PDA

View Full Version : Forum virgin, go easy (BALZY BUELL)

BALZY BUELL
9th January 2008, 21:37
Hay all, I'm new to this and have no idea of what i'm doing, lol, I'm not riding at the mo (poor me), I do howeva have a brand spanking new buell 1125r comming in feb/march(fingers crossed), Well i'm currently suffering a mind block so happy riding to all, See you on the road maybe, you will spot me cuz i'll be the one yelling........You lucky bastard!!!!!!! from my car window

Waylander
9th January 2008, 21:42
Welcome, we'll be nice providing you do something for us.

Give us a right up when you've taken the Buell out for a decent blat.

BALZY BUELL
9th January 2008, 21:50
Of course i'll give a write up, Gotta spread the word bout my new "mistress", Must say i was sad to see my previous mistress (tl1000s) go but hay gotta make way for the new shiney rock,lol

Waylander
9th January 2008, 21:53
Of course i'll give a write up, Gotta spread the word bout my new "mistress", Must say i was sad to see my previous mistress (tl1000s) go but hay gotta make way for the new shiney rock,lol
Should handle better than the TL atleast lol

BALZY BUELL
9th January 2008, 21:57
your`re not wrong there.i found it handled better 2 up

Ocean1
9th January 2008, 22:09
Ohyez.

Stand by to be pestered about the toy dude, I need to see one of those in the flesh. :yes:

Keep an eye out here: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=57104 for chances to show'n tell.

Oh, and welcome.

Bastard.

MarkDv
9th January 2008, 22:16
Welcome along, pretty crazy in here, but the locals don't bite at least, unless you ask them too:D

BALZY BUELL
9th January 2008, 22:24
Hay ocean1 yeh i know it's like my partner says......it's gunna be all eyes on me, lol, you wanna see one of these babies in the flesh then hot foot it to wgtn motorcycles cuz the show one is there for another week only

DingoZ
9th January 2008, 22:44
Ssshhhh. They might hear you.....

Seriously wicked bike you have got. Saw the one in Welly Cycles....:)

Bastard......Other choice names......9 more months until 6F

Welcome to the Nut House......

Catch you around on the road...... rephrase that you'll be the one doing the catching...:)

Cheers

BALZY BUELL
9th January 2008, 22:53
Just wish the damb thng would hurry up and get here, lol, I think i'm driving my misses alittle more crazy than she already is, lol, Like she said.....good thngs come to those who wait

Blackbuell
10th January 2008, 12:48
Welcome fellow Bueller,I wonder how long its gunna take untill the secret is out how good these Buells really are,not to many people i know will order a bike they have never ridden,but by the time they realise we will be out there having fun on our ones,not long to wait nowi,ve been told 1st week in march.

Colapop
10th January 2008, 13:36
Are you getting it through WMCC? Pete MacDonald? Seen those pretty new Buells... very nice!

Ocean1
10th January 2008, 13:40
Hay ocean1 yeh i know it's like my partner says......it's gunna be all eyes on me, lol, you wanna see one of these babies in the flesh then hot foot it to wgtn motorcycles cuz the show one is there for another week only

Saw it today.

I like it from some angles, and I hate it from others.

I think it'll be a bike that polarises opinion about styling, which might tend to obscure some of the other features on what promises to be a damn fine bike.

I see an almost immediate after-market in alternatively shaped scoops developing.

BALZY BUELL
10th January 2008, 18:37
Welcome fellow Bueller,I wonder how long its gunna take untill the secret is out how good these Buells really are,not to many people i know will order a bike they have never ridden,but by the time they realise we will be out there having fun on our ones,not long to wait nowi,ve been told 1st week in march.

Hay mate, Can hardly wait till the misstress gets here, Yeh i've been told pretty much the same time, By the time the others realize not only will we know how primo a ride they are but they will be shit out of luck cuz it's a limitied bike, lol, Keep in touch and we will share thoughts on it,

BALZY BUELL
10th January 2008, 18:41
Saw it today.

I like it from some angles, and I hate it from others.

I think it'll be a bike that polarises opinion about styling, which might tend to obscure some of the other features on what promises to be a damn fine bike.

I see an almost immediate after-market in alternatively shaped scoops developing.

Hate it from others? do tell me more, Yes i have to agree about the after market scoops, Should be interesting to see what happens, I'm waiting to change the cans on it anyway

BALZY BUELL
10th January 2008, 18:44
Are you getting it through WMCC? Pete MacDonald? Seen those pretty new Buells... very nice!

Yeh colapop through WMCC and also yes through Pete, I always deal with him he's always the one who knows what their talking about there,lol,

Colapop
10th January 2008, 18:50
Don't you listen to any of that salesmanspeak that bugger gives ya!! He very nearly sold me a B-King the other by not saying anything at all... he's a crafty bugger awrighty... :Pokey:
and he's "crasherfromwayback" on here...

mstriumph
10th January 2008, 18:51
Give us a right up when you've taken the Buell out for a decent blat. right up his alley you think? :dodge:

98tls
10th January 2008, 19:41
Congrats on the purchase,just finished reading a mag with a test ride article in it..interesting.As for the old TL nothing wrong with the handling at all if set up right.Enjoy the new bike and look forward to hearing what you think.enjoy.

Waylander
10th January 2008, 21:06
right up his alley you think? :dodge:
Kiss my grits.:bleh:

Coyote
10th January 2008, 21:37
Awwwesome bike. Dead keen to see one in the flesh. I'll look out for you in town. Welcome to the site :niceone:

BALZY BUELL
10th January 2008, 21:46
Awwwesome bike. Dead keen to see one in the flesh. I'll look out for you in town. Welcome to the site :niceone:

yip my thoughts exactly!!My fav place to ride is the rimmies mite see ya there, Will post when i'm riding

Shadows
11th January 2008, 16:39

Yep, thats for sure, exactly my thoughts too.
Faaaarkenugly as they are, there'll be a bolt off/bolt on facelift for them in no time.

Bikernereid
19th January 2008, 08:15
You don't have to be mad to be on here but it helps. Enjoy your bike when you get it on the road. xx

Hay all, I'm new to this and have no idea of what i'm doing, lol, I'm not riding at the mo (poor me), I do howeva have a brand spanking new buell 1125r comming in feb/march(fingers crossed), Well i'm currently suffering a mind block so happy riding to all, See you on the road maybe, you will spot me cuz i'll be the one yelling........You lucky bastard!!!!!!! from my car window

koba
19th January 2008, 08:59
Sweet man, good to see another on here, pop down to the crusey wednesday ride when ya get the new toy so you can come for a ride :) and we can have a perv :shifty:
There is a thread on here about it, but in short be at the duckpond just over the kennedy-good bridge in lower hutt around 6 on wednesday. ride leaves at 6:30.