PDA

View Full Version : test don't waste your time

Kokopelli
8th August 2003, 20:12
test

Racey Rider
8th August 2003, 20:33
The problem with that is: Some of us are addicts, and have to read EVERY word!!! :sick:
And let's face it! Tests are just so darn Interesting!!:rolleyes:

And then there's THEM! Who will unashamedly use this fine opportunity just to increase their "Post's" tally! (Let the dribble begin!) :whistle:

Ether way,,, Welcome to the site Kokopelli :Punk:

SPman
8th August 2003, 20:42
Whaaaaaaa ?????

Well, fuck me.........:confused::confused:

Racey Rider
8th August 2003, 20:48
Don't confuse him SP!
With that Female gender sign and a phraze like that,,,, next thing he's be asking for your number!!!:eek:

O look! I got 2 in already!! :niceone:

bikerboy
8th August 2003, 21:01
I'm not sure I understand this post,:Offtopic: , however I find your choice of name and symbol intreguing.

If I'm not mistaken, and I often am, Kokopelli is the Native American Hopi Indian tribe's word for their God of Fertility. Any significance?:gob:

Kokopelli
8th August 2003, 22:07
:D you guys are good.
bikerboy, it's about potential:rolleyes:

How long has this place been going for? Looks awfully new.

I'll lurk for a while to get used to the place.

Cheers

babyB
8th August 2003, 22:09
time is testing and testing takes time

im testing a brake while testing the coffiee before i test the bike

PZR
8th August 2003, 22:10
Great an excuse to test my new avatar. Hope it works :p

PZR
8th August 2003, 22:15
Shit!!back to the drawing board
I hate computors. Mine is so old I have to chisel the text in stone before the pterosaur will carry it to submission land

PZR
8th August 2003, 22:34
Alright I'm trying again. If it does not work can some kind soul help me and tell me what I'm doin wrong. I cannot seem to turn "Use Avatar" to YES it stays at NO, but the file seems to download If I enter the Avatar in at the control options should'nt it always come up automatically when I submit a post or do I have to add the file manually every time I write a reply which Im trying this time. Fingers crossed

Motu
8th August 2003, 22:38
Hi Kokopelli,see ya at the Father's Day trial eh?

Big Dog
9th August 2003, 02:07
Originally posted by PZR
Alright I'm trying again. If it does not work can some kind soul help me and tell me what I'm doin wrong. I cannot seem to turn "Use Avatar" to YES it stays at NO, but the file seems to download If I enter the Avatar in at the control options should'nt it always come up automatically when I submit a post or do I have to add the file manually every time I write a reply which Im trying this time. Fingers crossed
Try clicking on use custom avatar in the user profile portion and follow the prompts:done:

Kwaka-Kid
9th August 2003, 07:14
shit bro! u got ur knee down! what a legend! :p

spose thats one way of acomplishing one of my goals in life...

Kokopelli
9th August 2003, 13:39
Originally posted by Motu
Hi Kokopelli,see ya at the Father's Day trial eh?

Yep, I'll be there, looking forward to it.

Ricamortise
5th September 2003, 19:33
wot about a test area?

Sig check

1 st post

SAD init

Ricamortise
5th September 2003, 19:36
Wassis.
L-Plate Rider PAH!

Sorry Slim....