PDA

View Full Version : Anyone taking a cage to Auck in the next few days?

illusivemenace
11th January 2008, 14:17
my wife has just bought a car of trade me and we are needing to get to papakura to pick it up .
were thinking of flying but will cost about $200 each and shes not a fan of open road pillioning.
have also considered bring the car down on a transporter but dont really want to risk it being dameged
would be more than happy to put in for gas and are happy two meet somewhere if wanganuis out of ya way
cheers

vifferman
11th January 2008, 14:19
What abut those big truck things with seats on that they used to have in the olde days, to carry people from one place to another? Now what were they called? A charabanc? Or was it an omnibus?

If only they still had such fancy things, people wouldn't have to be stuck in the provinces. :confused:

jim.cox
11th January 2008, 14:54
my wife has just bought a car of trade me and we are needing to get to papakura to pick it up .
were thinking of flying but will cost about $200 each and shes not a fan of open road pillioning.
have also considered bring the car down on a transporter but dont really want to risk it being dameged

You dont both need to fly up do you?

I've moved a cage with Jeff's Car Transporters a couple or three times - was hassle free, reliable and arrived without damage.

Just my $0.02