PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Chiller 2008

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Squiggles
2nd May 2008, 21:17
coming from a guy with like 10 busted up gns and a tl that works like 2months in the year (that is a fucking long period btw) :rofl:

u fitted the ohlins yet?? if you hafnt yet id love to give you a hand when you do bro, good hands on experience rippin a bike apart in a semi-planned and professional manner:banana:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1546715#post1546715

Pansy.

Nah, ohlins unit is going off to RT to get setup for me... as will my forks

motorbyclist
3rd May 2008, 00:11
well iturned up at about 5:30, ross came a bit later

poor effort guys, poor effort

Timati
3rd May 2008, 14:57
Sorry guys, only got off work at 7 p.m and crashed. MOS off the charts though!

BANZAI
5th May 2008, 21:16
Not sure if I can come this friday.

I'm working for graduation and then got Uni orchestra reharsal and concert later on.

You guys are more than welcome to come and listen!

It's for FREE from 7:30 at Townhall.

If you do wanna come, do get there by 7pm. Last year 2000+ ppl turned up and 200ppl turned away coz they didn't have seats.

For details
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/about/events/2008/05/music/gala.cfm

klyong82
6th May 2008, 12:33
Not sure if I can come this friday.

I'm working for graduation and then got Uni orchestra reharsal and concert later on.

You guys are more than welcome to come and listen!

It's for FREE from 7:30 at Townhall.

If you do wanna come, do get there by 7pm. Last year 2000+ ppl turned up and 200ppl turned away coz they didn't have seats.

For details
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/about/events/2008/05/music/gala.cfm

Damn whose the asian hottie in the link? :love: PM me please...I want to be her friend....

BANZAI
6th May 2008, 20:11
Yellow dress one?
She's my friend. Come and see her play in concert, afterwards maybe we will go for drink so could join us lol

Stephen and Hanne are planning to come, that's wat Stephen says so if you go with them you don't need to feel alone in town hall :p

Ragingrob
6th May 2008, 20:16
Soph's going to the concert with some mates... Dunno what my plans are yet though.

Squiggles
6th May 2008, 20:39
Stephen and Hanne are planning to come

Dont drag me into this!! :Pokey: I said she might like to go for the music!!1111 :lol: :lol:

Ill be at the chiller fo sho

Ragingrob
6th May 2008, 20:42
Dont drag me into this!! :Pokey: I said she might like to go for the music!!1111 :lol: :lol:

:apint: I'll see ya there... Ma hom-eee G, fo' sho'!

Lol anyway, yeah ... :whistle:

BANZAI
6th May 2008, 20:48

ah! oh well just come along, it's "good" music. You can sleep while we play :lol:

bomma
6th May 2008, 20:54

pansy

EDIT: ps think rob's blak on the inside

motorbyclist
7th May 2008, 00:31
ah! oh well just come along, it's "good" music. You can sleep while we play :lol:

sleep? what's that?

oh now i remember.... that was a few days ago now..... looking foward to friday: will come to the chiller when i wake up - assuming i finish this design project by then otherwise i'll be going up there to have a sleep:zzzz:

klyong82
7th May 2008, 14:05
Yellow dress one?
She's my friend. Come and see her play in concert, afterwards maybe we will go for drink so could join us lol

Stephen and Hanne are planning to come, that's wat Stephen says so if you go with them you don't need to feel alone in town hall :p

I like the white one better....she looks more conservative....:love: but white or yellow all the same....damn I cannot be there as I got family dinner.....wish she could be my guest......anyway.....I would love to meet up for drinks...later......gonna send you PM...

bomma
7th May 2008, 16:09
^ why choose kim....take em both and show em both a good time :niceone:

klyong82
7th May 2008, 18:31
^ why choose kim....take em both and show em both a good time :niceone:

Haha...good idea

Ragingrob
7th May 2008, 19:20
^ why choose kim....take em both and show me both a good time :niceone:

:wari:

10chars...

Hanne
7th May 2008, 22:33
I like fridays i like fridays i like fridays i like fridays.....
Oh man, i wish we could od those spells like in peter pan to do magic things like skip to after all the tests! Oh, maybe that was actually just magic where you clapped to make the fiaries not be dead.
Oh well.
i like fridays i like fridays i like fridays.........

Macstar
8th May 2008, 10:46
Yellow dress one?

ha ha - "this one time at band camp...."

So where will ppl be this Friday and when

Squiggles
8th May 2008, 11:54
Ill be at strata, probably around 5-5:30ish

ehab2weelr
8th May 2008, 12:03
i got a test....think it finishes by 7.30 or 8.30 or somthing??? anyone gana be there by then??

Macstar
8th May 2008, 12:06
i got a test....think it finishes by 7.30 or 8.30 or somthing??? anyone gana be there by then??

Depends how long the 'flute performance' lasts...

motorbyclist
8th May 2008, 19:12
i'll try to be there before 5

Ill be at strata, probably around 5-5:30ish
translation: 6:30-7ish or not at all

Ragingrob
8th May 2008, 21:42
I'll try be there about 5. :beer:

shingo
8th May 2008, 21:45
I might come, but then again i might not.

It's gonna depend on how i go on my assignment and the massive amount of study i need to do for a test on monday.

motorbyclist
9th May 2008, 10:11
right, i'll be there about 4 ish now

Ragingrob
9th May 2008, 10:24
Right, there's no way I'm coming in from Karaka in this weather JUST for the chiller, gonna email my assignment too haha! Have a good one guys.

motorbyclist
9th May 2008, 10:32
weeeaaaaak

WEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

comon! this will be my second trip out today - and my first one involved freezing cold torrential rain all the way down the northwestern! lucky i've got spare (dry) gear

Squiggles
9th May 2008, 11:22
Right, there's no way I'm coming in from Karaka in this weather JUST for the chiller, gonna email my assignment too haha! Have a good one guys.

Pussy, me and the gn battled it :rockon: Dont leave me hanging in shads while our mrs' bugger off to the music thing :bye:

Ragingrob
9th May 2008, 11:30
Pussy, me and the gn battled it :rockon: Dont leave me hanging in shads while our mrs' bugger off to the music thing :bye:

Haha! Hmmm well it has kinda fined up now huh, I'll come along unless it's lightning and thunder again. So you'll head to shads after strata then? Are you gonna wait around for Hanne to come back?

