PDA

View Full Version : ‘Ghost Rider’ to be made into movie – Australian locations being sought

Bob
6th November 2004, 00:56
The classic Marvel comics character ‘Ghost Rider’ – the story of a motorcyclist who is occasionally possessed by a demon seeking revenge on evil-doers – is to be brought to the silver screen.

Broken Hill in far western New South Wales Hill is considered the favourite of three potential locations for parts of the film, which will involve up to 300 people and two weeks shooting.

Other possible locations are the Flinders Ranges and Alice Springs. The main location for the movie is Melbourne. The film will be the work of an American director and it is speculated the leading role will be played by Nicholas Cage.

Broken Hill has been the location for many major films, including Mad Max 2 and Priscilla: Queen of the Desert.

Coldkiwi
8th November 2004, 12:12
funny concept that... a demon seeking revenge on evil doers?

Cajun
8th November 2004, 12:43
funny concept that... a demon seeking revenge on evil doers?

ghost rider always a good comic book

speaking of that i have ghost rider 3 sitting here on dvd if anyway might be wanting it (c:<

Devil
8th November 2004, 14:04
And they've allocated a whopping two weeks for filming!
I dont think i'll be holding my breath for this one ;)

Gixxer
8th November 2004, 14:14
[QUOTE=Bob]The film will be the work of an American director and it is speculated the leading role will be played by Nicholas Cage.
QUOTE]

What the F*&K, Gage, I see visions of Judge Dread and Dare Devil flashing before my eyes. just another great comic book utterly ruined by a crap big budget movie, with a crap story line that never sticks to the original plot of the comic books, and lots of idiotic Gage cheesy one liners
'Why didn't you put the bunny back in the box?'
That is just sh*t