PDA

View Full Version : Shall I get the Honda CB900 or...

Cache Wraith
11th January 2008, 18:09
I'm looking at getting rid of the 250 and trading up to the CB900. I took one out for a test today and it meets my criteria in many respects. Naked, good all rounder, plenty of useable power and performs well both in the city and open road and is reliable (I'm a useless mechanic). I really like the Hornet, but I've got a few reservations before I park a new black one in my garage.

1. The Hornet is being discontinued, what's going to happen to their value. Crystal ball anyone?
2. The new CB1000 is a wicked looking machine, anyone know if it's destined for NZ. This would be my first choice were it available and within cooee of the current Hornet's price.
3. Albeit it's generally a very well reviewed machine (the unsung hero), the Hornet didn't totally light my fire when I took it for a test drive. As I said above it meets most criteria but I don't think they stand out from the crowd, like say a Buell does. Strangely the bike seemed to disappear from under me when I was riding it, whereas riding on the Hyobag, you know your on a Hyobag. It was really weird. I've seen what Kendog and Skelstar have done with their Hornets and I was impressed, but I'm not the sort to do much in the way of mods. Calling all CB900 owners, your thoughts on that one.

Hey thanks for your opinions, I know the stock answer is test ride a variety of bikes and I will probably do that, but something in me really likes the Hornet, and another part of me is wishing for something a little more unique.

gijoe1313
11th January 2008, 18:15
:corn::corn::corn: I be getting one myself, but unlike you I have no reservations about getting one! :lol:

But definitely keen to see what others say as well! :woohoo:

Go the Hornet!

Trudes
11th January 2008, 18:22
You have already said what I would say, try some other bikes that you think you could live with, think seriously about what you are planning on doing on the bike and how the Hornet stacks up to them compared to other things you like.
And as for making it stand out, yeah, the Hornet isn't always the first bike to draw the eye when parked next to the sprotsbikes, but eventually people DO look at it and then comment on all the nice bling you won't be able to help yourself buying, believe me, it is addictive and fun to personalise them!!
Good luckskies!

bane
11th January 2008, 18:27
i think its fair to say that if/when that CB1000 arrives in NZ, it will be a lot more $$$ than the current hornet (think closer to $18k than $11k)

AllanB
11th January 2008, 20:28
I was told by a Honda dealer that the replacement will definitely not be 08 and no word beyond that. Also as above he expected it to be at least $15k when it arrives.

The 919 Hornet is a bargain at $11k I am very happy with mine. You will not get a new Buell for this!

And its a good base to do a few mods with. I'm ordering new turn signals - the stockers are the size of a small loaf of bread!

Check out this site.

http://www.hondahornet.co.uk/

Have a look in the owner gallery.

Also I am finding it very good on fuel. Goes like a scalded cat, light & grunty in the mid-range where you spend 90% of your time.

HornetBoy
11th January 2008, 20:34
ow mate go for it ,i used to own one now sold it to me old man,but i can say once you put ur own bling bits on it they certainly stand out ,especially when you put some decent exhaust on it :headbang: also gives it a little more response . but yea obviously when compared to a buell a hornet is not too flash but hey, thats why you pay a premium for them beauty's ,and considering the hornets are 11k brand new...id go for a 2nd hand one as you can find some really nice ones aye.

Chrislost
12th January 2008, 01:24
I'm looking at getting rid of the 250 and trading up to the CB900. I took one out for a test today and it meets my criteria in many respects. Naked, good all rounder, plenty of useable power and performs well both in the city and open road and is reliable (I'm a useless mechanic). I really like the Hornet, but I've got a few reservations before I park a new black one in my garage.

1. The Hornet is being discontinued, what's going to happen to their value. Crystal ball anyone?
2. The new CB1000 is a wicked looking machine, anyone know if it's destined for NZ. This would be my first choice were it available and within cooee of the current Hornet's price.
3. Albeit it's generally a very well reviewed machine (the unsung hero), the Hornet didn't totally light my fire when I took it for a test drive. As I said above it meets most criteria but I don't think they stand out from the crowd, like say a Buell does. Strangely the bike seemed to disappear from under me when I was riding it, whereas riding on the Hyobag, you know your on a Hyobag. It was really weird. I've seen what Kendog and Skelstar have done with their Hornets and I was impressed, but I'm not the sort to do much in the way of mods. Calling all CB900 owners, your thoughts on that one.