Phurrball
9th May 2008, 12:17
Will pop up briefly - not at work today.

Can share my tales and pictures of woe - they take too long to type.

Not allowed beer (self imposed) until all my written work is done :bye:

klyong82
9th May 2008, 15:20
Are you gonna wait around for Hanne to come back?

Dont bother waiting Hanne and myself will be late....for the so called music concert.....:katman::spudbooge

motorbyclist
15th May 2008, 01:06
see you all this friday

i may have a shiny new surprise:blip:

(ok, so it's no secret what it is, but it'll be cool anyway)

ital916
15th May 2008, 07:47
see you all this friday

you got a new winker!!??!?, haha in all seriousness what did you get, a new clutch plate? A new bike...a supersport.....a hypersport......an enterprise e class with warp drive......a star destroyer!!.......................a terminator robot sent back from the future that you reprogrammed to be your killer bodygaurd and mobile drink dispersment machine that also carriers grenade for the situations that call for them...............a wedding ring cos you and daughter of dracula are getting married.........what...tell me!..TEEEELLLLL MMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!...............you damn dirty apes *bangs fists on floor*...okay maybe I've been watching too many movies lol

Squiggles
15th May 2008, 11:53

A wedding ring? Fuck that was quick.

motorbyclist
15th May 2008, 20:44
*sigh*

have a look at my sig

shingo
15th May 2008, 20:49
*sigh*

have a look at my sig

now it wont look like a beaten up old shitter, like before :2thumbsup

motorbyclist
15th May 2008, 20:59
no more duct tape:D

lol and i just noticed that my number plate is about to fall off

bomma
15th May 2008, 23:57
definately gonna need a beer after the week ive had and the friday im gonna have....:beer:

Ragingrob
17th May 2008, 13:33
So wtf Strata shuts at 6:30 now huh? Pricks :(

Squiggles
17th May 2008, 17:36
I bet it was just because there were only a couple of tables with people, not a bit more packed like usual

motorbyclist
17th May 2008, 19:50
yeah, and i'm pretty sure the sign says they close at 630 anyway

Hanne
18th May 2008, 21:48
We'll start getting a reputation as the seedy sort who hang about in underground carparks ><
I reckon we should rename that parking area 'The Dungeon', there are enough chains and wire cages

bomma
22nd May 2008, 10:54
me and my mate are gonna be up there from about 2pm and are gonna be on the piss, might be heading to shads after and end the night in town somewhere!! fook yea!!! *beep beeeep*

Ragingrob
22nd May 2008, 17:07
We'll be there after the ride, or if it rains, I'll be there at 2 also :2thumbsup

motorbyclist
24th May 2008, 01:10
great night guys, i counted what must be a new record of 20 members attending, seeing about a total 30 of ya over the course of the night :)

Macstar
24th May 2008, 03:19
where was Macstar?

motorbyclist
24th May 2008, 13:42
dunno, maybe he should come and help break the record next week;)

Metalor
24th May 2008, 20:48
Nice meeting you chaps last night. Good to be able to put a name to a face.

Ragingrob
29th May 2008, 09:30
So who's there tomo? Back to Strata this time? I'll pop along for a bit around 4 or 5 I think.

bomma
29th May 2008, 15:04
im coming down with the flu and dont think ill be comin to uni tomollo so doubt ill be headin up for sum piss...haf funnies guys n gals :niceone:

motorbyclist
29th May 2008, 23:32
So who's there tomo? Back to Strata this time? I'll pop along for a bit around 4 or 5 I think.

me, yes, and i'll be there, probably asleep

Squiggles
30th May 2008, 11:15
Ill try and be there around 5, whose giving me a lift in? (im serious)

Macstar
30th May 2008, 11:40
I want to swing by after a job interview - so should catch you guys around 5.30ish.

I think we should bring out a few Js too, just to chill everyone out!

Metalor
30th May 2008, 15:04
I'm stopping by for a bit to drop somethign off to Drider. Is it at Strata tonight? Where is Strata? :P

Squiggles
30th May 2008, 16:42
I'm stopping by for a bit to drop somethign off to Drider. Is it at Strata tonight? Where is Strata? :P

Top floor of kate edgar

motorbyclist
31st May 2008, 16:18
awesome night guys, what the SMC is truly about:laugh:

Phurrball
31st May 2008, 16:57
^^How was teh play you were 'dragged' to MB? Did the bladder hold out for the performance??:crazy:

motorbyclist
31st May 2008, 18:08
^^How was teh play you were 'dragged' to MB? Did the bladder hold out for the performance??:crazy:

well i had a pee beforehand, but my lack of sleep caught up to me pretty quickly - so i would say if it was crap or not, but can't actually make comment

Phurrball
31st May 2008, 18:14
well i had a pee beforehand, but my lack of sleep caught up to me pretty quickly - so i would say if it was crap or not, but can't actually make comment

ROFL - you're a bit young for nodding off are you not? Nair mind, I do it too. It's all good in a darkened environment where no one can see you drool...

motorbyclist
31st May 2008, 19:33
ROFL - you're a bit young for nodding off are you not? Nair mind, I do it too. It's all good in a darkened environment where no one can see you drool...

been going to bed at 2pm and getting up at 5am all week

slept from 1am last night until 3pm this afternoon, woke up with a splitting headache from dehydration too

Hanne
5th June 2008, 10:39
G'day all,
Now HERE is something different!
http://www.maidment.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/maidment/archives/2008/06/studio/prince-penguin.cfm
Andrew, I know you are a thespian at heart, and surely no one could resist this synopsis:

In the near future, the polar ice caps have melted and New Zealand is crushed by a three year war against vicious, invading, south-pole penguins. The Army must take a last stand to defend the country's population taking refuge in the last remaining major city, Auckland. But when a music student befriends a stray penguin, he discovers that the enemy does not want a fight - only a place to call home. Can the penguin and the student bring an end to the war?

