PDA

View Full Version : Any stunting groups around ?

TOTO
12th January 2008, 17:25
Hey guys I've been wondering if there are any stunting groups that meet somewhere and practice and stuff like that. I myself am much too new to motorcycling and mush too Learner still so I'm not interested in joining at this paricular moment. I would gladly come and watch every time there is a practice session or something of that sort:corn:. Its alwas a pleasure to see someone who has reached the stage of controll that they can start doing stunts. :clap::clap::clap:

Cheers

TOTO

Kevmo7
12th January 2008, 22:25
Asphalt Assault and Shore Stunters are in auckland, give me a pm bro :msn-wink:

bugjuice
12th January 2008, 22:40
actually, I've been wanting to get back into that stuff.. used to be fun!
I'm game

cowpoos
13th January 2008, 09:45
actually, I've been wanting to get back into that stuff.. used to be fun!
I'm game
what do you mean get back into it??? I didn't think you could wheelie???

bugjuice
13th January 2008, 11:11
what do you mean get back into it??? I didn't think you could wheelie???
just cos my legs and arms flair about like a maniac when I do it, and it looks completely out of my control because I rev the tits out of it and dump the clutch in 1st, doesn't mean I can't do it..

cowpoos
13th January 2008, 11:25
just cos my legs and arms flair about like a maniac when I do it, and it looks completely out of my control because I rev the tits out of it and dump the clutch in 1st, doesn't mean I can't do it..
umm...I guess so...

you related to skidmark by chance?

bugjuice
13th January 2008, 11:28
umm...I guess so...

you related to skidmark by chance?
fuck off.

merv
13th January 2008, 16:16
So who was it videoing stunts on Corinthian Drive Albany last Thursday night?

dangerous
13th January 2008, 17:47
Hey guys I've been wondering if there are any stunting groups that meet somewhere and practice and stuff like that.
TOTO

aprently there was someone pulling some crazy shit stunt up your way today and ened up in the horsepiddle?

R6_kid
13th January 2008, 18:06
So who was it videoing stunts on Corinthian Drive Albany last Thursday night?

A dude with a camera and friends that stunt?

jrandom
13th January 2008, 18:14
lPT_3PEjnsE

:woohoo:<tencharacters>

TOTO
15th January 2008, 07:18
aprently there was someone pulling some crazy shit stunt up your way today and ened up in the horsepiddle?

Well to make the omlet you gotta brake a few eggs...:weep:

TOTO
15th January 2008, 07:22
:woohoo:<tencharacters>

not submitted by me ...<_< that youtube video , but its nice to think of me.

dangerous
15th January 2008, 08:20
Well to make the omlet you gotta brake a few eggs...:weep:

ummm... hes dead, just like the guy that went into the cheesegrator on the m/w, making an omlet aint no way to compair life.

TOTO
15th January 2008, 17:04
ummm... hes dead, just like the guy that went into the cheesegrator on the m/w, making an omlet aint no way to compair life.

Ammm, no no no , I was refering to braking bike , not human life. Was it talking about human life , maybe I didnt read I will read it again. I taught it was about braking the bike, o damn i'm confused now. Anyhow, I agree with you human life is precious. Bikes and parts for them we can buy but for ourselves parts are not that widely available. Thanks for your comment. :confused:

dangerous
15th January 2008, 17:08
My point is young people on powerfull bikes watching stunts then heading on out to try what they can do, I dont mind stunting... but I dont like the threads promoting it either, be cearfull whos hero you become.

Morcs
15th January 2008, 19:26
My point is young people on powerfull bikes watching stunts then heading on out to try what they can do, I dont mind stunting... but I dont like the threads promoting it either, be cearfull whos hero you become.

We are all grown ups here, and if someone sees something and wants to have a go, then they are perfectly able to make up their mind wether to try it or not.

I think the Auckland Monday night stunt nights should start again :D

Wheelies FTW

TOTO
15th January 2008, 21:08
We are all grown ups here, and if someone sees something and wants to have a go, then they are perfectly able to make up their mind wether to try it or not.

I think the Auckland Monday night stunt nights should start again :D

Wheelies FTW

why did they stop in first place? Ive only been on kb short time and dont know so please explain... ta

bugjuice
15th January 2008, 22:32
why did they stop in first place? Ive only been on kb short time and dont know so please explain... ta
pm sent

DEATH_INC.
17th January 2008, 17:32
We are all grown ups here,
:laugh:That's the funniest thing I've heard for ages....:no:

Morcs
17th January 2008, 20:54
:laugh:That's the funniest thing I've heard for ages....:no:

Ah so you detected the sarcasm :D

I hold the opionion that all of the KB members I am yet to meet (to disprove my theory) that they are indeed all bitchy 12 year old girls sat behind a computer screen...

Back to the stunting...

was trying to do some rolling burnouts on the cbr tonight... just cant get the rear to lose traction before the front completely looses traction :( ends up being a front wheel slide with rear planted.

Thought id post a piccy of my creation... :D

Kevmo7
18th January 2008, 13:53
Ah so you detected the sarcasm :D

I hold the opionion that all of the KB members I am yet to meet (to disprove my theory) that they are indeed all bitchy 12 year old girls sat behind a computer screen...

Back to the stunting...

was trying to do some rolling burnouts on the cbr tonight... just cant get the rear to lose traction before the front completely looses traction :( ends up being a front wheel slide with rear planted.

Thought id post a piccy of my creation... :D

I as doing mean donuts last night at the stunt spot, come out with me and ill show you how its done :innocent: