PDA

View Full Version : CRUISER'S THE WAY TO TRAVEL

rooster
10th November 2004, 20:29
Just purchased a Jap Import Kawasaki VN800 Drifter, had it one week and cloacked up 600 km's. Shit it would be the best ride I've had in years, smooth, quick, and best yet bloody comfortable :rockon:

White trash
11th November 2004, 06:51
Welcome Rooster.

Cruisers are definitely a cool way to travel. So are sportsbikes/choppers/streetfighters/minimotos/mopeds. In fact if it's got two wheels and an engine, you're already doing alright.

What did you have before the Kawasaki?

Cajun
11th November 2004, 11:21
Just purchased a Jap Import Kawasaki VN800 Drifter, had it one week and cloacked up 600 km's. Shit it would be the best ride I've had in years, smooth, quick, and best yet bloody comfortable :rockon:
thats the bugger i want i would love a vn800 drifer, friend has the 1500, they are over rated, father in law use to have a vn1500 classic i did a bit of miles on, all the reviews have always said the 800 is better over all package than the 1500, yes its down on touque compared to the 1500 but its a fuck load ligher

enjoy

rooster
11th November 2004, 16:10
First machine was a Yamaha 1984 XS650 Special, then up until recently a 1986 Suzuki VS750GL Intruder

SPORK
11th November 2004, 16:18
A teacher at school pulled up on a VN Classic today. At lunch some bloody 3rd forms climbed all over it making VROOOOOOM noises. I wanted to go over there and throw them off, but of course I would get in teh troublex0r. And I like my position in the Accelerate Class.

tassle
11th November 2004, 19:09

cool choice of ride,its good that people can dare to be different,I'll get me a drifter yet,is it standard or are ya going to customize it (tassles)

Blakamin
11th November 2004, 19:17
A guy at work was, a month a go, about to buy a $1000 bike (mrs wouldnt let him spend more as they are saving for their wedding).... today he goes to the bike shop in pram that i refuse to, and comes out with some sort of deal on a XVS650.... $14000.... and here I was in shit when I got my Duc!!! :shit:
will wait and see if he's still alive to ride his cruiser when it gets delivered!

Jamezo
11th November 2004, 19:25
A teacher at school pulled up on a VN Classic today. At lunch some bloody 3rd forms climbed all over it making VROOOOOOM noises. I wanted to go over there and throw them off, but of course I would get in teh troublex0r. And I like my position in the Accelerate Class.

You mean the Aphina unit? We all know you're a very special boy.

Our principal, Mr Lee, announced he was quitting, and going bike touring in the south island, I met him the other day, and pleaded with him, "Just don't buy a Harley alright!?!"

He said he just got a nice 'saki 400!

:yeah:

Frankie
14th November 2004, 07:22
A guy at work was, a month a go, about to buy a $1000 bike (mrs wouldnt let him spend more as they are saving for their wedding).... today he goes to the bike shop in pram that i refuse to, and comes out with some sort of deal on a XVS650.... $14000.... and here I was in shit when I got my Duc!!! :shit:
will wait and see if he's still alive to ride his cruiser when it gets delivered!

:mega: :sneaky2:

Hes gona die