PDA

View Full Version : Another Newby!!

Stuey
10th November 2004, 23:00
Hi, just thought i'd introduce myself, new to the KBers, bout time i got out on my bike with like minded souls rather than b'ing a loner!! :crazy: Came to NZ in 98 to get away from the cops and camera's, went on a ride last wkend with some of the lads, awesome! :Punk: bike is still in one piece too :yeah: lookin 4ward to many more!!

カワサキキド
10th November 2004, 23:12
Let me be the first to welcome you....Welcome

カワサキキド
10th November 2004, 23:15
....and pictures, pictures, pictures

(the bike not you!)

LB
11th November 2004, 04:31
Hi there Stuey, welcome to the KB gargre.

dangerous
11th November 2004, 05:06
Bloody pom's...... what You lot wanting to take over or something? Welcome from the south Is anyhow, dident think the cops were so bad in the UK I'd wanta get out cos of the std pipe thing.... couldent handle having a quite V2 aye.
And hey, interesting job you have...... wouldent want ta ferk up would ya.

Firefight
11th November 2004, 05:33
hey Stuey, welcome, great to meet you the other day, look fwd to your co on some more rides... :soon:

F/F

6Chris6
11th November 2004, 05:52
Hey Stuey

Nice to meet/ ride with you.

Here's a pic of his first KB ride. He's the one furthest back looking at camera.

Riff Raff
11th November 2004, 06:12
Hi Stuey. Welcome. Be warned tho, this site is addictive!

Joni
11th November 2004, 06:28
:spudwave: Hello

jimbo600
11th November 2004, 06:35
Hi, just thought i'd introduce myself, new to the KBers, bout time i got out on my bike with like minded souls rather than b'ing a loner!! :crazy: Came to NZ in 98 to get away from the cops and camera's, went on a ride last wkend with some of the lads, awesome! :Punk: bike is still in one piece too :yeah: lookin 4ward to many more!!

you wot, you wot, you wot you wot you wot!!

Welcome mate from a fellow colonial oppressor. What part of Pommy are you from?

White trash
11th November 2004, 06:55

Fuck up! Christ you talk some utter plop!

Welcome Stuey. Cool bike. All the best people ride Gixxers.

Cajun
11th November 2004, 07:02

we do but why you give jimbo one tho

Blakamin
11th November 2004, 07:48
Howdy :spudwave: need more photos!!!

in case anyone was wondering... i store the photos in my brain so i will recognise KB'rs when out and about... 'cept for Sparky Bills, him ya have to know the leathers of.... he keeps riding different bikes!

jimbo600
11th November 2004, 08:20

Get rooted ya Aussie buttmuncher.

There's too much PC crap happening in this country. Us pomms are slowly invading again to sort it out.

jimbo600
11th November 2004, 08:26
we do but why you give jimbo one tho

You barely qualify as a gixxer owner mate.

This new un is my fifth. And none of mine have been yellow. I mean yellow for fucks sake. How can you be taken seriously when you carry on like a bucket of piss.

Er Stuey, your bike aint yellow is it?

vifferman
11th November 2004, 08:28
Welcome to KB, Stuey! :spudbooge

What part of D'Auckland are you in?

Cajun
11th November 2004, 08:31
You barely qualify as a gixxer owner mate.

This new un is my fifth. And none of mine have been yellow. I mean yellow for fucks sake. How can you be taken seriously when you carry on like a bucket of piss.

Er Stuey, your bike aint yellow is it?
hey i am a gixxer owner

My 1100 gixxer was blue/white, i don't have to be one of those ghey ones that have to always get blue/white to show that they are a gixxer owner, at least the yellow gets noticed better than the boring old blue/white which every other noob owns dc:< you keep being a sheep, and i will follow my own path. damn bitching poms

jimbo600
11th November 2004, 08:34
hey i am a gixxer owner

My 1100 gixxer was blue/white, i don't have to be one of those ghey ones that have to always get blue/white to show that they are a gixxer owner, at least the yellow gets noticed better than the boring old blue/white which every other noob owns dc:< you keep being a sheep, and i will follow my own path. damn bitching poms

Whaddya mean? My wx model was red/black. And my 400 was...er...um...er well it was yellow!!!
:banana:

Blue/white is definately faster though.

