PDA

View Full Version : Honda CB1300S

Gizzit
11th January 2008, 11:17
I know there is a for sale section here, but just thought I would bring to attention here that my new CB1300S is for sale. I have put it on this site for sale, as well as TradeMe. If anyone knows ... anyone who is after a new CB that has extra's on it, and has done less than 3000K and is in mint condition.... give me a yell. (picture of it on my profile).
Cheers,
Grant.

Pogo2
13th January 2008, 19:49
I know there is a for sale section here, but just thought I would bring to attention here that my new CB1300S is for sale. I have put it on this site for sale, as well as TradeMe. If anyone knows ... anyone who is after a new CB that has extra's on it, and has done less than 3000K and is in mint condition.... give me a yell. (picture of it on my profile).
Cheers,
Grant.

Time to "upgrade" to the Burgman huh?

Gizzit
14th January 2008, 11:53
Time to "upgrade" to the Burgman huh?

:scooter: ... Well no ... not quite yet. However I do see that as being the next bike ... after my next bike .... if you see what I mean :)

My neck and right shoulder is a bit knackered, but I had been doing ok on the CB, but I have agravated something, and I'm finding the bike is a bit too much for me. it's bloody awesome when its up and running!! I just am finding it a bit tricky when dawdling, stopping, especially with a pillion on board. So ... I'm after a lighter bike, and am looking at 650 adventure bikes at the moment. They will probably help me keep my license too !! lol.
But the Burg .... yes its in the plans down the line for sure!