Anyone else keen for some post-chiller enlightenment?? ;)

PirateJafa
5th June 2008, 16:05
Alcohol will evidently be required to make sense of this. :niceone:

bomma
5th June 2008, 21:52
Anyone else keen for some post-chiller enlightenment?? ;)

thought that the post chiller entertainment was to head back upto shads??? :mellow: am i the only one heading up there to represent the student biking community on the LAST DAY OF THE DAMN SEMESTER?!?!?!?

pucces :bash:

Hanne
5th June 2008, 22:07
thought that the post chiller entertainment was to head back upto shads??? :mellow: am i the only one heading up there to represent the student biking community on the LAST DAY OF THE DAMN SEMESTER?!?!?!?

pucces :bash:

penguins FTW man!

well I'm heading for my friend's bar in mt eden, $4 pints/ wine and acoustics that accomodate the range of my voicebox! Might see you at strata first.

Peace. *insert cheesy finale musical song here*

motorbyclist
6th June 2008, 01:26
i'll try to get there this arvo

current plan is to finish this assignment by 6am, head from uni straight to work for the scooter run, leave there and go home to sleep until the chiller, shower, show up for chiller, go home and sleep some more

my eyes hurt and i feel sick from the severe lack of sleep over the past fortnight

Ragingrob
6th June 2008, 09:41
See ya all at the chiller!

*y'all.

motorbyclist
6th June 2008, 11:29
finally got home, now to sleep till 3pm

bomma
6th June 2008, 11:32
fuck sleep, come pick me up and lets head to strata!!!! somebody has to get there early and save some tables ;)

klyong82
6th June 2008, 15:50
I wont be coming today. Gotta finish painting the house. By the way anyone knows of anyone looking for a room to rent. I got one big room available...PM me...anyone likes rugby then I got an All Black as my neighbour, anyone likes politics then I got the mayor up the road and many many more.......rent a room or buy my bike.....i need money....

motorbyclist
7th June 2008, 12:13
sorry guys, i did make an effort of sorts but never made it

after the all nighter completing my 3 hours sleep every night for two weeks it tuns out I can sleep for 24 hours.

was falling asleep on scooters today, and my trip home from work was an interesting one, kinda falling asleep twice on gt north road and making the most random route home. picked up parts for my dirt bike and some food on the way, txted david to call me to wake me up at 3pm for the chiller.

i remember getting a call from david at 3pm, but somehow never made it out of bed... likewise with dinner, and at some later hour a call to go out for.... basically every time contact was made with me i was aware of what was happening, but wasn't actually awake; subconscious actually managed to fob off my friends/family/girls with valid excuses in order to stay asleep - and this morning a found a whole load of txts that i had managed to sleep through. woke up at 3am to go for a piss, have a drink, and back to bed.... wake again at 11am, sore head and hungry. find i drank all my milk at 3am, get more from parent's fridge (they've all gone out somewhere), make coffee, have food i bought 24 hours ago

so, how was the chiller? any new faces?

BANZAI
10th June 2008, 20:03
SO, is there something at Strata this friday????

PirateJafa
10th June 2008, 20:04
Probably only if Andrew's not organising it. :P

motorbyclist
10th June 2008, 20:04
yes, i for one will be taking a well deserved break from my "emergency study" schedule just for the occasion

see you all there:D

(and i'll have jafa know i've attended almost every one of these since their conception with the exception of extreme cases, such was the nature of last week:spanking:)

Hanne
10th June 2008, 21:58
Well. I might come.
Or I might do an andrew and see if I can match his marathon efforts of shut-eye! Mmm sleep....

bomma
12th June 2008, 15:04
ill make an appearance but wont be ther for the long haul as i have been for most of the chillers....gotta start studyin god dammit!!! kb and halo are such fucking distractions!!!!

shingo
12th June 2008, 15:18
Sounds exactly like me bomma, games and kb are way more fun than studying.

I'll be coming to the chilla too, mainly just to give stephen the RRRS money.

motorbyclist
13th June 2008, 00:28
see y'all there!

squiggles had better show up on time so we can give him rrrs money!

bomma
13th June 2008, 15:47
see y'all there!

squiggles had better show up on time so we can give him rrrs money!

oh yea squiggles called me this morning and said that he may be late to the chiller and has asked me to collect all the rrrs money from you guys :shifty::shifty::niceone::msn-wink::whistle::yes:

p.s. this is just a joke unless you really want to give me money for nothing

motorbyclist
13th June 2008, 21:40
counted about 18 people this time, good fun, and good to see it wasn't just the regulars - both new and old faces to be seen

Hanne
13th June 2008, 22:18
Party in the carpark!
Ah, smell those lovely exhaust fumes....
Burnout boogeys, oh yeeeeah.

PirateJafa
13th June 2008, 22:33
Better luck next time Banzai. :P

motorbyclist
13th June 2008, 23:25
yeah, next time try standing off the seat

oh, and don't try next time - i'd hate to see the ginny get traction and throw itself into the side of a parked car (with or without you)

(me thinks burnouts may be a good way to make unisafe kick us out;))

BANZAI
13th June 2008, 23:32
I was trying todo burnout :p

I thought I had to put front break on and then let clutch out at higher revs...

Meh next time :bleh:

I should ask cycle treads to install ching ching on rear if they still got it lol

motorbyclist
13th June 2008, 23:57
I was trying todo burnout :p

I thought I had to put front break on and then let clutch out at higher revs...

Meh next time :bleh:

I should ask cycle treads to install ching ching on rear if they still got it lol

you needed to stand up and put your weight on the bars to keep the front in place and let the back slide

Ragingrob
14th June 2008, 12:30
Lol Yui you crack me up :lol:

Double check EVERY time that you've put the side-stand down before letting the bike down, please!!!

Lol and don't fall for the peer pressure from dirty scumbags aka the chiller crew to do a wheelie or burnout, until you know you can do one and have practised alone! I was worried the ginny was gonna pay a price last night :niceone:

Macstar
14th June 2008, 17:33
Lol and don't fall for the peer pressure from dirty scumbags aka the chiller crew to do a wheelie or burnout

Party pooper:sleep:

ital916
14th June 2008, 18:15
Party pooper:sleep:

did you put your hornet into yui's gn mate?...what did i miss? Was there a 200kg bike flying through the carpark with sparks flying everywhere and people diving out of the way?:bleh:

shingo
14th June 2008, 19:34
I hear some slimey fingered westie was fidling with the fuel tap on my bike. Would explain why he turned it off while i was putting my helmet and gloves on after kyle had started it up for me.

Good thing i flicked it over to reserve as i went up the hill towards symonds street as i was just on the limit where i need to flick it over, and was intending to fill it up on the way home.

