PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycles grow like fly's

Redstar
7th August 2003, 22:14
Quote from the transport safety.
Vehicles registration for may motorcycle registrations up 22.7%
while the general increase was 15.6% based on this by the year 2015 we will take over the world!

MikeL
7th August 2003, 22:17
If every 10th car on the road was replaced by a motorcycle, we would solve Auckland's traffic congestion.
But, hey, who wants to be common?
Dontcha prefer to be kinda special??
:p

Redstar
7th August 2003, 22:42
On the bus lane thing I got another get lost letter from the north shore city council. they say that we will have problems merging with the motorway traffic just before the bridge.
that assumes we are all incompetent I guess?
why do we bother sitting a licence? I was chatting with someone and they said theres a huge Anti biker group out there and I guess thats about the guts of it. Like if Helen Clark was a hard out biker we would have a very different franchise?
but they cant ignor our growing numbers and we will suceed eventually.
Helen Clark on your Bike? umm...I aint given up yet we will get our a lane. anyone from B.R.O.N.Z about?

Motu
8th August 2003, 12:33
Well,she rode a Honda 90 and wore a leather jacket - I don't think you will find many world leaders that have served their time on a bike.

Duke of Rogan
8th August 2003, 12:40
Hey RedStar, who at NSCC can I send a similar letter too?
and who there about general roading concerns? (Greville Road where it offered very little help when braking)
guess I should of PM'ed you...:whocares:

motorcycle numbers went up and so did the rego cost! bastards!
and the ACC levy in petrol increased too!

and whats BRONZ? will they give me a gun ? ;)

Marmoot
8th August 2003, 22:51
if you see a Winston Peters blasting through Coromandel on a K3, what's the first word you'll say?

georgedubyabush
9th August 2003, 19:55
"that'll teach him to try hitching with a helmet... he looks rather frightened" :D

Redstar
13th August 2003, 21:49
BRONZ
bikers rights of new zealand.
similar to UK Mag mootcycle action group.
Where are they?