Makes you more attractive to the opposite sex too.

Cajun
11th November 2004, 08:42
Whaddya mean? My wx model was red/black. And my 400 was...er...um...er well it was yellow!!!
:banana:

Blue/white is definately faster though.

Makes you more attractive to the opposite sex too. You need all the help you can get getting attractive to opposite sex don't ya, i never have a problem in that area

you are a lieing POM read above you siad that NONE of yours have been yellow, so just shut your piehole woman, before i come down there and slap bananaslap you into next week boy,

and all the yanks on www.gixxer.com say the yellow gixxer is the fastest colour, but i guess the k5 red is fastest cause its red dc:< red always goes faster

Cajun
11th November 2004, 11:50
i guess he shut is piehole (c:<

BTW welcome Stuey enjoy, i just having a bit of fun with that funny looking jimbo fulla

Two Smoker
11th November 2004, 12:12
Welcome along Stuey :niceone: come along this Saturday at Papakura Autobahn, there will be a ride leaving at 0930 (so be there at 0900 :niceone: )

jrandom
11th November 2004, 12:56
Makes you more attractive to the opposite sex too.

Can't have been why *you* got one then, eh, Jimbo?

Jess
11th November 2004, 13:07
you guys are hilarious to listen to! :killingme:
you rag on like you hate eachothers guts and then reassure the new guy youre just taking the piss. i never knew bikies picked on eachother so much! :ride:

White trash
11th November 2004, 13:30
you rag on like you hate eachothers guts and then reassure the new guy youre just taking the piss. i never knew bikies picked on eachother so much! :ride:

You've just answered my quetion from another thread.

We "rag" on because we're (mostly!) all mates.

Secondly, we're not bikies. We're bikers. Big difference. Bikies have little peckers and hang around in big groups trying to intimidate normal folk.

We, on the other hand, like to hang around in big groups partaking in community projects for the good of all mankind.

Cajun
11th November 2004, 13:35
You've just answered my quetion from another thread.

We "rag" on because we're (mostly!) all mates.

Secondly, we're not bikies. We're bikers. Big difference. Bikies have little peckers and hang around in big groups trying to intimidate normal folk.

We, on the other hand, like to hang around in big groups partaking in community projects for the good of all mankind. so that would make you a bikies then trash man

jimbo can be my mate if he wants to be mates with a someone with a far superior yellow gixxer over his boring blue/white dc:< hahahah sorry just trying to whor eup a first post to get to the 2k mark

jimbo600
11th November 2004, 13:42
i guess he shut is piehole (c:<

BTW welcome Stuey enjoy, i just having a bit of fun with that funny looking jimbo fulla

Mr piehole's back and open.

Been out riding my blue/white proper colour bike around..........fast.........which is something a bit unfamiliar to you eh.

And I'm not just funny looking.....I'm a damn funny guy all round.

jimbo600
11th November 2004, 13:45
so that would make you a bikies then trash man

jimbo can be my mate if he wants to be mates with a someone with a far superior yellow gixxer over his boring blue/white dc:< hahahah sorry just trying to whor eup a first post to get to the 2k mark

Ok i'll be mates with someone who likes to ride something that looks like vaginal discharge.

jrandom
11th November 2004, 13:48
you rag on like you hate eachothers guts and then reassure the new guy youre just taking the piss.

Yeah, like Trashy says, most of us are mates. Except of course that everyone really *does* hate Jimbo, 'cos he's gay.

jrandom
11th November 2004, 13:52
blah blah yicky yucky vaginal discharge.

