PDA

View Full Version : Maha does a runner!!

Mom
28th December 2007, 20:22
Yes folks it is true!

Maha man evaded capture today by Plod Inc. To be fair I just thought he was busting for a leak at the time, and was a little surprised to find the twist of his wrist happening at the place it did!

We were on our way back from Vegas and had endured the usual gauntlet of suck car drivers! I was even moved to give the universal finger salute to some stupid female that needed to pull out into our space, when she had her own :msn-wink: Maha was too busy avoiding her I guess to react. Blew my mind then to find as we zoomed past her she was texting! Hope that was important, you caused a few more greys to appear you dumb bint!

Anyhoo, (sorry Hitcher :devil2:) as we were about to get onto the southern motorway from SH2 there was this sudden huge increase in the forward motion of Neddy! Holy crap thinks me, we better get to Bombay if he is this desperate for a leak. Yeeha, Maha! Its my new chant.

We got there, stopped and then he said :innocent: Did you see that cop?

No...:no: WELL I DID! :eek5:

Cool day out on the bike!

sprag
28th December 2007, 20:25
We got there, stopped and then he said :innocent: Did you see that cop?

No...:no: WELL I DID! :eek5:

Cool day out on the bike!

You should have said

No i was way to busy trying to read the text message the girl was typing :)

Gossip is always great to have :) :msn-wink:

Ixion
28th December 2007, 20:26
That's not a runner that's a dodger. It's only a runner if the plod is behind you with redz n bluez.

oldrider
28th December 2007, 20:29
You guys are naughty but we like you! :laugh: Cheers John.

Mom
28th December 2007, 20:33
That's not a runner that's a dodger. It's only a runner if the plod is behind you with redz n bluez.

Ok Mr hair splitter :love: that be true, and to give plod some positive rap he was heading in the opposite direction, from eye witness accounts my understanding is this orificer slowed, but prudently decided it was too dangerous to do a 3 point u-turn to persue the offender. The same eyewitness informs me that he could infact see the lights of a fast moving 4 wheeled vehicle and thought to gap it at that time. Mind it is difficult to gauge the exact speed as Neddy is in miles per hour and my maths sucks! :cool:

Squiggles
28th December 2007, 20:37
you aren't being pursued unless you know it :lol:

Kornholio
28th December 2007, 20:49
Jesus, I dont wanna be associated with people like you :p

Yeeha Maha :D

Maha
28th December 2007, 21:05
Jesus, I dont wanna be associated with people like you :p

Yeeha Maha :D

Stopped off at Te Aroha on boxing day Korn, and i must say...the streets are looking really Clean!!....:woohoo:

What happened was... after passing 'texting lady' i was being tailgated by a car and had had enough of the crap speeds for a while so it was 'see ya'!...coming over a brow at a rather 'quickish pace' i saw the HP car..to late to slow down so, kept it on. He did brake, i saw that much. Heading up the multi lanes i did see head lights (yes could have been anybody) but i was on mish at that point and wasnt about to slow to find out, off at the next off ramp and thats where i explained to anne what the speed was all about...:eek:

Usarka
28th December 2007, 21:22
You must'a been the most dangerous, (and notorious) man on the road today maha!! ;)