off the line. Hence you only got to see a few seconds of it. :bash:
lol... he aint the best driver in the world is he :killingme :killingme

SPORK
5th November 2004, 21:36
This thread was worth it's weight in cyber-gold, just for the Monster Gargre!

Ka Pai! Three thumbs up the nose!

Bob
6th November 2004, 01:36
Indian larry was a feature here about a month or so ago when he did a fancy merican stunt... minus helmet... and died...

Btw, if you are going to use the insulting term for our "American Cousins", the correct spelling is MERKIN.

A Merkin is a pubic wig (although I think it may be a generic term for any form of replacement body hair) - so spelling it correctly makes the insult far, far more offensive and therefore worth doing!

scumdog
6th November 2004, 07:37
Btw, if you are going to use the insulting term for our "American Cousins", the correct spelling is MERKIN.

A Merkin is a pubic wig (although I think it may be a generic term for any form of replacement body hair) - so spelling it correctly makes the insult far, far more offensive and therefore worth doing!

Ha! at last! somebody else that knows what a merkin is! I've told people about them and they just look at me in disbelief, like I am making it all up!!
BTW WHY would someone WANT to wear one?? :blink:

Blakamin
6th November 2004, 07:41
Ha! at last! somebody else that knows what a merkin is! I've told people about them and they just look at me in disbelief, like I am making it all up!!
there's a merkin website somewhere... (cant remember)....its bloody hilarious!
you can order online!

SPORK
6th November 2004, 17:55
Mmmm, yay? Great world we live in...

Coyote
6th November 2004, 18:02
Isn't it just

Bob
7th November 2004, 01:20

There is a genuine reason - for example, burn victims often lose the ability to grow hair, so wearing a merkin makes them feel more normal.

I always wonder what people who make merkins say when they are asked "What do you do for a living then?"