vifferman
8th November 2004, 09:32
Congratulations! :niceone:

Blakamin
8th November 2004, 10:00
Photos????

Shade
8th November 2004, 11:12
Thanks guys, photo's are coming shortly. I tell ya, what an awesome bike. Went down 22 yesterday with Paco (first time i'd ever done 22!) and man, what fun. Awesome ride, awesome bike.

Only thing is it had an oil leak, but has since been fixed. Also had a bit of a flat spot at 5k revs, however this has been fixed also due to something being loose in the engine (i danno, dont understand that stuff eh!)

Am just getting to know the bike, however the biggest difference I have noticed from the 250 is this thing inspires speed. Usually the corners that I would be dragging my knee on, this thing barley tips, and im like whoa, i could have hit that heaps faster.

The corners I have dragged on the new 600 I was hitting quite fast, yet it still felt really stable.

Loving it! :)

sAsLEX
8th November 2004, 16:51
Now how the hell am I going to keep up!!! Just get a 400 and nearly manage to not drop too far behind so you upgrade!! Does it have wanky brake lights :Pokey:

Two Smoker
8th November 2004, 18:59
Hey man, i saw you in westie land, was going to go for a blast with you, but obviously just a bit too late..... Looked fucking mint...

Looks like i cant keep up either :( ill have to wait till i get my 600 now :(

See nothing at all wrong with SH22 :niceone: