PDA

View Full Version : Bikes thrown off truck.

Matt_TG
24th December 2007, 08:01
Santa came a bit early and had a motorbike lolly scramble....

Bikes thrown off truck by offenders (http://www.stuff.co.nz/4336226a11.html)

This gives a new meaning to "fell off the back of a truck"!

Hope they catch the bastards.

HungusMaximist
24th December 2007, 08:04
Just heard it on the news on Hauraki FM, "When the police started chasing them, they started throwing bikes from the back"

TOTO
24th December 2007, 08:05
Funny police could loose a chase with a truck, how fast can a truck go ?:oi-grr:

TOTO
24th December 2007, 08:07
Just heard it on the news on Hauraki FM, "When the police started chasing them, they started throwing bikes from the back"

I taught thtat this was the reason police have choppers no ?

merv
24th December 2007, 08:52
The radio news said the thefts were from a motorcycle shop in Fordell and it was a Hi-Ace van the cops were pursuing. Their Commodores must be down on power these days.

sunhuntin
24th December 2007, 08:55
there are no motorbike shops in foredell... nearest one is wanganui east and that is a repair shop, not a dealer. nearest dealer from foredell is dowman honda, about 20 mins from where they lost the offenders. next nearest ones are bunched together about 10 min from dowmans.

im hoping its not my guys, cos they deal with dirt bikes as well as road bikes... will be pissed if it is my guys.

edit: wangas dont have choppers... we had the eagle after that gang kid got killed, but only cos cops were expecting retaliation.

jahrasti
24th December 2007, 08:55
I taught thtat this was the reason police have choppers no ?

Yea well it would take a while to fly down from Auckland.