So *that's* what put you off the girls at first, eh, Jimbo?

Good on ya for having the strength of character to show pride in your sweet, sweet man-love.

Cajun
11th November 2004, 13:52
Mr piehole's back and open.

Been out riding my blue/white proper colour bike around..........fast.........which is something a bit unfamiliar to you eh.

And I'm not just funny looking.....I'm a damn funny guy all round.
hey i don't need to sprout on about riding i already got 11000kms under my belt on mine, from what i hear jimbo you are slow as a wet month dc:< thats cause you are slower than a wet week hahahah

Jimbo we are laughing at you not with you remember that.

Ms Piggy
11th November 2004, 13:53
Welcome along :spudwave: - you won't be a loner for long if you're meeting up with a few of the KBers. Although you may end up looney.

Cajun
11th November 2004, 13:53
Ok i'll be mates with someone who likes to ride something that looks like vaginal discharge.
reason you know this cause you have a vagina, we always knew you were a cross dressing ugly mofo

jimbo600
11th November 2004, 13:54
Yeah, like Trashy says, most of us are mates. Except of course that everyone really *does* hate Jimbo, 'cos he's gay.

What the fuck muthafucka!!!

Did I stumble into the middle of the circle of death today??

Picking on immigrants is a race hate crime.

jrandom
11th November 2004, 13:54
My back piehole's open.

Well, you know, you *can* take it a bit too far, Jimbo. Keep that disgusting homo sh*t offline.

jimbo600
11th November 2004, 13:55
reason you know this cause you have a vagina, we always knew you were a cross dressing ugly mofo

Oi fuck you pal....I aint ugly!

Cajun
11th November 2004, 14:12
What the fuck muthafucka!!!

Did I stumble into the middle of the circle of death today??

Picking on immigrants is a race hate crime.
not its just a jimbo hate dc:< arn't that arn't a crime its a crime if ya don't patake in it

Cajun
11th November 2004, 14:12
Oi fuck you pal....I aint ugly!
who said you weren't is what i wanna know, where they blind, or just stupid?

Firefight
11th November 2004, 14:14
not its just a jimbo hate dc:< arn't that arn't a crime its a crime if ya don't patake in it

Six to go Banana Man, then will you stop talking shit for a while ?, and get your arse back to work and push that share price up...

F/F :eek:

Cajun
11th November 2004, 14:19
Six to go Banana Man, then will you stop talking shit for a while ?, and get your arse back to work and push that share price up...

F/F :eek:
hahahah you wish FF cause you are gonna get a gay colour like jimbo over there

Stuey
11th November 2004, 20:04

Welcome mate from a fellow colonial oppressor. What part of Pommy are you from?

Jimbo600, i'm from the south west, small village called Torcross, i have lived all ova the UK tho, worked for the military and all that so never stayed in one place for too long, last place was Swindon, good central location, awesome roads!!!!

Stuey
11th November 2004, 20:09
Welcome to KB, Stuey! :spudbooge

What part of D'Auckland are you in?

Livin in Ellerslie on the panmure highway, close to the motorway, good for work :2thumbsup Bad for tires!! :doh:

Stuey
11th November 2004, 20:15
Bloody pom's...... what You lot wanting to take over or something? Welcome from the south Is anyhow, dident think the cops were so bad in the UK I'd wanta get out cos of the std pipe thing.... couldent handle having a quite V2 aye.
And hey, interesting job you have...... wouldent want ta ferk up would ya.

It's not just the standard pipes!! No dark visors :brick: , not that we ever had any sun anyway :rolleyes: and if you were caught with small number plates you'd get done too!! :Oops: Does depend on the copper tho! Nearly got caught with cut slicks too!!

jimbo600
12th November 2004, 06:19
Jimbo600, i'm from the south west, small village called Torcross, i have lived all ova the UK tho, worked for the military and all that so never stayed in one place for too long, last place was Swindon, good central location, awesome roads!!!!

