PDA

View Full Version : Papakura, IS GREAT

CBR97
9th January 2008, 22:39
HI everyone in Papakura:niceone: , Ive just moved out here, and would like to meet up with some locals, if your interested in going for a ride , or just want to hang out and talk about motorbikes, or anything , then pm me,

I love my new ride home after work,, 17 mins on the motorway, then 10-15 mins of twisties, make going to the shops such a buzz,:devil

Im very handy with a spanner as well,

cheers

cowpoos
9th January 2008, 23:08
HI everyone in Papakura:niceone: , Ive just moved out here, and would like to meet up with some locals, if your interested in going for a ride , or just want to hang out and talk about motorbikes, or anything , then pm me,

I love my new ride home after work,, 17 mins on the motorway, then 10-15 mins of twisties, make going to the shops such a buzz,:devil

cheers
you don't want to meet the Paps locals...friken loonies...huge egos...crash bikes every where...drink all your beer...blurry whitetrash Riff Raff really!

Donor
10th January 2008, 00:01
Jesus... I'm gonna have to talk to those folk at border control...

Damned if I remember authorising your visa to reside in my city!

Ah, what the hell... welcome, and enjoy.

jtzzr
10th January 2008, 00:05

Is that an official welcome from the Mayor of Papakura (how are ya mate) , and Welcome cbr97 ,Embrace the madness.:headbang:

Number One
10th January 2008, 05:56
I Went to Papakura Normal School for the first 3 years of my schooling. Had biarches 4 school teachers - sure they all HATED kids. Mrs Mollard was by far the worst! Allergic to chalk dust she was...gave me the strap on my very first day at school in front of the whole class for (of all things) FARTING on the mat at story time!!! Short fat cow! Got her back for that though, found a small amount of chalk dust in those gloves she used to wear at the blackboard worked a treat...didn't see her for atleast a couple of days at work...and they never found out who it was either :devil2: Teach her to give me the strap for farting! Better out than in my daddy always said! :headbang: What a start to schooling for me...really set the tone many more stories like that but I'm a much better human being now...so won't relive other stories from that era! Ahhhh the memories - back when I was too young to be tried as an adult :laugh:

DEATH_INC.
10th January 2008, 06:20
you don't want to meet the Paps locals...friken loonies...huge egos...crash bikes every where...drink all your beer...blurry whitetrash Riff Raff really!
And all these strange out of towners keep turning up too, and don't even bring their own sheep.....

iwilde
10th January 2008, 06:22
One way is Clevdon, another way is Hunua and for a change there's Waiuku. All at your door step.

Bass
10th January 2008, 08:26
Hmmmm..... may have to arrange a P'kura bikers barbie when the silly season has retreated a bit further. Could even incorporate a ride perhaps.

gijoe1313
10th January 2008, 09:02
Jeez ya poor sod, what crime you committed to be residing here Southside (fer life!)

Now you will have to contend with bodge bashing in the gargre, loud music played on amped speakers at night, manic bikers wearing camo red .. er ... hang on ... :doh:

All good, now you will discover the delight of 15 minutes to go to work, two hours to get home :whistle: :innocent: And SH22 ... and off to the Coro ... visit DMNTED, Unit and crew in the Toe-rangers, sniggling off to the 'Tron for an ice-cream ... :innocent:

And yer dab hand with the spannering? Gadzooks! I daresay Donor and I will be fair saying "'ere you go mate, fill your pants with this lot!" :devil2:

We need more bikers southside, 'cause that way we get more biker stores to follow us then! :lol: (Oh yeah, Colin from Papakura Motorcycles is always busy, so its good you can do your own spannering! :msn-wink:)
:clap:

CBR97
10th January 2008, 19:42
Jeez ya poor sod, what crime you committed to be residing here Southside (fer life!)

Now you will have to contend with bodge bashing in the gargre, loud music played on amped speakers at night, manic bikers wearing camo red .. er ... hang on ... :doh:

All good, now you will discover the delight of 15 minutes to go to work, two hours to get home :whistle: :innocent: And SH22 ... and off to the Coro ... visit DMNTED, Unit and crew in the Toe-rangers, sniggling off to the 'Tron for an ice-cream ... :innocent:

And yer dab hand with the spannering? Gadzooks! I daresay Donor and I will be fair saying "'ere you go mate, fill your pants with this lot!" :devil2:

We need more bikers southside, 'cause that way we get more biker stores to follow us then! :lol: (Oh yeah, Colin from Papakura Motorcycles is always busy, so its good you can do your own spannering! :msn-wink:)
:clap:
Are there any nice women out this way, as im living up in the hills, there seems to be a lot of hillbillies, missing teeth, all the kids look the same,
13 toes :jerry:,
lol
Im lucky , i dont get to ride in the peak hour, so my rides home and to work , only take 17 min on thwe motorway, then 10 min of loverly windies,

But its so nice not having all the cars in the way, going to the shops, is once again enjoyable, lol

im about to have a little cry, just thinking about my new home"PAPAKURA",:crybaby:

Katman
10th January 2008, 20:37
I grew up in the Hole. Can't imagine it's improved any.

gijoe1313
10th January 2008, 20:40
Just remember to duck if you hear any back firing, because its usually bullets flying ... :Police:

PrincessBandit
17th January 2008, 09:09

Parts of it certainly haven't km; although on ride back along Hunua and Settlement roads yesterday it shore brung back memories of walking to school (Papakura Intermediate). Mixed memories, I must admit. Do you remember buying milkshakes from the diary on Settlement Rd for 13cents back in the ole days.....?
And we both know some parts of Papakura are infinitely better than some parts of Manurewa :laugh:
oh, and welcome, CBR97! we have exchanged comments in forums here before, might get to in person one day as I'm just along the road in Manure-wa.

Mr Merde
17th January 2008, 09:50
I have to call in to Papakura after work tonight.

I was just wondering if there were any special precautions I should take in order to keep the locals from taking the wheels from my bike, if I happen to stop at any lights or intersections.

Are there any goods prohibited from importation into this town and where do I get my visa ratified?

Bass
17th January 2008, 10:29

Like you, I have lived in both Taupo and Papakura.
Both places have good and bad as you would expect.
The biggest difference that I have noticed is that, despite its closeness to South Dorkland I have had a LOT less strife with lowlifes in Papakura than I did in Taupo.
That may be influenced by the area of Taupo that I lived in however

Bass
17th January 2008, 10:34

I was just wondering if there were any special precautions I should take in order to keep the locals from taking the wheels from my bike, if I happen to stop at any lights or intersections.

Don't stop!
Do not stop under any circumstances whatsoever.

Are there any goods prohibited from importation into this town and where do I get my visa ratified?

See Mayor Donor (but don't stop)!

dickytoo
17th January 2008, 10:48

just because you can't meet the minimum entry qualifications!:laugh::pinch:

you going to paeroa?

cowpoos
17th January 2008, 11:08
just because you can't meet the minimum entry qualifications!:laugh::pinch:

you going to paeroa?
smart shit!!! lol...I have a visitors pass :P

Yeah I' should be at pie-rower!

dickytoo
17th January 2008, 12:15

i manged to get a job rescheduled to the weekend before (the 10th) so i should be there as well. hopefully, derek will have put the engine back together again by then. it should be a good one. we may need an umbrella girl, bring your pink hat and accessories!

bandit_girl
17th January 2008, 12:29

cheers

WELCOME TO THE MAYHEM FELLOW KB'ER...

And i remember a certain someone saying the same thing to me when i was a newbie.lol
Dejavu?

bmwilly
17th January 2008, 13:19

Since you moved out of the area , all is safe now...

Mr Merde
17th January 2008, 13:23
Since you moved out of the area , all is safe now...

And how did you know I moved?

Escaped is a better terminology and much more descriptive of my actions.

GIXser
17th January 2008, 13:30
i reckon they should fence papakura off with all the white trash and riff raff in it, so they can t escape.. :)

cowpoos
17th January 2008, 21:18
i reckon they should fence papakura off with all the white trash and riff raff in it, so they can t escape.. :)
Too late...the bastards are breeding!!!

