PDA

View Full Version : Wanganui street races on TV

cowpoos
12th January 2008, 20:42
Wanganui Street races are showoing on tv tomorrow at 3 pm...channel one!!

tune in or chuck the video recorder on!!! :niceone:

99TLS
12th January 2008, 20:44
sweet will watch cheers

Tony.OK
12th January 2008, 21:09
Cheers fella,can't wait to see them moterds:sick:

cowpoos
12th January 2008, 21:16
Cheers fella,can't wait to see them moterds:sick:
yeah...them honda motards!! can't wait!!

cowboyz
12th January 2008, 23:51
cheers for the heads up. I would have missed it otherwise.

kickingzebra
13th January 2008, 00:37
some nerdy people with tv tuner cards etc please do your thingy and then stick it up as a torrent or something, would be AWESOME!

k14
13th January 2008, 06:28
some nerdy people with tv tuner cards etc please do your thingy and then stick it up as a torrent or something, would be AWESOME!
Yes please, will be out at the track so not able to watch :rockon::rockon:

Tony.OK
13th January 2008, 06:52
yeah...them honda motards!! can't wait!!

:shit:...................................... some one protests a little too much<_<maybe there's a bit of secret :love: for the big H..........hehe

erik
13th January 2008, 07:08
I'll try to capture it. If I don't manage it, I'm sure someone else will.

Joni
13th January 2008, 07:11
some nerdy people with tv tuner cards etc please do your thingy and then stick it up as a torrent or something, would be AWESOME!As K14 said... yes please!!

Most of the sidecar guys wont get to see it as they will be at the track, and there was quite a bit of action at Wanganui! :confused:

Matt Bleck
13th January 2008, 09:20
Wanganui Street races are showoing on tv tomorrow at 3 pm...channel one!!

tune in or chuck the video recorder on!!! :niceone:

Thanks for the heads up Chuck! :niceone:

cowpoos
13th January 2008, 09:32
no worries pull!!

roogazza
13th January 2008, 09:45
Remember the days when you used to be able to lie arround all day Boxing day and watch live Wanganui ?
Whats happening, are we losing it ? Gaz.

Riff Raff
13th January 2008, 10:15
Can someone record for us. Jimmy is driving back up from Welly and I'm at work so we'll miss it.

Colapop
13th January 2008, 10:29
Good - I spent too much time wandering around catching up with people! And I sort of missed bits of the racing... :innocent:

kiwifruit
13th January 2008, 12:08
thanks poos :love:

BarBender
13th January 2008, 13:34
thanks poos :love:

+1
Chur Poos - was just about to go and do the shopping!
That can wait.

Trudes
13th January 2008, 14:23
Enjoying it now!:woohoo:

sunhuntin
13th January 2008, 14:58
damnit... see what happens when i miss my daily kb dose! knew i shoulda logged in yesterday.

did anyone record it that would happy to send me a copy? please and thanks in advance!! :banana:

twotyred
13th January 2008, 15:34
did anyone record it that would happy to send me a copy? please and thanks in advance!! :banana:[/QUOTE]

what she said!:drool:

dickytoo
13th January 2008, 15:59
That was great, lots of excellent footage of the good old ZX10R in action.

cowpoos
13th January 2008, 16:43
That was great, lots of excellent footage of the good old ZX10R in action.
I bet your proud of Derek eh Richard!!! looks like he backed off on on of those races after Andrew passed him!! he did awesome!

Noticed the trash man a couple of times in there..and jay doinf well also...and I think I may of even noticed toast at one stage???

saul
13th January 2008, 17:32
Mamma Mia fantastic:apint:

Thanks big boy:banana:

KF you are to good for me flatfoot:pinch: I'm nicked.

dickytoo
13th January 2008, 19:58
I bet your proud of Derek eh Richard!!! looks like he backed off on on of those races after Andrew passed him!! he did awesome!

Noticed the trash man a couple of times in there..and jay doinf well also...and I think I may of even noticed toast at one stage???

yeah, he did good. looking forward to paeroa now and the two north island rounds of the nats. might see you there?

Toast
14th January 2008, 20:38

Yep, saw myself getting lapped by Shirriffs and Co a couple of times :p

McAdam did really well. Looked like he was having a hard time hustling that 10 around there, but still got excellent results.

Shirriffs was an animal in that last race after going off the track!!

Overall pretty decent coverage I thought.

dickytoo
14th January 2008, 20:58
McAdam did really well. Looked like he was having a hard time hustling that 10 around there, but still got excellent results.

yeah, hard to believe that until just a couple of days ago, the engine had never been worked on apart from adjusting the valves. He's getting used to the 10 after campaigning a 6 for the last few years. he said he was buggered after the first two races but still managed to find some reserves to finish 4th overall in the feature race (2nd F1 bike home after Craig).

Not doing the south island nats but definitely doing paeroa and the two north island rounds.

It was a really good day for the team and we are very happy to achieve what we did with the budget we had (none!).