PDA

View Full Version : 1 bit leathers 4 sale

Firefight
31st December 2007, 10:22
For Sale" Bell "brand 1 piece leathers, size XL(suit fat cunt)

Grey, Black, white, too big for me, and colour wrong for new bike, worn 10-15 times feel like a tent, last owner must have been a fat cunt:blink: come with well worn knee sliders ,which would suit no hoper squidly jaffa wanabe riders who like to sit in cafes in misson bay sipping lattes telling stories of knee sliding on the coro loop:tugger:

Paid NZ$200.00 for them, RH ankle zip fucked, the odd bit of road rash , not too bad, will take offers from anyone intersted, will donate half the dosh from sale to some random broken arse tree hugging, dole bludging student loan wasting kb newbie with the best hard luck story of a wasted life.

Or perhaps, given that there are some switched on young kb folk out there, working hard (more than one job)to realise their dreams/goals, might give them some money.

was going to post photo, but can't find someone fat enuf to model them, will have to wait till next time the circus is in town and see if I can borrow the fat lady for a photo shoot.

pm if intersted

F/F

Colapop
31st December 2007, 10:24
I could model them for you! But my circus doesn't get that way for awhile... the bearded lady is having more 'treatments'

Firefight
1st January 2008, 10:33
have a look here

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1159264#post1159264

F/F

Firefight
1st January 2008, 12:40
sold--------