I'm thinking some revenge is in order, so you better watch your back.... :2guns:

PirateJafa
14th June 2008, 19:59
I'm thinking some revenge is in order, so you better watch your back.... :2guns:

And so it begins. :chase:

motorbyclist
15th June 2008, 01:29
who?

me?:innocent:

never! :whistle:

(good thing i was onto it myself cause mine was turned off too)

Macstar
15th June 2008, 01:42
did you put your hornet into yui's gn mate?...what did i miss? Was there a 200kg bike flying through the carpark with sparks flying everywhere and people diving out of the way?:bleh:

No chick, no working bike... END OF STORY. Go play some engineering games school boy.

Macstar
15th June 2008, 01:45
Gloves are off by the way dush...

vader
15th June 2008, 09:11
g'day all.... i'm all new here (still got the shrink-wrap on) .... do i HAVE to be a student to join.... i did do half a Masters at Aucks in 2003.... but i haven't been in since.....

I've got myself a lil ole Honda Hornet 250 & am itching to go... but don't have L plates yet... any ideas where i can get some?

Also, where are the best (cheapest) deals for leathers?

2wheeljunkie
15th June 2008, 10:10
g'day all.... i'm all new here (still got the shrink-wrap on) .... do i HAVE to be a student to join.... i did do half a Masters at Aucks in 2003.... but i haven't been in since.....

I've got myself a lil ole Honda Hornet 250 & am itching to go... but don't have L plates yet... any ideas where i can get some?

Also, where are the best (cheapest) deals for leathers?

welcome mate..you can definately join the club..but u gotta PAY 1 DOLLAR though..we are pricey bastards..lol..hermm any vtnz will have L plates..im pretty sure the 2 dollar shops have them as well..leathers..??..quasimoto makes sum surely nice leathers..im sure wild west honda does them as well and we get a discount from them from being a club member..im sure the others on this thread will be kind enough to give you a billion ideas and advice on leathers and such..btw..welcome.!!!:2thumbsup..ohh..banzai and zim invader are goin gear shopping sumtime soon soo give them a p.m and im sure the more the merrier..!

PirateJafa
15th June 2008, 10:15

:innocent:

bomma
15th June 2008, 12:41

oooooooh do i see a fight brewing :clap: dance monkeys dance :banana: :lol:

2wheeljunkie
15th June 2008, 15:36
oooooooh do i see a fight brewing :clap: dance monkeys dance :banana: :lol:

hornet will kill the srv..unless dush got it supercharge..?? did ya??:msn-wink:

ital916
15th June 2008, 17:26

:girlfight: enough of your pillow talk, we shall settle this with a drag race....on foot :weep:. We will race for pink bits....missy's pink bits. :devil2:

2wheeljunkie
15th June 2008, 20:16
:girlfight: enough of your pillow talk, we shall settle this with a drag race....on foot :weep:. We will race for pink bits....missy's pink bits. :devil2:

farkk...why u so raw dush??:spanking:

PirateJafa
15th June 2008, 20:24
He'll be raw once Isaac's done with him. :devil2:

Squiggles
15th June 2008, 21:06
Raw in the arse. Bloody honda riders.

motorbyclist
15th June 2008, 23:36

nah it's all good, just give squigs a dollar and you're in:)

(now you've introduced yourself i'll click the magic accept button and let ya in the social group)

:rofl:

bling awarded

ital916
16th June 2008, 07:45

I don't ride a honda, how dare ye insult me. Pistols at dawn. :2guns:

Macstar
16th June 2008, 11:04

You're a tool. Missy has a KB account. Enjoy your single days or paying for a woman cause that's the only way I see you ever getting close to one.

Ragingrob
16th June 2008, 11:08
Ouch! :pinch:

bomma
16th June 2008, 11:16
You're a tool. Missy has a KB account. Enjoy your single days or paying for a woman cause that's the only way I see you ever getting close to one.

:girlfight: and isaac weaving through dushi's barrage of jabs lands a hard right square in dushi's kidneys!! what a blow....dushi's in pain but lets see how he recovers :corn:

ital916
16th June 2008, 16:13

:clap:...thats good, now what was the average your paying for chicks...names and numbers mate. Haha...easy daisy, just poking a little fun, i dont mean to offend. All in good jest and all.

Nish mate, body blows don't hurt, its the hook that clips you that does.

bomma
16th June 2008, 16:24

a shot in the back of the kidneys is one of the most debilitating hits one can take and will have most if not all boxers down for the count.....noob :yes:

ital916
16th June 2008, 17:12
a shot in the back of the kidneys is one of the most debilitating hits one can take and will have most if not all boxers down for the count.....noob :yes:

I've taken a few big blows to the kidney in sparring bud, the hook hurts me more. Get some gear, then we'll talk ;). Found out today i've buggered a ligament in my left hand..gay.

Ragingrob
16th June 2008, 17:15
:Oi:

Get your bike back Dushy???

Macstar
16th June 2008, 19:08
:clap:...thats good, now what was the average your paying for chicks...names and numbers mate. Haha...easy daisy, just poking a little fun, i dont mean to offend. All in good jest and all.

You have worn thin but I won't say anymore about it online. Let me know if you ever want to have a sparring session though - Seriously. I still have my shin pads and gloves from my years in martial arts.

ital916
16th June 2008, 20:33
You have worn thin but I won't say anymore about it online. Let me know if you ever want to have a sparring session though - Seriously. I still have my shin pads and gloves from my years in martial arts.

:dodge:..sorry maccie, I won't poke fun at you anymore *my lips are sealed*. Yeah sometime in the future maybe, when my hand heals, as for now it's two weeks off doctors orders, i even get special conditions for my exam...cool.

Metalor
16th June 2008, 23:13
Hahaha!

..... Boys

Too bad I'm a bit of a poof, or else I'd be egging you guys on!

ehab2weelr
17th June 2008, 12:31
what the fuk did u do to your hand? i see your getting lonely then and had to resolve to other means of physical and spiritual satisfaction....hahaha :wari: :buggerd:

Hanne
17th June 2008, 22:12
are you left handed dushi? huh?

klyong82
18th June 2008, 11:22

What's wrong with left handers? :eek:

ital916
18th June 2008, 15:19

Yup...i'm left handed......;) why do you ask?

ital916
20th June 2008, 12:43
mission bay for a celebratory beer at the occidental/ice cream as i now have my bike back, so fucking happy. the rode home was awesome! It was difficult though as i have never properly ridden four stroke only two smokers. plenty of bad gear changes and wobblyness but i'm settling in nicely. So you guys keen, as many smc members as poss to mission bay after strata for a chat and a chill.