Hey thanks for your opinions, I know the stock answer is test ride a variety of bikes and I will probably do that, but something in me really likes the Hornet, and another part of me is wishing for something a little more unique.

do you want a booringly fast ride?

get somthing that has a werid looking dyno map, at least then youl be on your toes untill you get used to it...

AllanB
12th January 2008, 06:45
Actually there are a couple of used Hornet 900's on Trademe presently with low kms and very good pricing. More money for bling then.

Even a 1 month old one with aftermarket pipes!

HornetBoy
12th January 2008, 08:36
Actually there are a couple of used Hornet 900's on Trademe presently with low kms and very good pricing. More money for bling then.

Even a 1 month old one with aftermarket pipes!

yea saves you doing all the work then,and your getting it for a s$%^ load cheaper

HornetBoy
12th January 2008, 08:41
or if your looking for something to compare the hornet 2 try an sv they usually sell for around the same prices, they are in the same price range

Devil
12th January 2008, 09:22
3. Albeit it's generally a very well reviewed machine (the unsung hero), the Hornet didn't totally light my fire when I took it for a test drive.

That there is exactly what put it off the list for me when I was looking for my first big bike.
The hornet was good at everything but excellent at nothing. It's an A - B bike in my opinion. You wouldn't go wrong with it, but I found it boring.

If you're buying something that you'll have for a while, test ride heaps. There will be something out there that really gets your juices flowing :D

Burtha
12th January 2008, 19:07
From what I can gather, the Hornet is still going to be at least another year cos the 'new' orange colour has kinda only just come into our domain. I guess that's an advantage for us Kiwis when you want some time to decide, we are usually running behind everyone else long enough to still have our options open when it comes time to part with them $.

I too am considering the 900/919 for later this year and also agree that a Buell (XB12Ss) would be more likely to 'light my fire' !

Cache Wraith
12th January 2008, 20:12
Heading home on the Northwestern this afternoon and got passed by a Black CB900 doing about 110. The bike looked small in my rear view mirror and insignificant as it passed. At that cruising speed it sounded nothing more than a 250. A Buell currently feels the more exciting option, until I get to ride a CB900 again. I can see this is going to be a battle between the port and starboard sides of my brain. The intelligent, practical and logical side (Honda) and the creative, spontaneous and illogical side (Buell etc)

HornetBoy
12th January 2008, 20:23
Heading home on the Northwestern this afternoon and got passed by a Black CB900 doing about 110. The bike looked small in my rear view mirror and insignificant as it passed. At that cruising speed it sounded nothing more than a 250. A Buell currently feels the more exciting option, until I get to ride a CB900 again. I can see this is going to be a battle between the port and starboard sides of my brain. The intelligent, practical and logical side (Honda) and the creative, spontaneous and illogical side (Buell etc)

yea true they sound very quiet when they are stock but like i said before you buy one with after market pipes and you will definitely be hearing it,come and hear my old cb919 and youll change ya mind about it :yes:
but yes you cant beat the sound of a buel ,even stock they have that grunty sound to them

Trudes
12th January 2008, 20:35
If you can afford the Buell, go with that.

99TLS
12th January 2008, 20:37
buy my TLS

pritch
12th January 2008, 22:36
I had a Hornet, loved it!

The jump from a 250 to a 900 Hornet is a fairly large one, have you thought about the various 600/650s?

Both new Hornets are Italian designed and built, and I think the only Italian model Blue Wing imports currently is the Dylan scooter which seems quite expensive for what it is.

Zapf
12th January 2008, 23:26
LOL... CB900 Hornet.... of course.

MX bars / HID lights / Givi luggage racks.

Tell me you can fit Givi luggage racks on the new CB1000R... not. The new CB1000R will be a pretty naked bike. But thats it. Good luck if you want to carry a pillion or mount panniers / topboxes on it.

I might just buy another CB900 Hornet before they change it.

NZsarge
13th January 2008, 03:46
Looking at a $11k bike the Hornet is pretty good value new but a second hand one would be excellent value.
I think it would be unlikely that you would truely regret buying a Hornet but you may do if you bought a Buell, I stress "may". I myself would think long and very hard before going down that road but I would'nt count it out.
Buy a lowish milage pristine Hornet, swish it up a bit with pipes and bling if you wish (you can make them look very smart and no doubt go better too) and then enjoy. When the 1000cc model hits you can perhaps look at one of those then.

gijoe1313
13th January 2008, 07:35
LOL... CB900 Hornet.... of course.

MX bars / HID lights / Givi luggage racks.

Tell me you can fit Givi luggage racks on the new CB1000R... not. The new CB1000R will be a pretty naked bike. But thats it. Good luck if you want to carry a pillion or mount panniers / topboxes on it.

I might just buy another CB900 Hornet before they change it.

I like the way you think, yessiree bob! :yes:

Cache Wraith
13th January 2008, 07:49
I had a Hornet, loved it!

The jump from a 250 to a 900 Hornet is a fairly large one, have you thought about the various 600/650s?

Yes, been toying with the idea of a 650. I do like the bandit.

HornetBoy
13th January 2008, 08:21
Yes, been toying with the idea of a 650. I do like the bandit.

yea some of those 650 bandits are pretty nice looking aye ,with the semi full fairings ,had a ride on one of them when i was getting my katana from phil turnbulls in palmy ...awsome only problem was it was pink lol

Macstar
13th January 2008, 18:39
I got my brand new 900 hornet two days ago. It's a lot of bike for 10.5K, in fact I challenge you to find better (I've been in the market for a while). I heard the same thing that the new 1000cc model won't be hitting our shores till '09, so either go for one now or fork out another 4k for a Z750, Street Triple, or 7k for a Buell or Z1000 etc.

On another note, I've read a lot of forums on the Hornets that have said they need better front forks, braided lines, an extra tooth etc but I think the brakes and suspension are fine. I totally agree about the exhaust though!

So yeah, the Hornet isn't a rioting racer but it is very quick through the corners and would give a lot of sport bikes a good run for their money.

HornetBoy
13th January 2008, 18:56
On another note, I've read a lot of forums on the Hornets that have said they need better front forks, braided lines, an extra tooth etc but I think the brakes and suspension are fine.

yea ive seen people commenting badly on the forks etc but i dont know what they are talking about they work great :2thumbsup

definitely recommend the sprocket upgrade ,jesus it turns it into a whole differentmachine

rogson
13th January 2008, 19:11
Simple - if it doesn't "light your fire" don't buy it.
We're talking motorcycles here - not transport.

HornetBoy
13th January 2008, 19:13
yep sure is ,but when you want to know the pro's and cons of the bike ,which in my opinion you cant learn on a 1 hour test ride ....thats what were msging about

Cache Wraith
13th January 2008, 19:25
I got my brand new 900 hornet two days ago. It's a lot of bike for 10.5K, in fact I challenge you to find better (I've been in the market for a while).

Some photos wouldn't go astray then.

HornetBoy
13th January 2008, 19:32

heres my old one (which the old man brought) with the pipes i was talking about :niceone:

Trudes
13th January 2008, 19:37
Gotta get rid of the 'Mickey mouse ears' mate!! Noice exhausts though!

HornetBoy
13th January 2008, 19:38
Gotta get rid of the 'Mickey mouse ears' mate!! Noice exhausts though!

already done we brought some motrax ones the other day ,and some renthals 2 ,bloody transformed it,havent updated my albums lately

MGST
13th January 2008, 19:42

Paitience laddy, he's waiting for them to be sent to him ;) ( borrowed camera etc ). Tomorrow.

NZsarge
13th January 2008, 19:45
Paitience laddy, he's waiting for them to be sent to him ;) ( borrowed camera etc ). Tomorrow.

There is also a new 600cc Hornet that's been released overseas, I don't know if it's here yet but it might be worth enquiring about.

Edit: Sorry, hit quote by mistake. By the way they seem to be raving about that new Hornet 600 in the UK press too.

HornetBoy
13th January 2008, 19:50
There is also a new 600cc Hornet that's been released overseas, I don't know if it's here yet but it might be worth enquiring about.

Edit: Sorry, hit quote by mistake. By the way they seem to be raving about that new Hornet 600 in the UK press too.

yea thats the one i read about in the latest superbike mag i think,they look awsome ,i like the new fairng style theyve come up with.

cache have you looked at a triumph street tripple 675 ?

Zapf
13th January 2008, 20:19
On another note, I've read a lot of forums on the Hornets that have said they need better front forks, braided lines, an extra tooth etc but I think the brakes and suspension are fine. I totally agree about the exhaust though!

So yeah, the Hornet isn't a rioting racer but it is very quick through the corners and would give a lot of sport bikes a good run for their money.

