PDA

View Full Version : Calling ALL racers...

Bren_chch
31st December 2007, 13:27
Hi There,

This is a quick note to let everyone who is Members of any MNZ clubs know that we have at our disposal a new website that’s goal is to help us promote our Clubs and our Race Profiles. Provided to us is a system that allows us to add our own Race Profile along with photographs and its expected that as the website grows with members then more and more tools will be added to help us promote Road Racing.

You can add you own profile by clicking on this link >> http://www.visordown.co.nz once you have arrived at the website you will see the official opening date is 01/01/08 but don’t let that stop you from adding your Race Profile ASAP!

If you have any suggestions you can leave them on the visordown racers discussion forum under “Profile help and suggestions’. Please note that you can’t log in to the discussion forum using your Profiles account details. You need to signup on the discussion forums to get involved in any topics.

Also we'll be adding businesses to our profile system by region that you think have been helpful to us racers.

Thanks for reading
Brendan

roadracingoldfart
31st December 2007, 13:31
So do retired from racing , worn out team managers qualify for this ???

Looks good :clap:
Paul.

Bren_chch
31st December 2007, 13:47
Hey, maybe I can make a new section for "Worn out team managers" :laugh:

thanks for the signup!

dangerous
31st December 2007, 20:56
Mint site man, looks like its had some great input aye :apint: Anyway its new, and has a wee way to go but the basics are there and waiting for input from NZ's racers. :wari:

Bren_chch
2nd January 2008, 19:36
come on get adding them profiles. :banana:

Nicksta
5th January 2008, 10:00
lol.. thats a nice way to ask.... i've signed up for ya dude.. but hen you knew that! cool new site Brendan......

Bren_chch
6th January 2008, 22:31
Thanks Nicksta!

Come on people, more options added now so sign up, what u waiting for? :niceone:

speed63
7th January 2008, 16:41
Signed up, This is great site Brendan,

Like the rider profiles,

Well done mate :niceone:

dangerous
7th January 2008, 16:42
Signed up, This is great site Brendan,

Like the rider profiles,

Well done mate :niceone:

hey... dont thank him, it was all my idea :apint:

cowpoos
7th January 2008, 19:48
the forum is rejecting me I think...waiting 4 days not for activation email....I suppose that was your Idea to eh dawson???

dangerous
7th January 2008, 19:56
the forum is rejecting me I think...waiting 4 days not for activation email....I suppose that was your Idea to eh dawson???

yeah, fuck yeah LOL :Punk:

so you get it sorted or not?

cowpoos
8th January 2008, 10:25
yeah, fuck yeah LOL :Punk:

so you get it sorted or not?
nope...still no activation email.....

Shaun P
8th January 2008, 12:09
yeah didnt work for me either

cowpoos
8th January 2008, 12:33
yeah didnt work for me either
maybe its beacause we're far to fast for those hillbilly racers on there??

speed63
8th January 2008, 16:23

Great idea, thanks to you :niceone:

Bren CHCH sorted my access to the site, seems some people dont pass the test LOL

dangerous
8th January 2008, 16:51
Great idea, thanks to you :niceone:

Bren CHCH sorted my access to the site, seems some people dont pass the test LOL

nothing to do with me... Ill get bren onto you others that cant pass the simplest of simple tests :devil2:

onearmedbandit
8th January 2008, 16:55
I msn'ed him the link to this thread earlier.

Meekey_Mouse
8th January 2008, 17:22
Will sign up in the next few days when I get a bit more time... Awesome site though :yes:

Oh and to those who haven't received the confirmation yet... Have you checked your junkbox? Mine went there as it wasn't a confirmed email address.

Aww, can't choose Streetstock in rider profile!

dangerous
8th January 2008, 18:10

yeah, comming very soon... just have to wake the bloody admin up.

hey meekey are you a Jones fan club member (in chch?)

Bren_chch
8th January 2008, 19:37
hey, all those with problems please PM me your email addresses.

thanks

Bren_chch
8th January 2008, 19:49
Will sign up in the next few days when I get a bit more time... Awesome site though :yes:

Oh and to those who haven't received the confirmation yet... Have you checked your junkbox? Mine went there as it wasn't a confirmed email address.

Added StreetStock! :niceone:

Meekey_Mouse
8th January 2008, 19:57
yeah, comming very soon... just have to wake the bloody admin up.

hey meekey are you a Jones fan club member (in chch?)

Never heard of it... I'm on the other island :p

Added StreetStock! :niceone:

Cool! Thanks :D

Bren_chch
14th January 2008, 21:37
Update: you can now add a link to your team or solo website and this gets displayed on your profile!

:)

Nicksta
15th January 2008, 08:55
ooh..thats a cool idea ;)

Bren_chch
21st January 2008, 11:43
and here is another cool idea! :laugh:

you can now upload your sponsors images and website links to your profile so all can see. for example see my profile >> http://www.visordown.co.nz/rider_profile_display.php?user_id=1003

cheers

gav
21st January 2008, 19:15
About time you updated your info on here (KB) isnt it?
Picture of a Fireblade in your avatar, Bike: HONDA's you FOOL! :innocent:
Really? :scooter:

Bren_chch
7th February 2008, 11:52
Ok... more updates!

Requested: You can now add a second Profile image and Profile control center sorted so its easier to use and navigate.

Soon you will be able to add what events you will be going to!

You can view my profile so you can see an example of how a profile could look for you and your sponsor.

http://www.visordown.co.nz/rider_profile_display.php?user_id=1003 (http://www.visordown.co.nz/rider_profile_display.php?user_id=1003)

I'm quite surprised that with the amount of racers on KB that not more of you have signed up. Whats the reason for this, is the site of no use to you or does it have something missing, or you already get enough promotion for you and your sponsors?