Ragingrob
20th June 2008, 12:50
I'll be at strata but gotta head off at 7 back home.

That's awesome though finally back on the road! Will be good to have a looksee at the beaut after the chiller, you'll park in the underground yeah?

:2thumbsup

ital916
20th June 2008, 12:58
yup, she isn't 100% cosmetically, I still need to do the seat and can and bars..though i'm loving the nice flat bars that won't destroy my wrist. so i dunno if clipons will b going on now.

Ragingrob
20th June 2008, 13:03
Noone's bike is ever 100% :p

Mint see ya this arvo. :scooter:

motorbyclist
20th June 2008, 13:12
Noone's bike is ever 100% :p

Mint see ya this arvo. :scooter:

haha yeah, there's always that "one last job"

speaking of which, when are you doing the seat dushi?

i'll be late for the chiller, might go straight to the occidental sort of late

ital916
20th June 2008, 13:33
haha yeah, there's always that "one last job"

speaking of which, when are you doing the seat dushi?

i'll be late for the chiller, might go straight to the occidental sort of late

when i get money, im really broke lol

motorbyclist
20th June 2008, 14:00
lol fair enough

Phurrball
20th June 2008, 18:18
Where is y'all?

It's only just past 6 and I is deserving of a beer after being on my feet since 7!!!

Strata is closed, can't spot ye at Shads. Not happy, Quite sad in fact.

motorbyclist
20th June 2008, 18:38
occidental at mission bay?

Phurrball
20th June 2008, 18:42
occidental at mission bay?

Dushy's SRV appears to be under science? It looks good too I must say.

I text the Squig - I get no reply. (Edit - I get reply! W00t! They're on their way back apparently.)

I think that I shall take these parched lips home via a beer retailing outlet. Mmmm. Beer. :drool:

ital916
20th June 2008, 19:46
I came home to study but will be at stephens fix it night tomorrow. I love my bike, it sounds nice haha.

Ragingrob
20th June 2008, 21:47
Lol well that was an interesting chiller. Didn't even make it to Strata! Got in the lift, came back out to find some free Red Bull, see Kyle pushing a random Cagiva 650 down Alfred st. Rest of the night spent in the underground car park humming and hahing over the bike until David heads back from the shore with a car to grab Stephen then back to Stephens to grab trailor then back to Uni to load the bike up.

Whew! And I didn't even do anything :p!! Haha, well I let Stephen thrash my bike to his house and back... Although I'm wondering whether he did SH16 on the way :angry2:

Then cruised home alone to Karaka, I always seem to find someone who wants to race me along the way. This time it was a boy racer Mitsi Evo or something, actually got off at Karaka too! So it was definitely and interesting trip home! :Oops:.

Really need to get me some decent winter gloves, got home and my hands were frozen in handlebar position!

PirateJafa
20th June 2008, 21:55
The Albany Towtruck strikes again!

Even Rob Norris failed to get the Raptor running.

Truely, a sad day for humanity.

motorbyclist
20th June 2008, 21:59
?????????????????

Squiggles
20th June 2008, 22:32
I have a sexy cagiva raptor in my shed... we're gunna get some fast wee pocket rockets out of it!

Seriously though, we've quite possibly just got a loose battery terminal on the thing now, tomorrow will tell

ital916
21st June 2008, 07:59
?????????????????

You missed a good un, I almost kamikazed a concrete retaining wall, cos i idn't know how choppy a v twin first gear in a car park can be haha. And the sexy raptor!

klyong82
21st June 2008, 07:59
I have a sexy cagiva raptor in my shed... we're gunna get some fast wee pocket rockets out of it!

Seriously though, we've quite possibly just got a loose battery terminal on the thing now, tomorrow will tell

Give you $50 and a packet of squiggles in exchange for the cagiva?:done:? This I will have to come over and have a look

Squiggles
21st June 2008, 08:49
and a packet of squiggles in exchange for the cagiva?

make it two and its a deal

PirateJafa
21st June 2008, 09:07
Done.

They'll be in your hands within the hour.

klyong82
21st June 2008, 13:42
make it two and its a deal

Done.

They'll be in your hands within the hour.

Cool let me make some calls to potential wreckers.....ummm i mean exporters...:doh:

PirateJafa
22nd June 2008, 00:51
On the whole, a pretty good Chiller I guess - at least it set up a dang fine Saturday!

motorbyclist
25th June 2008, 19:31
due to mechanical work taking place at squiggle's place, strata closing early, and *insert infallible excuse here*, this week is at squiggles' place

PirateJafa
25th June 2008, 19:43
Awww man, so I'll have to catch the bus home then drive back in again?

Well, needs must. :)

motorbyclist
25th June 2008, 19:48
edit takes too long

replace squiggle's with squiggles'

Squiggles
25th June 2008, 22:53
Sick him Ross!

motorbyclist
26th June 2008, 00:54
just change ya name to 'squiggle' and it'll be sweet

HungusMaximist
26th June 2008, 14:31
It's going to be blustery and thundery night tomorrow!

Power slides in the wet....

Phurrball
26th June 2008, 18:42
Sick him Ross!

Carpet-bombing of forums (fora?) with large green messages including slightly abused apostrophes... Look what happens when I leave KB alone for 24 hours...:whistle: Who, me? Notice such a thing? (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1623928&postcount=56)

ital916
1st July 2008, 09:50
ungh...*falls out of bed*. Last night was epic.

Phurrball
3rd July 2008, 17:52
Where's the chiller this week?

Could someone that has my number please txt me, as I'll be at work all day tomorrow and won't be able to access teh internets 'till the morrow evening.

Tah muchly!

PirateJafa
3rd July 2008, 18:00
Probably at Squiggles'?

He owes me a hand with the RD (He knows why!). Plus it's already at his place lol.

motorbyclist
3rd July 2008, 22:21
it's the inter semester break, so we can assume strata to be closed

either shads or squigs

i choose squigs - need to pick me tools up!

BANZAI
3rd July 2008, 23:47
One vote for Squigs. :yes:

klyong82
4th July 2008, 14:22
So no chillers today??

Squiggles
4th July 2008, 14:55
at mine today :)

See you all there from 4ish

Squiggles
5th July 2008, 15:34
im not hosting this friday

motorbyclist
5th July 2008, 15:36
right, anyone keen to host?

PirateJafa
5th July 2008, 15:50
Negative, Squiggles and myself are both out.

motorbyclist
5th July 2008, 15:52
main post updated

motorbyclist
5th July 2008, 16:52
shadows unless otherwise notified

ital916
11th July 2008, 12:27
shadows today? I'll be there at six

motorbyclist
11th July 2008, 12:58
fuck i completely forgot

will see what i can do

swee
15th July 2008, 22:11
you guys having a stand next week at uni?

motorbyclist
16th July 2008, 00:48
or the week after... should really get onto that....

swee
16th July 2008, 09:13
aight, ill put my dolla aside

klyong82
16th July 2008, 09:57
aight, ill put my dolla aside

Welcome to the club Swee....got your bike yet? do we need to start another 1st bike thread :cool:

motorbyclist
16th July 2008, 13:40
just bring your dollar this friday mate, squiggles will sign ya up

Squiggles
16th July 2008, 17:15
I dont think i've got anything on this fri... so might be able to host unless shads is good?

swee
16th July 2008, 22:32
Welcome to the club Swee....got your bike yet? do we need to start another 1st bike thread :cool:

nahh already got my bike, dont think i can make it this fri but should be wandering around this sem

motorbyclist
17th July 2008, 01:34
i'd rather go to squigs for it and maybe get some work done on the viffer while i'm at it

got 4 days to get it all sweet again!

motorbyclist
17th July 2008, 01:36
it's at squig's. changing main post now....

this week's attraction: westie riding a written off bike cause he needs to empty the (crushed) tank of gas before he removes it

Macstar
17th July 2008, 22:07
it's at squig's. changing main post now....

this week's attraction: westie riding a written off bike cause he needs to empty the (crushed) tank of gas before he removes it

I bet you haven't even showed it to the insurance accessor for fear of it being written off!

motorbyclist
17th July 2008, 23:21
haha, i called them to check my excess and told them i dropped it on some "diesel or something" and had some "minor cosmetic damage", guy basically said it'd be written off. fact is i can't afford to write it off right now so friday is a drive down to ngaruwaihia(sp?) to pick up some nc30 bits! i'm covered provided i've told them about it as soon as i could, don't ride it, and don't try to fix it.

basically the only thing making it unrideable is the gear lever, and no-one thought to pick the end up so i can't just weld it back together. $200 bucks and several weeks from japan for a new one, so it's either find one, borrow one or make one (cnc mill/router at work heheh). if i can't get/make one i'll reconsider calling insurance

also lost my clock :(

thread probably going up after the chiller. i don't wanna confirm anything 'till insurance is confirmed either way

klyong82
17th July 2008, 23:26
basically the only thing making it unrideable is the gear lever, and no-one thought to pick the end up so i can't just weld it back together. $200 bucks and several weeks from japan for a new one, so it's either find one, borrow one or make one (cnc mill/router at work heheh). if i can't get/make one i'll reconsider calling insurance

also lost my clock :(

I was looking for missing parts but could not see anything except plenty of broken glass from ya mirror.

Macstar
17th July 2008, 23:29
thread probably going up after the chiller. i don't wanna confirm anything 'till insurance is confirmed either way

Wise.

P.S I threw one of your indicators in the trailer:clap:

motorbyclist
17th July 2008, 23:42
P.S I threw one of your indicators in the trailer:clap:

yeah cheers for that.... dunno if it's repairable or not but i've got a spare one anyway...

ital916
18th July 2008, 07:38
Now that it's broken....can we bash it with a bat? Come on...it's a hondaaa...a chance to actually destroy one *haha jokes*. See you all at stephens tonight.

bomma
24th July 2008, 12:03
hey dudes and dudettes, i know i havnt been to one of these in a while and i wont be making it this week either coz i got work in manakau at 5.....will be heading up there before then probably tho so if anybody is free come on up and have a beer with me :)

twinkle
24th July 2008, 20:38
Meet you there 3:30ish?

BANZAI
24th July 2008, 21:27
I might come 4pm-ish but will leave before 5pm.

motorbyclist
24th July 2008, 21:36
6pm if i'm lucky:crybaby:

bomma
24th July 2008, 22:29
well i only have one lec 2moro from 11 to 12 so ill go to da gym after and will head up to strata so ill cu up there twinkle....it has been a bloody long time mate!! be awesome to see you again and hear about what you and your mighty gn have been upto!!!

BANZAI
24th July 2008, 22:46
Hey is he the "White GN" guy???

twinkle
25th July 2008, 05:44
yup, white fuel tank, and rust/dirt coloured chrome.

BANZAI
25th July 2008, 09:01
yup, white fuel tank, and rust/dirt coloured chrome.

Really!!!! I heard about your legends :p

Are you gonna ride your GN to uni?

I wanna have a look!!! :wari:

swee
25th July 2008, 11:29
how long do you guys usually stay at strata? cause i got meetings 4-6 on fridays :s

Squiggles
25th July 2008, 11:38
Till it closes, then we can often be found in the carpark under science... its supposed to close at 7-7:30 but recently has shut a bit earlier (6:30), so we'll still be around when you're fin

motorbyclist
27th July 2008, 14:00
how long do you guys usually stay at strata? cause i got meetings 4-6 on fridays :s

if they close too early we just go to shads anyway

(i also have lectures etc till 6, so you wont be the only latecomer)

bomma
28th July 2008, 15:50
sorri i wasnt there twinkle, i got outta the gym only to get a call from work asking me to come in early :P next week though ill be there fa sho!!

twinkle
28th July 2008, 16:28
might see you friday then ;)

klyong82
28th July 2008, 17:49
sorri i wasnt there twinkle, i got outta the gym only to get a call from work asking me to come in early :P next week though ill be there fa sho!!

Man with the amount of moolah you saved over the last 3 months from not riding I am pretty sure you got enough to pay the freaking insurance...

bomma
28th July 2008, 23:26
Man with the amount of moolah you saved over the last 3 months from not riding I am pretty sure you got enough to pay the freaking insurance...

sorta do.....although the insurance isnt the only thing dats sappin my money!! will cu guys this fri :rockon:

Chrislost
1st August 2008, 11:32
Hmmmmm, Beer!

bomma
1st August 2008, 14:22
so who's coming today?!?! im headin there a lil bit earlier with my mates but since i rode in i might have to take it easy on the beers :(

come one come all to the gathering of great minds, and chris, at strata this fine evening

motorbyclist
2nd August 2008, 22:57
all in all not a bad chiller

though i think from now on jafa is to buy food there before leaving lest we have another episode of zombie jafa come 1:30am

Slyer
2nd August 2008, 23:23
Ehehehe :D

motorbyclist
7th August 2008, 22:07
see you guys up until 4:10, then i'll be back once i'm fed up with lectures... probabaly about 4:15

Timati
8th August 2008, 13:01
Where's the chiller today? Thinking might pop by around 5 p.m.

Hanne
8th August 2008, 14:09
Chiller will be up in Strata.

Anyone want to give me a lift there??:scooter::innocent:
will be at stephens til 4...

Ragingrob
8th August 2008, 15:08
Wont be making it tonight guys, can't make it to the fix-it day either. See y'all next week.

Real_Wolf
8th August 2008, 18:52
man, hardly anyone showed up. Expected at least like 10 people when I finished that god awful lab, and get there, find their closing at like 6, and theres 5? people there

Ragingrob
8th August 2008, 19:03
Spent a few hours with the guys yesterday, now everyone's sick of each other :lol:

Squiggles
8th August 2008, 19:30
Spent a few hours with the guys yesterday, now everyone's sick of each other :lol:

we're running out of tires to kick, so hurry up and change yours! :lol:

Ragingrob
8th August 2008, 19:35
we're running out of tires to kick, so hurry up and change yours! :lol:

I am seeing what deal Chris can get me :rolleyes:

He reckons I should just get a set, cause my ones atm are good for trackdays and would be wasted on commuting... What profiles does the gsxr take?

Squiggles
8th August 2008, 20:07
its currently shod with a 140-60/18 and 110-70/17

swee
8th August 2008, 20:48
was gonna turn up but the one hour meeting turned into 2.5hrs.....

bomma
8th August 2008, 23:01
was gonna turn up with a box of crap-tasting healthy food (not to eat, to chuck off the balcony at unsuspecting bystanders below) but got real sick real fast.....might show up at the next one but it doesnt help that i only have one lec on friday from 11-12....early drinking or take the day off??? hmmmmmmm........

motorbyclist
8th August 2008, 23:23
was gonna turn up with a box of crap-tasting healthy food (not to eat, to chuck off the balcony at unsuspecting bystanders below) but got real sick real fast.....

haha yeah i know how that one goes:whistle:

might show up at the next one but it doesnt help that i only have one lec on friday from 11-12....early drinking or take the day off??? hmmmmmmm........

last semester i didn't have a single lecture on a friday yet still made it to every chiller, so NO excuses!:oi-grr:

Angelique
14th August 2008, 14:05
Should be able to make it this week given I can now walk woot :-) same bat time, same bat channel? As in is it where it says it normally is for those not up with the lingo... :P

shingo
14th August 2008, 14:15
Should be able to make it this week given I can now walk woot :-) same bat time, same bat channel? As in is it where it says it normally is for those not up with the lingo... :P

Yep , you got it, 4pm till they kick us out at strata.

Timati
14th August 2008, 14:29
Yep , you got it, 4pm till they kick us out at strata.

Ok for those not in the know WTF is Strata. I couldn't find the damn place last week...

Slyer
14th August 2008, 14:45
Check the first post Timati.

Bummer that you hurt yourself dancing! Can't blame motorcycling yet! :D
Tune in next time for another exciting episode of.... ____ ____

shingo
14th August 2008, 14:48
Ok for those not in the know WTF is Strata. I couldn't find the damn place last week...

Its at the very top of the Kate Edger building (big glass building on the corner of Alfred street and Symonds street).

Check the awesome map i have attached.

The red arrow takes you up a set of stairs and into the building.
The blue arrow takes you up another set of stairs to the 4th floor, or you can take the elevator if you're lazy.
The green arrow will take you across a closed walkway and into Strata.

BANZAI
14th August 2008, 16:29

Hihi~

So you all good now yea? Can you ride your bike yet?

I'll drop by at somepoint, hope see you there :)

Macstar
14th August 2008, 17:02
Who's going to watch the bikes whilst you're all at the Chiller?

Ragingrob
14th August 2008, 17:51
May or may not make it tomo, gotta head out west for some drinks and I don't wanna get lost raped and pilliged by Andrew, Ross and Shaun which I fear will happen if I leave after dark.

Real_Wolf
14th August 2008, 18:36
shingo, that is an awful map, and bad instructions too lol.

Easiest way is go in where the red arrow shows on shingos, walk past munchi mart towards the automatic doors, there is a staircase on your right just before you leave the kate edgar. Take them to top floor, and strata is just off on your left at the top.

:P, they better not kick us out almost before I get there again

Phurrball
14th August 2008, 18:36
May or may not make it tomo, gotta head out west for some drinks and I don't wanna get lost raped and pilliged by Andrew, Ross and Shaun which I fear will happen if I leave after dark.

Aye - strange things happen when you venture into the hills out west...

Just as well Rob Norris knows how to handle pitchfork attacks by slack-jawed westie yokels (Just beware the Golden-Maned false siren tempting you to doom :gob:)

shingo
14th August 2008, 18:44

Dont diss the map man, i spent ages drawing that.

Squiggles
14th August 2008, 21:53

Rob Norris cant not be at the chiller.

motorbyclist
15th August 2008, 00:40

sure is

i'll be there from when i get there til they chuck me out, maybe with a break at 4pm to see if the only possible worthwhile lecture today is worthwhile

gah... see the maps

Easiest way is go in where the red arrow shows on shingos, walk past munchi mart towards the automatic doors, there is a staircase on your right just before you leave the kate edgar. Take them to top floor, and strata is just off on your left at the top.