Re the forks, it depends on your weight. If you are around 70ish Kg +/- u should be get it to a good state. Its the rear shock that needs work.

And yes, it gives 600's a good run for their money in the tigher stuff.

SVboy
13th January 2008, 20:23
I was the same as you-looking for a new bike-tried the Hornet-the good qualities were obvious-but it did not light my fire either. I ended up with a Suzi gsxr 600k7-much more impratical, less comfortable-more maintainance------and I love it to bits[bad choice of words!]. Keep test riding-you will know when you find the right bike..

pritch
13th January 2008, 20:28
Some people deride the Mickey Mouse ears on the 919 Hornet, and it is true they are not the most elegant mirrors in motorcycling. They have one redeeming feature though, they actually work! Which is not nearly as common as you might expect.

It is true that the Hornet forks are somewhat soft.
It is also true that they are adjustable, there is even a screwdriver in the toolkit. Although I would recommend that you use a screwdriver specially selected for fit as aluminium doesn't like "nearly right" screwdrivers.

Braided lines are a good upgrade but I didn't do that one because at the time we had that slight problem caused by the inability of the LTSA retards to express themselves clearly. That oops has hopefully been put to bed now though.

Maybe it's not too soon to start writing to Santa mentioning words like Galfer and Hel...

Cache Wraith
13th January 2008, 20:29

word is it's made in Italy and wont be arriving here, but all the reviews I have read have been pretty good and I think its a sweet looking machine.

Trudes
13th January 2008, 20:31
That is true about the mirrors, however I have to say that one of the best investments I made on mine was the mirrors I got! They are awesome, you can see everything on both sides and behind, and they look nice. But yeah, if you can't afford, at least you can see out of the stock ears, unlike a lot of stock mirrors.

HornetBoy
13th January 2008, 20:33
Some people deride the Mickey Mouse ears on the 919 Hornet, and it is true they are not the most elegant mirrors in motorcycling. They have one redeeming feature though, they actually work! Which is not nearly as common as you might expect.

yea agreed their,like most things too look good ya have to sacrifice performance,replaced the mouse ears today and yea its very hard to get used to mirrors that are 1 quarter the size of the ones youve been useing for the last few years gets me bloody crossed eyed trying to focus on them lol ,but i suppose ya get used to them and as Mrs Kendog says they work a hell of alot better in the view angle department

Trudes
13th January 2008, 20:36
yea agreed their,like most things too look good ya have to sacrifice performance,replaced the mouse ears today and yea its very hard to get used to mirrors that are 1 quarter the size of the ones youve been useing for the last few years

I got these (http://www.rizoma.com/Prodotti/zoom.cfm?IMG=http://www.rizoma.com/IMG/Prodotti/Big/BS105B.jpg) and they are the best mirrors, no compromise!!

Gremlin
14th January 2008, 01:46
imho, You cannot get a brand new bike better than the cb900 for the same price.

I've ridden a zx10 and cb900 a lot, and have gone through a certain off camber left hander I know very well at indecent speeds around twice the limit. On the 10, I had my hands full, keeping it stable and on track/tyres gripping. On the cb900, at the same speed, I thought, jeez, if only I had more power... then I looked at the clocks :gob:

Their only problem is that ground clearance is not the greatest, and you can touch the pegs down reasonably easy, if you're riding it that way. That said, around the point the pegs touch down, the 180 tyre is close to the edge, so not a bad design really. Besides that, they are excellent bikes. Best tip is to swap the bars to mx bars (wider) and replace the rear shock with something like ohlins. The total cost will still be cheaper than any other option, and will be a fantastic package.

NZsarge
14th January 2008, 07:34
word is it's made in Italy and wont be arriving here, but all the reviews I have read have been pretty good and I think its a sweet looking machine.

:rolleyes:Pfft, that's just typical is'nt it....:Oi:Honda NZ.....Wakey wakey!:Pokey::laugh:

vifferman
14th January 2008, 08:20
Albeit it's generally a very well reviewed machine (the unsung hero), the Hornet didn't totally light my fire when I took it for a test drive.
There's your answer.
Don't buy it: keep test-riding. The right bike is out there, and you can have fun finding it. :yes:

Oh - and when you do buy the bike of your dreams, that makes you feel excited just looking at it, ride it. We bikers don't drive our bikes - that's what Mrkns do.

Macstar
14th January 2008, 14:11
Here's some snappies of my new Hornet at Kawakawa Bay (thanks MGST for the camera and for emailing these to me!). 700kms old now...!

One thing I don't like about my Hornet is how ridicuously sensitive the throttle is. Every time I go over a medium to large bump in the road the jolt on my wrists moves the throttle a little - but a little means quite a lot on the throttle and it can make quite a snatchy ride at times. I'll ask the dealer at the 1000km service, maybe I need a little more play to be set in the throttle?

P.S. I've ridden other fuel injected bikes before so I don't think that is the problem :msn-wink:

Anyway: As people have said, each to their own - get something that you really want. I bought the Hornet as it was a good compromise and as a result had lowish expectations, but it is increasingly impressing me.

Cache Wraith
14th January 2008, 15:44
Here's some snappies of my new Hornet at Kawakawa Bay (thanks MGST for the camera and for emailing these to me!). 700kms old now...!

Anyway: As people have said, each to their own - get something that you really want. I bought the Hornet as it was a good compromise and as a result had lowish expectations, but it is increasingly impressing me.

Nononsense,classic good looking naked bike. Best in black too.

HornetBoy
14th January 2008, 19:45
I got these (http://www.rizoma.com/Prodotti/zoom.cfm?IMG=http://www.rizoma.com/IMG/Prodotti/Big/BS105B.jpg) and they are the best mirrors, no compromise!!

Dammit thats just nasty :weep: i knew i should've asked the hornet bling kings first ,those look so much better than the ones i got,although i did look at some chrome jaggered ones from rizoma but man they were expensive

Trudes
14th January 2008, 19:57
Dammit thats just nasty :weep: i knew i should've asked the hornet bling kings first ,those look so much better than the ones i got,although i did look at some chrome jaggered ones from rizoma but man they were expensive

LOL, sorry mate!!:pinch:
They weren't cheap, but to be honest, I don't think about that, to me it was an investment in my confidence and love in my bike, and worth every cent. There will be an update in the Hornet mod thread shortly too btw.... bike's in the shop getting some "adjustments" at the moment, will post on Saturday after I've been for a blat!!:msn-wink:

gijoe1313
14th January 2008, 23:26
oooh :shit: do tell, must show, will see ... :drool:

Kendog
15th January 2008, 05:43
oooh :shit: do tell, must show, will see ... :drool:

This is some good 'hidden' bling coming up :drool:

pritch
15th January 2008, 07:28
One thing I don't like about my Hornet is how ridicuously sensitive the throttle is.

They are a bit like that, but it was only really noticeable in first gear so I used to change up as soon as it was rolling. Other than that you just get smoother at using the throttle with practice.

Should this not work for you, there is a cure: A Dynojet unit makes the problem go away.

As for mirrors: if the mirrors had bothered me I'd have got these...
http://www.constructorsrg.com/mirrors/index.html
Expensive but nice.

Love those CRG levers!

HornetBoy
15th January 2008, 11:02
grr well im happy wid the G.P.R bling exhausts (now they were expensive ) you should hear them roar :Police:,and the carbon fiber :headbang: ,cant wait to see you updates on your bling quest Mrs/Mr Kendog,i reckon youve purchased some OHLINS shocks i bet ya ?

Kendog
15th January 2008, 11:09
grr well im happy wid the G.P.R bling exhausts (now they were expensive ) you should hear them roar :Police:,and the carbon fiber :headbang: ,cant wait to see you updates on your bling quest Mrs/Mr Kendog,i reckon youve purchased some OHLINS shocks i bet ya ?

She already has Ohlins on the rear, lucky thing. So not suspension this time.

slick
15th January 2008, 11:13
'Downgraded' to the 919 a few months back, to allow pillion commuting, and was concerned I'd get bored to tears, but I have been very impressed! Great handling, plenty of performance and I reckon one of the smartest nakeds around, most of the others look very 'fussy'. You won't regret getting one, plenty of scope to modify it if you want later. Go for it!

HornetBoy
15th January 2008, 11:28
'Downgraded' to the 919 a few months back

haha i like the way you put downgraded ,i suppose it is tho compared to a R1 :pinch:

HornetBoy
15th January 2008, 11:30
She already has Ohlins on the rear, lucky thing. So not suspension this time.

yea that is lucky,must be like riding on a cloud ,hmmm got me stumpt ,do please tell (ill keep it a secret :niceone:)

Kendog
15th January 2008, 11:35
yea that is lucky,must be like riding on a cloud ,hmmm got me stumpt ,do please tell (ill keep it a secret :niceone:)

Haha, I will let the lovely Mrs KD enlighten when she is ready. Would hate to steal her thunder.

