PDA

View Full Version : Anyone riding to Whangamata this evening? (24 December)

zeocen
24th December 2007, 07:13
I'm heading there myself, thought I would just throw a thread up to see if anyone else is heading in that general direction, with the craziness that's the 'Silly Season' I'm sure it will be a safer ride than just by myself, although, I also have no qualms with that :niceone: Any excuse for a ride!

/Edit: Well uh, this was meant to be in the meeting/ride forum... I think working early mornings has fried my brain. Must, get, caffeine.

sprag
24th December 2007, 09:24
I'm heading there myself, thought I would just throw a thread up to see if anyone else is heading in that general direction, with the craziness that's the 'Silly Season' I'm sure it will be a safer ride than just by myself, although, I also have no qualms with that :niceone: Any excuse for a ride!

/Edit: Well uh, this was meant to be in the meeting/ride forum... I think working early mornings has fried my brain. Must, get, caffeine.

Have a good ride bud :)

I was planning on going to waihi beach tomorrow on the bike but the weather looks like crap and can't be arsed driving / riding in the rain.

gijoe1313
24th December 2007, 09:36
I do recall this conversation in past sidereal time. I wonder what I'm doing later this evening.... :innocent: :whistle:

... any excuse for a ride ...

sprag
24th December 2007, 10:18
I do recall this conversation in past sidereal time. I wonder what I'm doing later this evening.... :innocent: :whistle:

... any excuse for a ride ...

LOL so does this mean there is going to be a ride later ?