Torcross Eh?

Well holy shit I'm from Bigbury on sea. Near Burgh Is so you were just around the corner, and I too am ex military.

If you were in Swindon last I would guess that your are ex RAF and were posted to Lynham.

inlinefour
12th November 2004, 12:55
Heres to many more :sunny: :doctor:

Stuey
14th November 2004, 22:05
Torcross Eh?

Well holy shit I'm from Bigbury on sea. Near Burgh Is so you were just around the corner, and I too am ex military.

If you were in Swindon last I would guess that your are ex RAF and were posted to Lynham.

Well i'll be!! :eek5: dont s'pose you went to kingsbridge secondary?? i use to ride a RD 125 round the area, use'd to go surfin out by Burgh Is as well, you wer'nt in the Navy were you?? :lol:

jimbo600
15th November 2004, 06:46
Well i'll be!! :eek5: dont s'pose you went to kingsbridge secondary?? i use to ride a RD 125 round the area, use'd to go surfin out by Burgh Is as well, you wer'nt in the Navy were you?? :lol:

Nah mate I went to Ivybridge Comp. Should have gone to Kingsbridge though as it was a better school.

Surfin' Bantham eh? Some good breaks to be had there. You get out much over here?

I was in the RAF as a photographer.

Stuey
15th November 2004, 22:59
Nah mate I went to Ivybridge Comp. Should have gone to Kingsbridge though as it was a better school.

Surfin' Bantham eh? Some good breaks to be had there. You get out much over here?

I was in the RAF as a photographer.

Bantham, thats the name, i totally forgot, nah, dont get out at all, sold my board b4 comin over :crybaby: just so i had some xtra cash, want to get back into it tho but i dont have a car, bikes not big enuff to carry a board!! :weep: Where were you based?? i started at Valley in Wales.

Stuey
15th November 2004, 23:03
Better start lookin thru your photos for a geezer helicopter technician mechanicy type bloke then. Bloody small world this

Unbelievable eh!! i travel half way round the world and still cant get away from the locals!! :bleh:

jimbo600
16th November 2004, 20:28
Better start lookin thru your photos for a geezer helicopter technician mechanicy type bloke then. Bloody small world this

Well spank my arse and call me charlie.

A good mate of mine in Feilding is ex RAF too. He's a chopper crewman now. We should have a re-union bash, talk about how wank the RAF was at times.

jimbo600
16th November 2004, 20:29
Bantham, thats the name, i totally forgot, nah, dont get out at all, sold my board b4 comin over :crybaby: just so i had some xtra cash, want to get back into it tho but i dont have a car, bikes not big enuff to carry a board!! :weep: Where were you based?? i started at Valley in Wales.

Mainly RAF Wyton and Northolt with little excursions to Falklands and NI

Stuey
16th November 2004, 22:54
Well spank my arse and call me charlie.

A good mate of mine in Feilding is ex RAF too. He's a chopper crewman now. We should have a re-union bash, talk about how wank the RAF was at times.

How wank the RAF was at times!!?? dont you mean all the time? :laugh: mind you, i had a good stint in Wales, start work at 7am and nock off at 12 mid day, and it was right on the beach, use to go to work in my 4x4 cage along the beach with my board in the back so i could go surfin on the way back home!!

jimbo600
17th November 2004, 09:23
How wank the RAF was at times!!?? dont you mean all the time? :laugh: mind you, i had a good stint in Wales, start work at 7am and nock off at 12 mid day, and it was right on the beach, use to go to work in my 4x4 cage along the beach with my board in the back so i could go surfin on the way back home!!

Well yeah now you come to mention it, it was pretty wank all the time.

What was your trade?

Stuey
18th November 2004, 21:42
Well yeah now you come to mention it, it was pretty wank all the time.

What was your trade?

