PDA

View Full Version : Coro Loop Thurs or Fri (10/11 Jan)?

Macstar
8th January 2008, 13:19
Edit: UNF&@KEN Believable - despite organising this ride I can no longer go on it as Honda NZ (Bluewing) are apparently stuffing around the dealer I bought the bike off and have still not delivered it. So it is very unikely that my bike will be available on Friday morning for this ride.

However, A few people are interested in going and there's no reason why you guys shouldn't still go if you want to.

I SUGGEST PEOPLE MEET AT THE DRURY BP OFF THE SOUTHERN MOTORWAY ON FRIDAY 11 JAN 10AM, ALLOWING YOU TO MEET ANY OTHER NON-AUCKLANDERS AT THE KOPU STATION AT AROUND 11.15AM AND THEN START THE LOOP AT 11.30AM.

ALTERNATIVELY, I'LL BE RIDING ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY THIS WEEKEND AND WILL UNDOUBTEDLY INCLUDE THE CORO LOOP IN ONE OF THOSE RIDES IF YOU WANT TO WAIT...

I'm going whether or not people come with me. The pace will be pretty subdued as I massage the new valves and pistons. Will be full loop i.e. as many KMs as I can clock up!

Ragingrob
8th January 2008, 15:14
Hey I actually meant tomorrow instead of next Wednesday lol for my ride! So maybe if the weather's not so great tomorrow morning I'll wait and join you on Thursday for a bit. What time would you be thinking?

trump-lady
8th January 2008, 15:37
Im going to be ahhhh sick Friday so if your rides Friday and weathers good Im good.....

Macstar
8th January 2008, 22:25
sweet. I heard there's gonna be a bit of the flu going round then....

trump-lady
8th January 2008, 23:51
Its gotta be done. Started back this Monday and Im dying. I cant do a full week and my throat feels tingly. Def coming down with something. Cant do Thursday though crap meetings all day.

Squiggles
9th January 2008, 09:22
not for me, i've ridden enough twisties in the last few days to last me till after the weekend ;) East cape is quite intense
Do the ride then stop by for the friday night chilla and show me the cbr

MidnightMike
9th January 2008, 11:12
So which is it, Thursday or Friday? (Friday sounds better to me, should have the new sprocket on the gsx by then hopefully)

Unit
9th January 2008, 11:18
Its gotta be done. Started back this Monday and Im dying. I cant do a full week and my throat feels tingly. Def coming down with something. Cant do Thursday though crap meetings all day.
I hear you sister. Should be out and about at work now, but I believe in easing back into these things :rolleyes:

Jimmy B
9th January 2008, 11:36
I'm going whether or not people come with me. The pace will be pretty subdued as I massage the new valves and pistons. Will be full loop i.e. as many KMs as I can clock up!

Cant do bro but you are on strict instructions to carve out 1000Ks by Sunday

Macstar
9th January 2008, 14:16
Cant do bro but you are on strict instructions to carve out 1000Ks by Sunday

Yes sir!

Official word this morning was that my new bike may not be ready till late Fri... Hopefully my, "ohhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" whine will see it ready first thing on Fri morning?! But yes, Friday is the plan.

trump-lady
9th January 2008, 14:58
Im cool with the afternoon cause im going to get a tat at 11am :)

Jimmy B
9th January 2008, 15:10
Yes sir!

Official word this morning was that my new bike may not be ready till late Fri... Hopefully my, "ohhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" whine will see it ready first thing on Fri morning?! But yes, Friday is the plan.

Thats a pretty good whine mate, hope it does the trick. I'll be in touch when we get back from Taupo. Would be good to get out on Sunday, I havent had the opportunity to bin a Hornet before. :devil2:

Macstar
9th January 2008, 15:14
Sunday is penciled in! Don't know about this binning business though...

Jimmy B
9th January 2008, 15:36
Sunday is penciled in! Don't know about this binning business though...

haha thought that would get your attention - see you Sunday, bring your A game sucker

Macstar
9th January 2008, 17:43
I pity the fool!

Macstar
10th January 2008, 12:38
(SEE FIRST POST)

I SUGGEST PEOPLE MEET AT THE DRURY BP OFF THE SOUTHERN MOTORWAY ON FRIDAY 11 JAN 10AM, ALLOWING YOU TO MEET ANY OTHER NON-AUCKLANDERS AT THE KOPU STATION AT AROUND 11.15AM AND THEN START THE LOOP AT 11.30AM.

ALTERNATIVELY, I'LL BE RIDING ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY THIS WEEKEND AND WILL UNDOUBTEDLY INCLUDE THE CORO LOOP IN ONE OF THOSE RIDES IF YOU WANT TO WAIT...

Ragingrob
10th January 2008, 16:39
Hey Isaac let me know if you're doing the coro loop on Saturday and I'll see if it works in with my time planning to head back.

021 152 3159

:2thumbsup

MidnightMike
10th January 2008, 17:35
So is anyone actually turning up, or shouldnt we bother....

shingo
10th January 2008, 17:47
I was considering going until my plans changed. I'd be keen to do it on sunday if anyone wants to do it then instead.

Squiggles
10th January 2008, 23:03
I was considering going until my plans changed. I'd be keen to do it on sunday if anyone wants to do it then instead.

Ah well, theres always the friday night chilla :wink:
Old man keeps roping me into things while im not at work, cant get out of them as i want him to drive me to pickup another bike soon :crazy:

shingo
11th January 2008, 10:38
Ah well, theres always the friday night chilla :msn-wink:

I will prob come along to that tonight, will be a good chance to meet some of the club members. Plus i can hit up who ever i need to to become an official member :niceone:
Now i just have to work out how to get to epsom :pinch:

Squiggles
11th January 2008, 11:03
Now i just have to work out how to get to epsom :pinch:

Market road offramp on the southern motorway, go across great south road and its the first street on the right. Coming from newmarket, go along manakau road and its on the left :clap:

shingo
11th January 2008, 11:09
i had a squiz at Google maps and thats the exact route i shall be taking. What time is everyone turning up?

Squiggles
11th January 2008, 12:28
i had a squiz at Google maps and thats the exact route i shall be taking. What time is everyone turning up?

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=64433&page=2

some as early as 4, others not till after 5 :)