Donor
17th January 2008, 22:11

Fark... what was I on when I let THAT one get by me?

This mayoring stuff is a pain in the arse, I only signed up for it for the bloody expense account and fuel card...

Donor
17th January 2008, 22:12
And i remember a certain someone saying the same thing to me when i was a newbie.lol
Dejavu?

I don't know what you're talking about...

...oh... THAT post...

Well, I was probably drunk/on hard drugs or something when I posted that... *cough*

*edit: And keep the bloody noise down up the road will ya?!*

gijoe1313
17th January 2008, 22:20
Papakura where the banjoes play
And the hoon mobiles stray...
Oh give me land, lots of land
and the starry skies above
Oh wait those are fireworks
And the sound of sirens
are never far away....

Good time... :devil2:

Sanx
17th January 2008, 22:42
Oh give me land, lots of land

What iwi you from again? :cool:

gijoe1313
17th January 2008, 22:49
What iwi you from again? :cool:

from the land of the slitty eyed ruck you middle kingdom! From the iwi of the kiwi iwi chinee Aotearoa born ow! :msn-wink:

Wait... China got more land! Ruck you!

bandit_girl
17th January 2008, 23:35
I don't know what you're talking about...

...oh... THAT post...

Well, I was probably drunk/on hard drugs or something when I posted that... *cough*

*edit: And keep the bloody noise down up the road will ya?!*

:bleh: lol
Did ya say keep the noise down?, I have selective hearing & most of the time when someone says don't do, stop it, or be quiet, the little naughty voice inside my head says DO THE OPPOSITE!!:devil2: :msn-wink:

:niceone:Call in sometime, we see you tooting past on your flash bike, we don't bite.:niceone:

My partner (Defiant) and I are usually out riding or offroading.
On the odd weekend, Princessbandit & I ride out Maraetai way.
Just recently we rode out to Mercer way with gijo1313 and Princessbandit's son Peter, they seem to know who you are, i'm still getting to know the "pap " locals.

gijoe1313
17th January 2008, 23:57
:bleh: lol
Did ya say keep the noise down?, I have selective hearing & most of the time when someone says don't do, stop it, or be quiet, the little naughty voice inside my head says DO THE OPPOSITE!!:devil2: :msn-wink:

:niceone:Call in sometime, we see you tooting past on your flash bike, we don't bite.:niceone:

My partner (Defiant) and I are usually out riding or offroading.
On the odd weekend, Princessbandit & I ride out Maraetai way.
Just recently we rode out to Mercer way with gijo1313 and Princessbandit's son Peter, they seem to know who you are, i'm still getting to know the "pap " locals.

Lies all lies, I dunno who this Donor chap is, I've heard he's a miscreant, a ne'er do well, a rapscallion, scallywag, bounder, blaggard, rake and general misfit of society! :whistle:

the "pap" locals are a "smear" on the map that needs to be burnt to the ground, the land salted, the water wells poisoned and ... oh wait, thats my ancient liturgy of destruction of a conquered foe! :o

Just remember, once Donor is in the door, you're family for strife... er life!

bandit_girl
18th January 2008, 00:35
Lies all lies, I dunno who this Donor chap is, I've heard he's a miscreant, a ne'er do well, a rapscallion, scallywag, bounder, blaggard, rake and general misfit of society! :whistle:

the "pap" locals are a "smear" on the map that needs to be burnt to the ground, the land salted, the water wells poisoned and ... oh wait, thats my ancient liturgy of destruction of a conquered foe! :o

Just remember, once Donor is in the door, you're family for strife... er life!

:msn-wink:I've heard he's a bit of a cheeky bugger too, i guess it's one of his many characteristics:crazy:
You'd fit in well with our roudy Krazeeee rouse!:niceone:

Riff Raff
18th January 2008, 06:34
Too late...the bastards are breeding!!!

Well there's not much else to do here.

cowpoos
18th January 2008, 11:04
Well there's not much else to do here.
errrr....good point....Drink piss???