PDA

View Full Version : Bite the Bullit.

Motu
11th November 2004, 11:44
OK,seeing as it won't work - target goes somewhere completly different - I'll just edit the damn thing.It was the new Mustang add with Steve McQueen if anyone can find it...

Move along,nothing to see here.

Slim
12th November 2004, 23:31
Try this:

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/ads/05/cornfield.wmv

And here's another one from Ford:

http://media.ford.com/newsroom/imag...ordgt/gtad2.wmv

Motu
13th November 2004, 18:35
Thanks,that was the link I had,but it went to some other site completly,dunno if they did something tricky or if my computer did it.

Blakamin
13th November 2004, 18:52
Brilliant!!!... had the 'stang as my wallpaper for over a year now!

"build it and they will come"

SPORK
13th November 2004, 19:23
Nice! WAIT! It's a cage :P

Blakamin
13th November 2004, 19:26
Nice! WAIT! It's a cage :P
its not a "cage", its a "Cage" and its a "Mustang"... the only Cage I'm ever gunna own from now on!

please note the big C ;)

actually, it was my other dream vehicle.... I thought the duc was the safe option...guess I was wrong :eek:

Indiana_Jones
13th November 2004, 19:36
Did someone say Steve McQueen lol :D

-Indy

Motu
13th November 2004, 19:37
McQueen hasn't changed a bit eh? Bloody good on him for giving the new Mustang a thrash.Yamaha should of nabbed him on his comeback for a bike add.

Saw something similar yesterday - coming towards me was a fat squat white sports car....something very familar about it - it had a 1953 Corvette grill!!! The glimpse I got as I spun my head around was of a modern replica of the original Corvette,much like this new Mustang - any of you car buffs heard of this one?

Blakamin
13th November 2004, 19:42
Saw something similar yesterday - coming towards me was a fat squat white sports car....something very familar about it - it had a 1953 Corvette grill!!! The glimpse I got as I spun my head around was of a modern replica of the original Corvette,much like this new Mustang - any of you car buffs heard of this one?
Nah????
I know they've done the thunderbird, but heard nothin about chev goin retro!!! cool! started my apprenticeship at a place in pram called thomson chevrolet... we imported and converted pick-ups in the '80s