My trade was airframes, started off in Valley, N Wales then went to St Athan :argh: thought i was goin to need a passport just to get out of Wales!! then moved to Lynham, stayed there till 98 then got the opportunity to come out here and join the RNZAF :2guns: they paid for the whole lot, thought, why not! free holiday if nothing else!! :laugh:

Stuey
18th November 2004, 21:45
Go an fix that bloody oil leak of yours will ya.

:Oi: Its more like an oil seep mate, only gets bad when i nail it! :ride:

jimbo600
19th November 2004, 05:37
My trade was airframes, started off in Valley, N Wales then went to St Athan :argh: thought i was goin to need a passport just to get out of Wales!! then moved to Lynham, stayed there till 98 then got the opportunity to come out here and join the RNZAF :2guns: they paid for the whole lot, thought, why not! free holiday if nothing else!! :laugh:

Valley followed by St Athan, holy fuckin hell you poor sod. I left the firm in 96. Took a year off for my big OE, got as far as NZ and here I stayed. I also re-enlisted into the RNZAF. Did a year at Ohakea then in 98 I was posted to Whenuahappy I ran the photo sect up there. Left there and the RNZAF in 2001.

Kiwi airforce was much better than it's pommy equivalent. Managed to get promoted over here, something unheard of in the RAF.

Stuey
19th November 2004, 12:34
Valley followed by St Athan, holy fuckin hell you poor sod. I left the firm in 96. Took a year off for my big OE, got as far as NZ and here I stayed. I also re-enlisted into the RNZAF. Did a year at Ohakea then in 98 I was posted to Whenuahappy I ran the photo sect up there. Left there and the RNZAF in 2001.

Kiwi airforce was much better than it's pommy equivalent. Managed to get promoted over here, something unheard of in the RAF.

jimbo600, i think that i know you! :shit: i was at whenurhappy from 98 to 2002, i used to have a bright green speed triple that was written off on the base!!!! :angry2: by a so called mate of mine!! one of the guys from the photog section took pics of the wreck! wasnt you was it?? :)

jimbo600
19th November 2004, 16:33
jimbo600, i think that i know you! :shit: i was at whenurhappy from 98 to 2002, i used to have a bright green speed triple that was written off on the base!!!! :angry2: by a so called mate of mine!! one of the guys from the photog section took pics of the wreck! wasnt you was it?? :)

Well fuck me all to hell it was me that took those photos. That triple was a farkin nice bike. I couldn't believe what that cockhead did to it.

Actually when you said you were airframes I wondered if it was you.

Good to hear from you again mate. Shame I didn't have a bike up at Whenuapai aye.

jimbo600
19th November 2004, 21:34
Woo Hoo I can see a road trip comin on.. :banana: :banana:

Damn right, lets get it on. :Punk:

magnum
19th November 2004, 21:58
ello and welcome in :spudwave:

magnum
19th November 2004, 22:00
ello and welcome :scooter:

sAsLEX
20th November 2004, 08:42
RNZAF :2guns: they paid for the whole lot, thought, why not! free holiday if nothing else!! :laugh:

Yeah the defence forces are good at paying for a lot of shit , in the RNZN :ar15: myself.

Sniper
20th November 2004, 10:36
Yeah the defence forces are good at paying for a lot of shit , in the RNZN :ar15: myself.

Ex army here until I did my knee in. Ill be pissed off for the rest of my life because of it :argh: :brick:

jimbo600
20th November 2004, 10:47

Got well looked after by you navy dudes when I was visiting the Canterbury while she was in Timor. Suffered the next day though. Also on the endeavour in Bougainville.

jimbo600
20th November 2004, 10:48
Ex army here until I did my knee in. Ill be pissed off for the rest of my life because of it :argh: :brick:

What happened to your knee. All that tabbing with farkin big packs on?

sAsLEX
20th November 2004, 11:19
What happened to your knee. All that tabbing with farkin big packs on?

nah would of been the digging holes in the dirt :crazy: