PDA

View Full Version : 2008 gsxr750 add plus 600

orangeback
6th January 2008, 20:12
http://www.filmpjes.nl/bekijken/35945-Commercial-Suzuki-GSX-R750-2008
http://www.filmpjes.nl/bekijken/35945-Commercial-Suzuki-GSX-R750-2008

Pussy
6th January 2008, 20:22
Thanks for the links, orangeback. The '08 looks a little better than the pics did

Sanx
7th January 2008, 13:54
I actually think it looks better than the K6/K7 does. After having ridden my mate's K7 at Puke and being astounded at just how good it was, I'd be very tempted if it wasn't for the truly fucken awful build and finish quality. After just 5 months and about 5000kms, the paint's wearing off the frame where his boot rubs and the finish has lost a lot of its lustre. Add to that the problems with the rear subframes cracking on the K7 1000s and the well-publicised frame issues with the K5/K6 1000s, and you have to wonder how long any modern Gixxer's going to last.

cowpoos
7th January 2008, 14:07
I actually think it looks better than the K6/K7 does. After having ridden my mate's K7 at Puke and being astounded at just how good it was, I'd be very tempted if it wasn't for the truly fucken awful build and finish quality. After just 5 months and about 5000kms, the paint's wearing off the frame where his boot rubs and the finish has lost a lot of its lustre. Add to that the problems with the rear subframes cracking on the K7 1000s and the well-publicised frame issues with the K5/K6 1000s, and you have to wonder how long any modern Gixxer's going to last.
just long enough to clean up at the nats!!!

Firefight
7th January 2008, 14:18
I have one on order... hurry up March!

Good to see

another Fight Club Rider with new bike arriving soon.. well done Glen,

FC ride to commemorate the new bike is in the planning stages.

Congratulations.

F/F:wacko:

White trash
7th January 2008, 14:23
Never got an invit to commemorate my new bike......
Hmmpf!

boomer
7th January 2008, 14:56
Nice clips.. cheers! Come on Glen.. not long now bro :D

bwahahahah it's all well and good looking good but if you're at the back no fooker is gonna see ya!

ps.. your blade has had its problems; sometimes we can be a little one eyed in our approaches FAN BOI :p !

Cajun
7th January 2008, 15:09

40,000kms 4 years on my suzuki 600, still in good condition paint was bit thin in places from factory, but still looks good, only marks are from stone chips and not from rubbing off or anything like that, being bright yellow it has faded but not as bad as i though it would do, and you only notice if you compare brand new photos to now photos,

some of it comes down to care and attention, i am not anal clean my bike, it normall gets washed every 4-5 weeks and a polish every 3-4 months, but i also put 4-5 coats of polish on it in the first weekend alone to help protect it. And it get strip down every 6,000 (normal service intervals) and gets a good clean up polish,

imdying
7th January 2008, 15:12
Pssh, we've seen your missus' bike, it's spotless... I bet you let her outta the kitchen to clean your one too :lol:

Movistar
8th January 2008, 21:26
Personally I prefer the K7, not that I'm biased or anything...apart from the pipe and the lights it's pretty much status quo aesthetically