HornetBoy
15th January 2008, 11:40
Haha, I will let the lovely Mrs KD enlighten when she is ready. Would hate to steal her thunder.

haha yea best not do that,got my mind racing "hidden bling" she says :pinch: ive actually gotten most of my ideas for blinging the hornet off your bling threads thats why im so interested :banana:

RearWheel
15th January 2008, 12:07
I to thought the 919 was very ho hum when i took it for the test ride but it just keeps geting better and better the more i ride it , im no light weight but the suspenders can be dialed in quite well with a bit of twiddling. It corners great and feels so responcive above 6k with great torque and usable power . I have not as yet done any mods but would like to change to sprockets to 15/45 cos from what i've read it turns the thing into a total hooligan and i love the acceleration rather than the top speed. I find it a real blast to ride and have not for one second regreted my decision to part with the $$$ ,for a new bike i dont think there is a better bang for your buck out there, and for the record it leaves my m8's buell for dead but he is a bit of a nana. In the right hands (not mine) i doubt there would be much that could keep up in the corners........ just my 2cents:cool:

Macstar
15th January 2008, 20:04
I to thought the 919 was very ho hum when i took it for the test ride but it just keeps geting better and better the more i ride it , im no light weight but the suspenders can be dialed in quite well with a bit of twiddling. It corners great and feels so responcive above 6k with great torque and usable power . I have not as yet done any mods but would like to change to sprockets to 15/45 cos from what i've read it turns the thing into a total hooligan and i love the acceleration rather than the top speed. I find it a real blast to ride and have not for one second regreted my decision to part with the $$$ ,for a new bike i dont think there is a better bang for your buck out there, and for the record it leaves my m8's buell for dead but he is a bit of a nana. In the right hands (not mine) i doubt there would be much that could keep up in the corners........ just my 2cents:cool:

Let me know when you change the sprockets as that is something I was thinking of doing too to make my Hornet a little like my KTM motard!!

HornetBoy
15th January 2008, 20:15
Let me know when you change the sprockets as that is something I was thinking of doing too to make my Hornet a little like my KTM motard!!

ive done that on my 919 ,and i would certainly recommend it mate,wants to wheelie like crazy in most gears,certainly uppd the acceleration

Trudes
15th January 2008, 21:14
Got my baby back earlier than expected (cheers WMCC!!), hehehe, big grins all round, will post in our mod thread shortly and post a link, yum yum hornet bling!

gijoe1313
15th January 2008, 21:18
Got my baby back earlier than expected (cheers WMCC!!), hehehe, big grins all round, will post in our mod thread shortly and post a link, yum yum hornet bling!

:drool: :drool: :love: :2thumbsup so ... where is it then? :whistle: :innocent: :o (I know I posted four minutes after you!)

Trudes
15th January 2008, 21:23
:drool: :drool: :love: :2thumbsup so ... where is it then? :whistle: :innocent: :o (I know I posted four minutes after you!)

LOL, easy there Tiger!!! It's not THAT exciting, move along, nothing to see here (honest, the bike looks exactly the same!);)

gijoe1313
15th January 2008, 21:27
LOL, easy there Tiger!!! It's not THAT exciting, move along, nothing to see here (honest, the bike looks exactly the same!);)

Tease! :oi-grr: :bash::Pokey::spanking::weep:

And somewhere, a little ol'hornet waits ...

Trudes
15th January 2008, 21:56
Tease! :oi-grr: :bash::Pokey::spanking::weep:

And somewhere, a little ol'hornet waits ...

There (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1382187&postcount=242) are, no more waiting Hornet!!

gijoe1313
16th January 2008, 07:42
:clap: Velly good, poor big ol'hornet languishing without the bling done for a year!? :gob: Bet your only regret was not doing it earlier :lol: :niceone:

Trudes
16th January 2008, 17:50
:clap: Velly good, poor big ol'hornet languishing without the bling done for a year!? :gob: Bet your only regret was not doing it earlier :lol: :niceone:

You bet ya! Then again, the best part of summer is still to come, and another trackday to really see the difference!