PDA

View Full Version : Noob Here!! (Trouss)

Trouss
3rd January 2008, 19:16
Hi all,

Bit of a noob to this forum and to riding aswell. Have had my 6L for a couple of months and have been test riding all over the place. Finally decided on a Suzuki VL250 Intruder and am now just waiting for delivery in four(ish) days. . . Quite possibly going to be the longest four days of my life. :(

Anyway, thought I would introduce myself.
I have always wanted to get into riding and it has only been since returning to Auckland, now for over a year, that I have got my chance to do so. (Was always on the road previously).

Am really looking forward to tagging along to some KB rides and learning from the wealth of experience held by the members of the forums.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

fireliv
3rd January 2008, 19:24
Hey Trouss

Welcome aboard!! I'm sure there are plenty of Riders Auckland way who will help you out!!

Stay safe and enjoy the ride!:scooter:

The Lone Rider
3rd January 2008, 19:35
Welcome.

Where is Greenlane?

Str8 Jacket
3rd January 2008, 19:37
Welcome.

Where is Greenlane?

Greenlane is a suburb in Akld.

Trouss
3rd January 2008, 20:09
http://www.smaps.co.nz/nz/auckland/greenlane/green+lane/

Very central to everything!!

99TLS
3rd January 2008, 20:43
welcome to kb , enjoy your new found freedom on the road , ride safe

Hawkeye
4th January 2008, 10:13
Welcome aboard - Just don't feed the animals.

jtzzr
4th January 2008, 11:23
Welcome ,Enjoy :scooter:

NZsarge
4th January 2008, 11:44
Welcome to KB:niceone:

Blossom
29th February 2008, 13:36
Hi all,

Bit of a noob to this forum and to riding aswell. Have had my 6L for a couple of months and have been test riding all over the place. Finally decided on a Suzuki VL250 Intruder and am now just waiting for delivery in four(ish) days. . . Quite possibly going to be the longest four days of my life. :(

Same here, Just brought the 2008 model in black got it 3 days ago... Loving it!!!!
You using any luggage on your bike? Panniers or rack or saddlebags? any ideas on that one.. I am looking at getting some saddlebags

Trouss
29th February 2008, 23:44
Same here, Just brought the 2008 model in black got it 3 days ago... Loving it!!!!
You using any luggage on your bike? Panniers or rack or saddlebags? any ideas on that one.. I am looking at getting some saddlebags

No I only use a backpack if I need to be away for a night (or two). . Have been meaning to look into saddlebags myself but at this stage I don't really have a need for them.
Not sure where you would be able to look for some tho, have seen a few on tardme.

Maybe someone else around here would have a better idea.

Disco Dan
29th February 2008, 23:55
Have been meaning to look into saddlebags myself
Not sure where you would be able to look for some tho.

Well Blossum just said she has some. Find out where she lives. :lol:

...welcome dude, you should check out the monday night mentor rides out that way - usually at the panmure mobil. And there is the AWNMR on wednesdays out at westgate.

fire eyes
1st March 2008, 08:14
Hi all,

Anyway, thought I would introduce myself.
I have always wanted to get into riding and it has only been since returning to Auckland, now for over a year, that I have got my chance to do so. (Was always on the road previously).

Am really looking forward to tagging along to some KB rides and learning from the wealth of experience held by the members of the forums.

:banana: welcome welcome! great bunch of of very intelligent people here! great support and heapsssssss of info available .. makes me a little emotional :baby: lol. Have fun!

Blossom
1st March 2008, 20:44
Well Blossum just said she has some. Find out where she lives. :lol:

:girlfight:cheeky sod. I dont even have my saddlebags yet...:weep:

Edbear
1st March 2008, 20:47
:banana: welcome welcome! great bunch of of very intelligent people here! ...

Eh? Where...?:eek:

fire eyes
2nd March 2008, 09:42
Eh? Where...?:eek:
:lol: ohh you cheecky bugger! they're everywhere in here .. can't you see thier beacons flashing?

Blossom
2nd March 2008, 19:29
:lol: ohh you cheecky bugger! they're everywhere in here .. can't you see thier beacons flashing?

OH is THAT what that was...I thought it was just a lot of nervous ticks.:bleh: