PDA

View Full Version : Great ride everyone! and a merry christmas to all!

ital916
22nd December 2007, 16:43
Hope everyone got home safe and sound. That was a great ride dudes and it was nice to meet ya raj and andrew. Raj you have one seriously sick bike dude, looks like it'll rip you apart when it's just sitting there :headbang:. The ride was fun, but it feels like my nuts have been smashed with a hammer! Rg seats = wooden plank covered with tissue haha Just as question to isaac and other experienced riders who followed me. Did you notice me doing anything wrong or stuff I can improve on? Advice is always welcome. Oh and what was with my little beast not starting at the station. Anyway see you all after christmas eh. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Ride safe

Drider

Ragingrob
22nd December 2007, 18:51
I agree, awesome as ride lots of fun, cheers Stephen for organising it... Didn't know it'd be around 5 hours though!!! Any tips on my riding will be greatly appreciated, I used all the tips from last time and felt a lot more confident and in control :)

Merry Christmas and have a sweet new years, be careful on the roads with all the nutters like that skyline passing us on the blind corner and hill :bash:

MGST
22nd December 2007, 19:59
Couldn't agree more. An excellent day, thanks Stephen :2thumbsup, and also thanks to all the other experienced riders who gave their time and knowledge freely. Thanks to Issac for the advice on helmets, and bike positioning on the road :). Nice to meet some new people, my first KB ride for 18 months. You guys have got some awesome machinery :drool: Hope to see you all again soon. Have a safe and happy Christmas, and a happy New Year.

Macstar
22nd December 2007, 20:32
Twas another good day n ride (Metservice had forecasted showers). I think you guys had it pretty covered from where I was at TEC. I didn't see anything too dodgie apart from cutting the ride hand corners sometimes (all riders were guilty of this, including a few full license holders).

Tip: Don't twist the throttle when trying to kick start your bike as it will flood (like today).

Mei and I were almost f^&ken killed at the Gilles Ave motorway exit today (no exaggeration here). A car on the motorway decided at the last possible second that it wanted to exit problem was Mei and I were already well settled in the lane exiting the motorway (where this dickhead decided he wanted to be). I managed to swerve out of the way just in time with less than a foot to spare between his front bumper and our rear wheel.

The car was full of teenagers and they were actually laughing at Mei and I at the lights at the bottom of the offramp. Fuck I was furious

ital916
22nd December 2007, 20:42
Fuck thats gay bro, you guys all good though aye? Twice today boy racers shot past me by millimeters. Idiots aye, I have no reason why they have something to prove. Thanks for coming today isaac, your advice is always welcome and yeah i have learnt not to flood the engine cos I don't know how to push start a bike *shame* lol

klyong82
22nd December 2007, 21:07
Once again another fastastic ride. Thanks to all that attended and was nice meeting Andrew and RagingRob. You all did well today did not find anything wrong with the way you all rode (can't say about the other dodgy red 929 though:eek:). Seen a few lunatics on the road today but yeah I just kept my cool and rode as normal as I did not wanna be a bad example to the younger riders.

And now pictures of all our innocent faces from the ride.

1. Assembly point University of Auckland
2. Assembly point 2 Westgate Shell
3. Ehab fueling up
4. Dudes...
5. Mode dudes...
6. Scenic point

klyong82
22nd December 2007, 21:10
a few more guys....

1. Check out that brand new BMW at the back
2. Honda advertisement
3. Honda models
4. Check out the 1985 Honda GB250 mint condition

Ragingrob
22nd December 2007, 21:16
Fuck thats gay bro, you guys all good though aye? Twice today boy racers shot past me by millimeters. Idiots aye, I have no reason why they have something to prove. Thanks for coming today isaac, your advice is always welcome and yeah i have learnt not to flood the engine cos I don't know how to push start a bike *shame* lol

Obviously the size of their "car" down below is embarassing so they need to show how good they are at putting their foot on a pedal.

ital916
23rd December 2007, 07:38
Haha so does what your saying go for the biker world, like dudes riding thous eh haha jokes, my 150 burns all:headbang: lol *in my dreams*

silverado
23rd December 2007, 08:11
No one around so shot back home and show that meeting was at 10.00:stupid:. Maybe next time eh.

Macstar
23rd December 2007, 08:45
Cheers for pickies Kim.

ital916
23rd December 2007, 09:26
Oh this ones for ehab if he ever reads it. I'm not being a nana or nothing but BUY A HELMET. RIDE WITH ONE THATS NOT BROKEN! I'm not gonna stop nagging you bro haha okay nana bit over.

Macstar
23rd December 2007, 11:16
Depends how valuable the goods inside the helmet are...:wacko: ;)

Oh this ones for ehab if he ever reads it. I'm not being a nana or nothing but BUY A HELMET. RIDE WITH ONE THATS NOT BROKEN! I'm not gonna stop nagging you bro haha okay nana bit over.

HungusMaximist
23rd December 2007, 16:45
Hope everyone got home safe and sound. That was a great ride dudes and it was nice to meet ya raj and andrew. Raj you have one seriously sick bike dude, looks like it'll rip you apart when it's just sitting there :headbang:.

What about my bike ? :lol:

And by the way I think you did a good job riding even though I spent hardly anytime behind you. Big ups also to Raging Rob and the dude with the Honda Clubman, you both rode sweet! :first:

Mei and I were almost f^&ken killed at the Gilles Ave motorway exit today (no exaggeration here). A car on the motorway decided at the last possible second that it wanted to exit problem was Mei and I were already well settled in the lane exiting the motorway (where this dickhead decided he wanted to be).

That's happened to me a few times but not on motorways, just around intersections (with traffic lights) while I am already in the left lane about and about to turn left, a car just decides suddenly to change his mind and serve right into my lane without even looking what's behind them.

As for those teenagers, you gotta remember, it's the holiday season so they got nothing better to do than go tag on people's fences and burn down bus shelters.

Once again another fastastic ride. Thanks to all that attended and was nice meeting Andrew and RagingRob. You all did well today did not find anything wrong with the way you all rode (can't say about the other dodgy red 929 though:eek:).

Great ride aye and the Fireblade performed beautifully! Well exceeded my expectations but it needs a few good tweaks to get it running better!

Tell you what, I was shattered after the ride, probably due to the lack of sleep the day before. Wrist was sore also and so was my arse!

Well worth it!

klyong82
23rd December 2007, 17:06
Great ride aye and the Fireblade performed beautifully! Well exceeded my expectations but it needs a few good tweaks to get it running better!

Tell you what, I was shattered after the ride, probably due to the lack of sleep the day before. Wrist was sore also and so was my arse!

Well worth it!

Toughen up bro. As usual sportbikes have low handle bar and tend to put stress on the wrist. So you need to get used to it. :woohoo:

ital916
23rd December 2007, 18:43
Hey ewen, yeah your bike was seriously awesome too. The bike was freakin gorgeous.:drool::drool:

klyong82
23rd December 2007, 18:49
Hey ewen, yeah your bike was seriously awesome too. The bike was freakin gorgeous.:drool::drool:

It is sitting in my garage now and it does not look awesome anymore :devil2:

Ragingrob
24th December 2007, 10:40
What about my bike ? :lol:

And by the way I think you did a good job riding even though I spent hardly anytime behind you. Big ups also to Raging Rob and the dude with the Honda Clubman, you both rode sweet! :first:

Cheers bro means a lot! I think everyone rode really well too, sucked when more than half the group got stuck behind that truck and things though. Haha what was up with that passing lane sign posted for the 5kms ahead, and it was only 250m in total! I was all revved up to chase the TL's ass :rolleyes:

ehab2weelr
27th December 2007, 10:55

hay il get one as soon as i have saved up enugh for one.....im not rich have u seen my bike.....hahahahaah:laugh:

Depends how valuable the goods inside the helmet are...:wacko: ;)

true!!!!!!! i dont get it?????hahahahaah :bleh:

EJK
27th December 2007, 19:33
OMFG whos Scorpio is that? NICE BIKE DUDE!! :D:D:D hahaha
:drool::drool::drool:
muhahaha ehahahahah ehehe... hehe.....heh.....

*EJ is currently suffering from mental disorder called bikelessphrenia