:P, they better not kick us out almost before I get there again

it's a good map

if you walk another 2m past those stairs you'll find an elevator

and get there sooner this time:p

Ragingrob
15th August 2008, 09:22
Rob Norris cant not be at the chiller.

We'll see lol, depends if I can get a lift out to henderson valley later or if I have to ride and deal with a long steep washed away gravel driveway, which I don't wanna tackle at night and in the rain!

Andrew how are you getting in?

Timati
15th August 2008, 09:28
Sweet. Just checked the map. Should be at around 4'ish...

HungusMaximist
15th August 2008, 09:48
Pop by after class, I fnish at 5.

motorbyclist
15th August 2008, 12:26
We'll see lol, depends if I can get a lift out to henderson valley later or if I have to ride and deal with a long steep washed away gravel driveway, which I don't wanna tackle at night and in the rain!

Andrew how are you getting in?

r6

who's having the party? if you leave your bike at my place i could give you a lift there in the car

Ragingrob
15th August 2008, 13:19
Just a mate of mine having a few drinks, no worries I've scored a ride out there.

See y'all at strata.

Slyer
15th August 2008, 15:06
I shall be there around 6!

motorbyclist
15th August 2008, 15:23
hurry up guys!

skidMark
15th August 2008, 16:06
got no transport...cbf...gotta fix mini moto before racing tommorrow.

bomma
16th August 2008, 10:18
went to watch wanted with my mates......what a fucking HUGE mistake that was!!!! cost me $15.50 to go see some retard learn to bend bullets (in the most ridiculous BULLSHIT and cliche way ever) and then he called me "pathetic" and asked "what the fuck ive done lately".....adding insult to injury :crybaby:

motorbyclist
22nd August 2008, 03:26
see you guys this arvo then!

may have to go to my 4-5 lecture though<_<

oh, and my phone has broken so don't bother txting me

Squiggles
22nd August 2008, 08:48
Ill be there as usual... probably earlier than last time tho

bomma
22nd August 2008, 12:51
ill be at uni studying and doing labs/assignments/essays so ill be there!! if only there was no legal limit for drinking for indian, bikers named nish....:beer:

skidMark
22nd August 2008, 22:47
Good meeting you lot...

i want an r6 more than ever now though....:drool:

Skid:headbang:

bomma
23rd August 2008, 15:48
that was an awesome chiller!! mean turn out and hopefully we get some sorta loyalty scheme goin with strata which equates to cheaper beer for the club :niceone:

Ragingrob
23rd August 2008, 17:07
Biggest turn out I've ever seen. Nice one guys! I reckon we're gonna have a pretty big turn out for some group rides this summer ay!

EJK
23rd August 2008, 17:09
I missed alot have I? Man I work on Friday evenings...

bomma
23rd August 2008, 18:01
Biggest turn out I've ever seen. Nice one guys! I reckon we're gonna have a pretty big turn out for some group rides this summer ay!

cant flippin wait!!! and hopefully it isnt too long before the sun starts shining again!!! :niceone:

skidMark
23rd August 2008, 21:04
I missed alot have I? Man I work on Friday evenings...

It's okay, there was one token asian guy who i thought was you in the first place, so you arn't required.

BANZAI is our token chiller asian

Or is that Chilled Asian Toking?:devil2:

bomma
24th August 2008, 15:49
lol its fukin weird how you go through a thread, think you've read everything and everything looks like its in order and then suddenly skiddy's posts pop up everywhere :clap:

EJK
24th August 2008, 16:24
It's okay, there was one token asian guy who i thought was you in the first place, so you arn't required.

One question, are you back in Auck for real or are you just visiting?

Ragingrob
24th August 2008, 16:42
He's back for real dawg. Hide!

EJK
24th August 2008, 16:42
Oh shit!

+10000

2wheeljunkie
24th August 2008, 17:36
twas great to once again meet the legendary skidmark..:innocent:..when does yer bike get out of impound..or will it be consumed by the darkness that lies within those impound yards..?

BANZAI
24th August 2008, 18:54

Hahaha nice to meet you Skid, I had to leave that night but perhaps it was good that I left early? :whistle:

ital916
24th August 2008, 19:31
He's back for real dawg. Hide!

Good to see he managed to stick it out down there...ha....haha...hahahaa *silence*. Get fired? Or fired and bored? or just bored?

shingo
24th August 2008, 19:32
Good to see he managed to stick it out down there...ha....haha...hahahaa *silence*. Get fired? Or fired and bored? or just bored?

I think they got sick of him and shipped him back up here.

Squiggles
24th August 2008, 23:12

meh, who cares, he's back... i hope he untied his mrs eventually :wari:

bomma
24th August 2008, 23:25

dont think the south island was equipped to handle him...:doh:

2wheeljunkie
25th August 2008, 14:33

u guys are soo sad broo..i thought this kinda treatment was only meant for dushy..:jerry:

skidMark
26th August 2008, 10:20
Oh shit!

+10000

:devil2:

twas great to once again meet the legendary skidmark..:innocent:..when does yer bike get out of impound..or will it be consumed by the darkness that lies within those impound yards..?

She just got released :headbang:

Hahaha nice to meet you Skid, I had to leave that night but perhaps it was good that I left early? :whistle:

U missed out on fire and toasting marshmellows :(

Long story...

Perhaps...perhaps...perhaps.

meh, who cares, he's back... i hope he untied his mrs eventually :wari:

Bitch had a spare key and had uncuffed herself by the time i got back home. :(

Its okay, spare key was taken soon after. :devil2:

Girls were too tight. Baaaaaa

u guys are soo sad broo..i thought this kinda treatment was only meant for dushy..:jerry:

The worlds slowest indian, hes like justsomeguy , only like more indian.

BANZAI
26th August 2008, 20:56
If the weather is good, anyone keen to ride during or after Chiller to mission bay or somewhere near?

It's the last chiller before holiday! We should do something!!!

bomma
26th August 2008, 23:56
If the weather is good, anyone keen to ride during or after Chiller to mission bay or somewhere near?

It's the last chiller before holiday! We should do something!!!

how can i be at the chiller drinking beer AND be out riding?!?! that's just against the laws of physics there yui:nono: we cant have that now can we :spanking: now you have to write out lines "I will obey the laws of physics" 200 times :mad:

on a serious note though im keen for a ride before, basically free all day so why not right :niceone: