PDA

View Full Version : Radar H.A.R.D Unit

civil
23rd December 2007, 20:20
So how do you keep your radar H.A.R.D unit waterproof? I have now fitted the radar to the bike and have a nice plastic cover for the radar, but the H.A.R.D sender unit is mounted under the radar mount and is going to get wet. Any ideas of what works for you to keep it nice and dry would be appreciated.

boomer
23rd December 2007, 20:25
So how do you keep your radar H.A.R.D unit waterproof? I have now fitted the radar to the bike and have a nice plastic cover for the radar, but the H.A.R.D sender unit is mounted under the radar mount and is going to get wet. Any ideas of what works for you to keep it nice and dry would be appreciated.

Going fast!
Riding in the dry only
Don't ride back wards
Place it under the blade!
Place it so the connections are underneath and any water/condensation can't get in
sell it on Ebay as it'll be illegal soon any hows

DO A FOOKIN SEARCH!

blue eyed savage
23rd December 2007, 20:26
radiar are geting band soon so i wount worry about it

boomer
23rd December 2007, 20:33
radiar are geting band soon so i wount worry about it

Whats radiar..?? is that like cauliflower and cheese?

and when did you kiwi's ever worry about whats banned or not... :scratch:

blue eyed savage
23rd December 2007, 20:45
i started caring about the law the second time thay took my licence.

blue eyed savage
23rd December 2007, 20:47
and i dont give a shit what u think of my spelling.
real men ride others worry about spelling and shit

xwhatsit
24th December 2007, 01:24

Hitcher!

Dinner is ready!

Stick it in a condom.

boomer
24th December 2007, 06:30

yeah....!! Just like they ride too fiddy hornets huh?

ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah nice one mate

ElCoyote
24th December 2007, 17:00

Silicone, silicone, silicone in that order. As it's below any precipitation, moisture will follow the law of gravity. Newtons law. Just buy an apple in case.

The Pastor
24th December 2007, 17:35
can u explain a little bit more? silicon? like the crc stuff in a can?

The Pastor
24th December 2007, 17:35
Silicone, silicone, silicone in that order. As it's below any precipitation, moisture will follow the law of gravity. Newtons law. Just buy an apple in case.
can u explain a little bit more? silicon? like the crc stuff in a can?

HornetBoy
24th December 2007, 17:57
yeah....!! Just like they ride too fiddy hornets huh?

ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah nice one mate

well they say a bike doesn't make a man;)

boomer
24th December 2007, 18:05
well they say a bike doesn't make a man;)

you're right. They also say it takes a man to father a daughter... however how can i be a man if i don't have any tackle.

still.. the Royal Prevention for Cruelty to emu's looks like a good investment these days

These services, provided by such diverse organisations as the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, New South Wales Agriculture, Department of Health, Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service and others, cover any normal concerns which may be raised about husbandry practices,

HornetBoy
24th December 2007, 18:09
you're right. They also say it takes a man to father a daughter... however how can i be a man if i don't have any tackle.

still.. the Royal Prevention for Cruelty to emu's looks like a good investment these days

These services, provided by such diverse organisations as the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, New South Wales Agriculture, Department of Health, Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service and others, cover any normal concerns which may be raised about husbandry practices,

yes true that ,so im definitely no man then :pinch: and wont be for a while ....:laugh:

Swoop
24th December 2007, 19:20
Hitcher!
Dinner is ready!
Stick it in a condom.
I am slightly perturbed that you wish dinner to be served from a condom...

Whatever floats your boat I guess.:crazy:

;)

Cr1MiNaL
27th December 2007, 22:49

Boomer stop owning urself bro.:bleh:

Mattzxr750
28th December 2007, 13:49
i started caring about the law the second time thay took my licence.

what else has the law taken from you? :Police: