PDA

View Full Version : Travelling Dates

Hanne
27th December 2007, 18:21
Hi all,

this is just to let you know that I will be heading down to Whangamata tomorrow (28/12) and then from there down to Napier on the 29th (along via waihi, Tauranga, Taupo). If anyone feels like coming out for a ride and tagging along for a bit, PM tonight or text 021 057 0749 and I will let you know exactly when I am planning to leave (should be reasonably early both days)

Cheers, and keep safe,

Hanne

Squiggles
27th December 2007, 18:30
I'm heading down on the evening of the second or on the third to meet her there :)

yungatart
27th December 2007, 19:07
We'll be up your way, while you are down in our patch, but I'm sure some of the locals will look after you.

Macstar
27th December 2007, 20:05
I'm heading down on the evening of the second or on the third to meet her there :)

Allowing your girl to brave those roads at that time of the year on her own...? Ride safe Hanne and keep your wits about you, every fuckwit with a car is out there at the mo!

Squiggles
27th December 2007, 22:13
Allowing your girl to brave those roads at that time of the year on her own...? Ride safe Hanne and keep your wits about you, every fuckwit with a car is out there at the mo!

She's heading to whangamata, then to meet her friends in tirau for the rest of the journey. Weather is looking good for her!

klyong82
28th December 2007, 00:23
I'll be in a car tomorrow so watch out for me .....crazy kim.... oh anyway have fun all..... ride safely too.