PDA

View Full Version : Big Day Out Parking

Nagash
11th January 2008, 16:15
I just got a couple of tickets to the Big Day Out in Auckland and I was just curious as to whether anyone know's what the parking's like from previous experiance.

Now I know Motorbike's have a trendy knack for being able to park ontop of bus stops, under SUV's or beside prostitutes but I just wanna know if anyone's tried it before.. I don't like the sounds of that many hooligans walking past my bike but I don't like the idea of getting on one of those immensely crowded buses either.

Just curious is all.. Cheers.

R6_kid
11th January 2008, 16:28
catch a bus... it's not that bad. Better yet, ride to town and leave your bike underground at Civic for free - catch the bus from real groovy

Gubb
11th January 2008, 17:39
Last 3 times i've gone, I got a $40 ticket in the cage.

Bastards know that no-one is leaving till 11pm, and ticket EVERY BLOODY CAR POSSIBLE. So what if i'm on the grass verge of an industrial property. It's not like i'm doing burnouts on someones front lawn.

Trudes
11th January 2008, 17:55
I was staying in Ponsyby and got a cab, wasn't very expensive. Otherwise, I would suggest the bus, a lot of people stagger when they turn up, so you'll probably find the buses not overly crowded (except on return trip, might pay to ring for a cab then!) Have fun!!:banana:

Nagash
11th January 2008, 17:58
Right right, bus it would seem is the more popular option.

Public transport ftw!

Headbanger
11th January 2008, 19:49
I wouldn't take your bike.

Last one I went to, Took the car, Paid for secure parking, Retuned after the concert to find the car had been broken into,vandilised, and all our shopping taken (from the boot).

The shit bags taking the money were nowhere to be seen.

Scammed.

Spent an hour or so looking to see if they had biffed any of our personal belongings nearby and noticed every third car was broken into.

Rest assured, Scum will be flocking to the area.

kneescraper
11th January 2008, 20:04
I wouldn't take your bike.

Last one I went to, Took the car, Paid for secure parking, Retuned after the concert to find the car had been broken into,vandilised, and all our shopping taken (from the boot).

The shit bags taking the money were nowhere to be seen.

Scammed.

Spent an hour or so looking to see if they had biffed any of our personal belongings nearby and noticed every third car was broken into.

Rest assured, Scum will be flocking to the area.

Fuck thats bull shit, I would kick some serious fucken arse. Fucken stupid fucken morrons need to fuck the fuck off and get a fucken life for fuck sakes. FUCK!

Nagash
11th January 2008, 20:13
Fuck thats bull shit, I would kick some serious fucken arse. Fucken stupid fucken morrons need to fuck the fuck off and get a fucken life for fuck sakes. FUCK!

NUff' said.

Magua
11th January 2008, 20:16
I'm hoping there will be some train services running. They were running from Penrose to Britomart for free after the U2 concert at Mt Smart.

kneescraper
11th January 2008, 20:35
NUff' said.

FUCKEN AYE!!!!!!!