PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Ladies

Slipstream
11th November 2004, 19:47
This is a call for all ladies for drinks, tipple, cocktails, whetting ones whistle, hell, one big piss up night.

I'm thinking Sat 20th, 9pm, at the Hotel Bristol for starters and then move on from there.

Guys welcome if they wear dresses. :lol:

LET'S PARTY!!

jazbug5
11th November 2004, 21:36
Bugger.

Might be away.... if I'm here, I'm in, in, in.
But... next time? Regular fixture?
Bleh.... long day, sorry. *dribbles*

Joni
11th November 2004, 21:40
Yeah... if ya made it the Friday after, I could join ya 2.... and I could drag NC with kicking and screaming!!! :laugh:

StoneChucker
11th November 2004, 22:17
I thought he was going to get a barrage of taunts back, for advertising for ladies to come out with him :laugh: But, you all seem mysteriously compelled to flock :lol: I might try that sometime :whistle:

Velox
12th November 2004, 00:00
I thought he was going to get a barrage of taunts back, for advertising for ladies to come out with him :laugh: But, you all seem mysteriously compelled to flock :lol: I might try that sometime :whistle:
Hmmm - You know Slipstream's a she eh? You've met up north - Handbrake. "Mysteriously compelled to flock" - pah!

Sorry luv - I'm going to be sitting on babies for that weekend (unless I can get a bbsitter just for a few hours since they'll all be in bed). But yeah - I could do it the next Fri instead. Sounds like there'd be a few more gals available then!

LB
12th November 2004, 05:21
Will be at Manfeild on the 20th sorry.

Ms Piggy
12th November 2004, 07:51
Sorry I'll be away that night :crybaby: Have fun!

Slipstream
12th November 2004, 08:00
Yeah... if ya made it the Friday after, I could join ya 2.... and I could drag NC with kicking and screaming!!! :laugh:

That Friday could be a plan too :)

Slipstream
12th November 2004, 08:05
... I'm overwhelmed by the responses :lol:

Lucky I'm in too good a mood to be upset by the fact that none of you seem to be able to make it.
:Oops: :Pokey:

Ah well ... There's plenty more nights in the world to party with the girls...

But I shall still be there. I've been stuck at home too long and it's time to shake out the pretty frocks and heels. :banana:

I'll bring this thread up again next week and if you can make it, :cool: if you can't :eyepoke: :bleh:

StoneChucker
12th November 2004, 12:03
Completely missed the fact the she's a she.... :laugh:
Sorry, don't have any dresses <_<

Cajun
12th November 2004, 12:09
little slow on the uptake there arn't ya

i am sure ya got a wee black dress in ya drawer mate

Ms Piggy
12th November 2004, 14:33
That Friday could be a plan too :)
Yeah if it was the Friday night I'd be keen as a keen thang. ;)

chic 'n' charge
14th November 2004, 07:25
Sooooooooooooooo, Celtic_Sea_lily - whats ya big plan for the weekend huh huh huh???? Are you going somewhere for a ride!!!! (of some sorts) :laugh: :laugh: :killingme. Hope you enjoy your stay.....

I would have come across for a night out on the town - but my boyo is racing his ATV at Taumaranui that weekend. Would love to meet up with ya all, and I just found out that one of my friends from skool has moved up to Wlg, so it's all working out supa dupa. Besides - I'm like 5 mins from ferry, so there's really no effort for me (too much) to get my a-into-g and come across for a ride at some stage either. Keep me informed.

Ms Piggy
14th November 2004, 07:45
Sooooooooooooooo, Celtic_Sea_lily - whats ya big plan for the weekend huh huh huh???? Are you going somewhere for a ride!!!! (of some sorts) :laugh: :laugh: :killingme. Hope you enjoy your stay.....
Well C'n'C I'm not sure wots happening...I'm staying at a place in Picton and apart from that...

Have a good w/e yourself. You should pop acress sometime definitely!

Happy Birthday for the other day btw.

chic 'n' charge
14th November 2004, 08:29
:wavey: Thanks for b/day message. Are you bringing your bike across for weekend? I will definitely be coming across more often - even if I don't bring my bike we can still catch up for coffee eh!!. Look forward to it.

We off to watch some dirt action (motorX that is) now, so me sign off now.

Have fun always. :Punk:

Rainbow Wizard
15th November 2004, 18:34
Gee Stonechucker, you've got an ad-dress aintcha?

NC
15th November 2004, 18:38
I'm in :D :banana:

Slipstream
15th November 2004, 20:51
I'm in :D :banana:

R U gonna be here for Sat night? Or R U sayin you're in StoneChuckers dress? :blink:

Slipstream
17th November 2004, 19:12
I'll bring this thread up again next week and if you can make it, :cool: if you can't :eyepoke: :bleh:

OK so here I am bringing this thread up again :)

This Sat night, 9pm, Hotel Bristol, drinks.

I also hear that there are lots of events happening around town too. Live bands, dance parties and cheap drinks.

Personally, I think I'll start with beer, then a tequila chaser, followed by another beer... and another tequila chaser..... :apint:

Hope to see ya there :drinknsin

NC
17th November 2004, 19:30
R U gonna be here for Sat night? Or R U sayin you're in StoneChuckers dress? :blink:

Um, I arrive on Friday....

Stonechucker in a dress? I'm shaken and DISTURBED!!! :lol:

Liv, Norway
18th November 2004, 12:30
Hi you on the other side of the Globe!

If I start riding tomorrow; do you think I'll make it to Saturday?
The first snow came here tonight, so believe me when I say I'd like to be there!

Have fun, girls! :-)

Liv, Norway.

Slipstream
18th November 2004, 16:23
If I start riding tomorrow; do you think I'll make it to Saturday?

Do you have scuba diving gear? Just watch out for the trenches around NZ. Deepest in the world ya know ;)

You might not make it this Saturday, but I'm sure you'd make it by the following Friday :ride:

Liv, Norway
19th November 2004, 21:03
Do you have scuba diving gear? Just watch out for the trenches around NZ. Deepest in the world ya know ;)

You might not make it this Saturday, but I'm sure you'd make it by the following Friday :ride:

Ride on the bottom of the sea? That's what I call ''off road''! :-)

I think I need a submarine-bike. I can't find one in the store, so I'll have to build one myselfes.
-Don't wait for me; it's hard to tell when I'll be there!

:-) Liv.

babyB
27th November 2004, 22:49
aw bugga girls i missed it. was a good idear though

Skyryder
5th December 2004, 10:33
Could I 'come' if I wear my birthday suit?

Have a good night out girls. You watch all the guys turn up: like bees around a honey pot.

Skyryder

Deano
5th December 2004, 10:49
i am sure ya got a wee black dress in ya drawer mate

How can you be sure - Have you been going through his drawers Cajun ?

Is there something your not telling us ?

SC was however seen wearing a red 'dress' at a Wgtn party......oops Im going straight to hell for that one. :devil2:

Cajun
6th December 2004, 11:44
How can you be sure - Have you been going through his drawers Cajun ?

Is there something your not telling us ?

SC was however seen wearing a red 'dress' at a Wgtn party......oops Im going straight to hell for that one. :devil2:
yep i looked thru his drawers and yours too, you are a sick sick man with the crap you go in your drawers, you were already going to hell, that what ya get when ya ride a honda dc:<

loosebruce
8th December 2004, 01:36
OK so here I am bringing this thread up again :)

This Sat night, 9pm, Hotel Bristol, drinks.

Hmmm had to you bringing this one up, i look like a monkey eh :spudwhat: well okay it's ture baboon to be more specific. I'd come along dress n all, i have no shame, if i wasn't in akld that is, next time thou it will work in just fine i should have my heels back from repair, just don't make em like they used to :weep:

Slipstream
9th December 2004, 22:11
I'd come along dress n all, i have no shame, if i wasn't in akld that is, next time thou it will work in just fine i should have my heels back from repair, just don't make em like they used to :weep:

Right that does it then :) Next Ladies night out on the town will include:

- Dressing up pretty like (In my current state, might be a while :P)
- Tequila
- Other assorted liquors
- Loosebruce and/or other men in dresses :)

and remember boys, hairy legs :crazy: are not in this season so, long dresses please ... or :shifty: shave/wax .... :killingme